Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Higgytash wrote: »
    This seems a pure scam to me, Anyone can create a different alias and pick a 3/1 tip and say its a fixed bet.. Then if the bet wins (which should happen at least once every 3 times) people will think wow amazing :eek: it must have been fixed . . . Now I have believers I can say right next fixed tip to come is tomorrow its a 25/1 this time so im obviously going to have to charge you a lot more for this tip ! Was looking online and seen a lot of this pattern where the first match fix wins at like 2 or 3's and then when the big money one comes it loses!! Why would anyone share a match fix anyway especially at huge odds like this one?? Surely the more its shared the more chance of any winnings not being paid out to you ... Surely odds of 16/1 you wouldn't need to share it around as you can make more than enough profit from it!

For example I have received information that tonight's Leeds United Game is Fixed ;) ... LEEDS WIN @ 3/1 you can have this one for free buddy... If ya want tomorrows one it will cost ya 200 cuz its a 25/1 :pac: . . .

Infairness to tom, he never asked for money for his tips. We just offered to help pay for the tip he said was paying for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Higgytash wrote: »
    This seems a pure scam to me, Anyone can create a different alias and pick a 3/1 tip and say its a fixed bet.. Then if the bet wins (which should happen at least once every 3 times) people will think wow amazing :eek: it must have been fixed . . . Now I have believers I can say right next fixed tip to come is tomorrow its a 25/1 this time so im obviously going to have to charge you a lot more for this tip ! Was looking online and seen a lot of this pattern where the first match fix wins at like 2 or 3's and then when the big money one comes it loses!! Why would anyone share a match fix anyway especially at huge odds like this one?? Surely the more its shared the more chance of any winnings not being paid out to you ... Surely odds of 16/1 you wouldn't need to share it around as you can make more than enough profit from it!

For example I have received information that tonight's Leeds United Game is Fixed ;) ... LEEDS WIN @ 3/1 you can have this one for free buddy... If ya want tomorrows one it will cost ya 200 cuz its a 25/1 :pac: . . .

Ah im with you buddy,especially after reading TiltedBrains post.I was just replying to magherakid to clear up the confusion. Im not interested in the tip being honest unless I see half the lads on this forum driving around in Ferraris!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

Infairness to tom, he never asked for money for his tips. We just offered to help pay for the tip he said was paying for.
    Gillington wrote: »
    Ah im with you buddy,especially after reading TiltedBrains post.I was just replying to magherakid to clear up the confusion. Im not interested in the tip being honest unless I see half the lads on this forum driving around in Ferraris!

I know lads !! and i know Tom ain't trying to Fleece us, Im interested in the bet myself and added Tom on Facebook and am thinking about paying the 10er for the tip and risk a 10er on the bet itself out of complete interest! The idea is good to spread the cost and see out of interest though... You would be sick forking out 200 alone and getting burnt

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Ajax - Vitesse tomorrow.

Good to see bookies over estimating Ajax and still underestimating Vitesse
    Vitesse to win @7 looks like trading material to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

Will have a few quid on BTTS in Liverpool v Newcastle game on Sunday. Ba is likely to start having been a doubt
    Currently 1.88 on Betfair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

any mods on...................anyone else having problems posting, only way i can post is by using quick reply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

*Test Post*

Ok for me!!

Will have a few quid on BTTS in Liverpool v Newcastle game on Sunday. Ba is likely to start having been a doubt
    Currently 1.88 on Betfair

Was looking at doing a cheeky little double now that Ba could play,Newcastle to beat Liverpool and West Ham to beat City

around 33/1 double with Boylesports ;)

Ive taken Nurnberg2 ht Elterdorf ft 33/1. I thought this was gona be the bet avfc was gona give us. Also Heimstetten went 1 nil up and now its 1-1 exactly like the other day. Worth keeping an eye on...

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

Out of curiosity has the e200 been collected and passed on to the tipster?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Wher is Leeds over 3.5 corners on bet365? Just has brighton over 7.5

under team corners Sean price is now 8/11

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

That's the last time i take your expert opinion on Singapore football ha!!!!I'm guessing that the late kick off and knowing that the tampons(ha!) won deflated brunei and they didn't bother. Ah well!!!!

Chokers. The away side were 7/1 aswell :(. .. The iPad has no market for away team corners in the Leeds game ,looked here and no sign of it. Looks a good bet though ,Leeds rack up quite a few corners

Have taken the 4/5 on Leeds over 3.5 corners although they've only averaged 3.33 corners in 6 away games this season so tread carefully fellas

also freebet double on Frankfurt and Ballinamallard

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

magherakid wrote: »
    under team corners Sean price is now 8/11

Id be weary of corner bet lads, not sure if ye use this site.

www.cornerstat.com

Deadly site shows all team corner stats all around the world, think ya have to register to use it but just looking there and shows Leeds away dont get too many corners, of their last 4 games Leeds their corner stats read 2,4,4,0 total corners for them.

I reckon tonight will be tight as fock and Brighton have deadly defence will be very difficult to break down, cant see Leeds getting a whole pile of goalmouth action.

not on the bet myself Higgytash just telling Sean how to find it

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

Ive taken Nurnberg2 ht Elterdorf ft 33/1. I thought this was gona be the bet avfc was gona give us. Also Heimstetten went 1 nil up and now its 1-1 exactly like the other day. Worth keeping an eye on...

Heimstetten 2-1 up now and bet365 have suspended match betting with 63 mins played. something fishy going on here?

you can bet now again market was suspended for 6 mins for some reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Going with this tomorrow 11/1. PP refund stake if one leg loses
    FA Cup Matches Cheltenham v Yate Town
    03-11-2012 15:00
    Win-Draw-Win
    Cheltenham @ 1/5
    Premier League Matches Tottenham v Wigan Athletic
    Win-Draw-Win
    Tottenham @ 1/2
    Premier League Matches Swansea v Chelsea
    Win-Draw-Win
    Chelsea @ 17/20
    Premier League Matches Sunderland v Aston Villa
    Win-Draw-Win
    Sunderland @ 11/10
    Premier League Matches Man Utd v Arsenal
    03-11-2012 12:45
    Win-Draw-Win
    Man Utd @ 8/11

Gillington wrote: »
    Have taken the 4/5 on Leeds over 3.5 corners although they've only averaged 3.33 corners in 6 away games this season so tread carefully fellas

also freebet double on Frankfurt and Ballinamallard

Crap night for me so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

The 27/1 game is tommorow if interested 15 pound payment required private message me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭niginator

Gonna go with a treble for my last of tonight.

Gremio Barueri SP DNB - 11/10 (taking as a single as well) opposition havent won a game in 10 games so I'll take the DNB.
    CSD Rangers DNB - 8/11 2nd in the league and playing well.
    Ceara Win - 4/6 opposition have lost the the last five away games, so I'm hoping this can continue.
    6.05/1

Now for a few pints of stout!

I now have info if interwsted

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

Tom you are putting yourself between a rock and a hard place with this especially when you haven't said who the lad is your buying the tip from and now £15 for the tip instead of a group putting up e200...

Just so you know, people who send you money are not buying a tip, they expect this to be a guaranteed winner.

Good Luck.

It would be interesting if a regular poster (Lass, HS, TB) were to verify the bet without paying if they choose not to as you are effectively selling a tip yourself which I assume is frowned upon here.

Tom you are putting yourself between a rock and a hard place with this especially when you haven't said who the lad is your buying the tip from and now £15 for the tip instead of a group putting up e200...

Just so you know, people who send you money are not buying a tip, they expect this to be a guaranteed winner.

Good Luck.

It would be interesting if a regular poster (Lass, HS, TB) were to verify the bet without paying if they choose not to as you are effectively selling a tip yourself which I assume is frowned upon here.

Im not selling a tip to ake a profit everyone has paid 15 any leftover buys the next one seeming as people are complaing il keep it to facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Good luck mate, threading a fine line though if ye ask me.

Don't go mad for the 'fixed' tips, could easily get burnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

I'm staying out and I would advise others to do similar. If someone was involved in a fixed match, they wouldn't go selling it to random people on the internet. First off, they shouldn't need an extra €200 as they can just lump on the fixed match. Secondly, if the sell the tip, it's an extra person knowing about the "fixed" match. That person will obviously share the tip and thus more people will know about it and bet on it, which would increase the risk of suspicion arising about said fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

ConorCBS wrote: »
    I'm staying out and I would advise others to do similar. If someone was involved in a fixed match, they wouldn't go selling it to random people on the internet. First off, they shouldn't need an extra €200 as they can just lump on the fixed match. Secondly, if the sell the tip, it's an extra person knowing about the "fixed" match. That person will obviously share the tip and thus more people will know about it and bet on it, which would increase the risk of suspicion arising about said fix.
    Tom I asked about the tip earlier but having read Tiltedbrains review and other previous posts by members, I am nearly 100% this is a scam mate.

It just doesnt make any sense why someone would bother spreading this tip for a financial gain when they can do this easily by lumping on this info they have.

Avfctom wrote: »
    The 27/1 game is tommorow if interested 15 pound payment required private message me

LOL you are a muggy ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Premier League - Man United vs. Arsenal.

89% of Man United's league matches have gone over 2.5 goals. Only 33% of Arsenal's league matches have gone over 2.5 goals, however I don't think that is very important here. The two meeting between these two sides last season finished 8-2 and 2-1. Robin Van Persie is facing Arsenal for the first time since leaving them and is in excellent form.

€100 - Over 2.5 goals @1.62. (Ladbrokes)

• Advertisement

LOL you are a muggy ****.

Lets see the result and how the match goes before calling him names!:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement