Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Same price with 365 so no mistake. Seems a good bet!

cracking bet

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

seanhynes wrote: »
    Tampines and Brunei to win their games evens in Singapore.Both going for the league and are at home. Tampines need to Match what Brunei do to win the league

I'll join you on this one. Fingers crossed, I'll bow to your superior knowledge of Singapore Football:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

On pp it says Away team multi corners Leeds over (2.5 ). Is this the bet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

I'll join you on this one. Fingers crossed, I'll bow to your superior knowledge of Singapore Football:)

I've actually had a little bet on Harimau to lead at half time Tampine rovers to win full time. 24/1 have 30 quid on it. Think there could be alot of nervous energy in Tampine! Of course its a pure speculative punt but what the hell i won a few quid last night :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

On pp it says Away team multi corners Leeds over (2.5 ). Is this the bet

Corner Markets - Number of Away Team Corners

Leeds Over 3 Corners 4/5

• Advertisement

Brighton conceded 13 against Blackpool , 6 against Leicester, 2 against Boro and they only had 2 shots on target
    Leeds 8 against Southampton , 11 against Birmingham , 7 against Charlton last 3 games

What odds Keyser?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Brunei game delayed over a threat of lightning, I will be pissed if it's postponed having placed this. I remember having a losing double bet a few weeks ago in singapore where the two games were both abandoned and I got the refund Lol

Brighton have conceded 13 against Blackpool , 6 against Leicester even 2 against Boro and they had 2 shots on target ..
    Leeds got 8 against Southampton , 11 against Birmingham , 7 against Charlton last 3 games

What odds Keyser?

1/1

I'm not sure what a Multi corners bet is, in work now so i cant check

I've actually had a little bet on Harimau to lead at half time Tampine rovers to win full time. 24/1 have 30 quid on it. Think there could be alot of nervous energy in Tampine! Of course its a pure speculative punt but what the hell i won a few quid last night :-)

Their on pisspoor run ATM tampines,could be a good bet alright

• Advertisement

I'm not sure what a Multi corners bet is, in work now so i cant check

I'm pretty sure it's first half corners multiplied by 2nd half corners

Yeah something like that

Thats whats in my head, but then the odds dont make sense, compared to over 3 with their other bet

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

What do people think of Leeds to win the corner match bet at 4/1?

There 5s on bet365 I think. It kind of does. Ur taking a chance they'll have had 2 corners minimum 1st half and hope they get another two at least second half,it's about right

Possible, Over 3 looks great value thou, and if the Multi Bet is in fact 1st half corners by 2nd corners I'll have a bit on that too,

Just realised your screwed if they dont score a corner in one half, hence the odds.

That's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

keysersoze dont know whats up wont let me send pm's

While we're on the subject of corner bets(i do like them), I've just checked the corner market on the Man u Arsenal game and Man u -1 corner handicap is 5/6 with 365.This to me is great value. IF united play with valencia and 1 of young or nani, i can see this bet come in fairly easy. Opinions?

magherakid wrote: »
    keysersoze dont know whats up wont let me send pm's

Yeah thats a bummer alright.

• Advertisement

Tampines and Brunei to win their games evens in Singapore.Both going for the league and are at home. Tampines need to Match what Brunei do to win the league

That's the last time i take your expert opinion on Singapore football ha!!!!I'm guessing that the late kick off and knowing that the tampons(ha!) won deflated brunei and they didn't bother. Ah well!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jezztips

Under 2.5 goals In Leeds game Brighton looks to be a good shout. Brighton's last 6 games have all been under 2.5 goals, they have not conceded more than 1 goal yet this season in the league and have the best defensive record in the league just leaking 9 in the opening 13 games. Leeds United's last 4 games have all been under 2.5. They sit neck and neck in the league with 19 points a piece so it looks like its gonna be a very tight game.

Under 2.5 goals In the German second tier between Hertha Berlin and Ingolstadt looks decent shout at Evens. Berlin haven't lost at home yet this season and on average concede 0.6 per game, their opponents haven't lost away this season and on average away have only conceded 0.6 goals per game, so it looks like it should be a extremely tight low scoring game. Both sides have 2 of the best defensive records in the league this year also.

Another great bet in the German second tier is in the Eintracht Braunschweig v Sandhausen game. This is 1st Vs 16th. Braunshweig have an unbelievable defensive record conceding just 4 in their first 11 league games, they have Only conceded on average 0.3 goals per home game. Sandhausen on the other hand have a shocking defensive record leaking the 3rd most amount of goals in the league, they have also a poor scoring record, the 3rd worst in the league. I cant what so ever see Sandhausen getting any goals in this game. Two bets stand out to me for this game, 1- Sandhausen not to score this game 10/11 and 2- Braunshweig -1 @ 10/11 also. Im gonna go with the handicap bet for this one as there is always the chance of a freak goal being scored or penalty etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Any news on this big game avfctom?

Any news on this big game avfctom?

Have people paid him or are they waiting on news of the game first?

Rarely on FB so sent a mail and he sent his paypal address.

Just not sure if he wants the money sent now or when he knows what the game is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

PopTarts wrote: »
    Have people paid him or are they waiting on news of the game first?

Rarely on FB so sent a mail and he sent his paypal address.

Just not sure if he wants the money sent now or when he knows what the game is?

Not sure.

I told him Ive no money in my account but will send the money on if it wins which I will. He said he would give me the tip anyway.
    28/1 apparently:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

best of luck to all with avfc toms tip hope it romps home for ye,it seems a little odd to me but hey i hope im wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

So lets get this right the next tip is 16/1 game is on friday, odds have gone from 7/2 to 16/1....................now the game is on saturday and the odds have gone to 28/1

many people forward £10 or £20 for this info?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jezztips

jezztips wrote: »
    Under 2.5 goals In Leeds game Brighton looks to be a good shout. Brighton's last 6 games have all been under 2.5 goals, they have not conceded more than 1 goal yet this season in the league and have the best defensive record in the league just leaking 9 in the opening 13 games. Leeds United's last 4 games have all been under 2.5. They sit neck and neck in the league with 19 points a piece so it looks like its gonna be a very tight game.

Under 2.5 goals In the German second tier between Hertha Berlin and Ingolstadt looks decent shout at Evens. Berlin haven't lost at home yet this season and on average concede 0.6 per game, their opponents haven't lost away this season and on average away have only conceded 0.6 goals per game, so it looks like it should be a extremely tight low scoring game. Both sides have 2 of the best defensive records in the league this year also.

Another great bet in the German second tier is in the Eintracht Braunschweig v Sandhausen game. This is 1st Vs 16th. Braunshweig have an unbelievable defensive record conceding just 4 in their first 11 league games, they have Only conceded on average 0.3 goals per home game. Sandhausen on the other hand have a shocking defensive record leaking the 3rd most amount of goals in the league, they have also a poor scoring record, the 3rd worst in the league. I cant what so ever see Sandhausen getting any goals in this game. Two bets stand out to me for this game, 1- Sandhausen not to score this game 10/11 and 2- Braunshweig -1 @ 10/11 also. Im gonna go with the handicap bet for this one as there is always the chance of a freak goal being scored or penalty etc.

THE TREBLE PAYS JUST UNDER 6's :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

magherakid wrote: »
    So lets get this right the next tip is 16/1 game is on friday, odds have gone from 7/2 to 16/1....................now the game is on saturday and the odds have gone to 28/1

many people forward £10 or £20 for this info?

Nah I thought that aswell initially but I re-read it to myself,he said something like"The odds have gone from 7/2(first tip which came in for avfctom) to 16/1(which a load of people are waiting for),hence the cost of the info going from 50 to 200 quid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

Gillington wrote: »
    Nah I thought that aswell initially but I re-read it to myself,he said something like"The odds have gone from 7/2(first tip which came in for avfctom) to 16/1(which a load of people are waiting for),hence the cost of the info going from 50 to 200 quid

This seems a pure scam to me, Anyone can create a different alias and pick a 3/1 tip and say its a fixed bet.. Then if the bet wins (which should happen at least once every 3 times) people will think wow amazing :eek: it must have been fixed . . . Now I have believers I can say right next fixed tip to come is tomorrow its a 25/1 this time so im obviously going to have to charge you a lot more for this tip ! Was looking online and seen a lot of this pattern where the first match fix wins at like 2 or 3's and then when the big money one comes it loses!! Why would anyone share a match fix anyway especially at huge odds like this one?? Surely the more its shared the more chance of any winnings not being paid out to you ... Surely odds of 16/1 you wouldn't need to share it around as you can make more than enough profit from it!

For example I have received information that tonight's Leeds United Game is Fixed ;) ... LEEDS WIN @ 3/1 you can have this one for free buddy... If ya want tomorrows one it will cost ya 200 cuz its a 25/1 :pac: . . .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement