Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jezztips

Avfctom wrote: »
    Yes everyones had it 7pm

Why wont you share it with everyone now that the bet has been paid for??? I thought the reason you asking for money for the tiip was to split the cost of buying the tip . . . . If the tip has been bought obviously the tip has been already split and wud be unfair you getting 15 from everyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

jezztips wrote: »
    Why wont you share it with everyone now that the bet has been paid for??? I thought the reason you asking for money for the tiip was to split the cost of buying the tip . . . . If the tip has been bought obviously the tip has been already split and wud be unfair you getting 15 from everyone else

Assuming that Tom paid ~€200 for the tip, if he splits this cost between around 12-13 others @ €15 each, then everybody pays an equal amount for it. Good luck to those involved, would like to be in on it myself.

EDIT: I misunderstood your post. It's just more fair that only those who pay for the tip get to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

Avfctom wrote: »
    Yes everyones had it 7pm

best of luck with it guys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Santi Carzorla anytime @ 9/2. Stats say he has scored all his goals away from home but hes also the most shots of any Arsenal player. Due a goal, big game player and big price.

Good shout, well done. He left it late!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Santi Carzorla anytime @ 9/2. Stats say he has scored all his goals away from home but hes also the most shots of any Arsenal player. Due a goal, big game player and big price.
    Haha last kick and what a hit! Class. Arsenal were terrible so its a fortunate one though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Premier League - Man United vs. Arsenal.

89% of Man United's league matches have gone over 2.5 goals. Only 33% of Arsenal's league matches have gone over 2.5 goals, however I don't think that is very important here. The two meeting between these two sides last season finished 8-2 and 2-1. Robin Van Persie is facing Arsenal for the first time since leaving them and is in excellent form.

€100 - Over 2.5 goals @1.62. (Ladbrokes)

Love that! :pac:

Cazorla <3

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

youre as lucky as a black cat fowler

i turned it off with 5 mins to go and would have
    bet a lot on arsenal not scoring
    well done though and a big price

now what else are you doing today? :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The entire point of buying the tip was because they wanted the profit. If people wanted the tip, the option was there to buy it. I wouldn't have touched it with a 10 foot pole but I also don't think they should share it.

At this stage though, I wish the whole saga was in it's own topic and not clogging up the tips thread which has had very little tips in it over the last day or two, amid discussions of the "tip".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

If i shared it to everyone thats not fair on the people who have paid for the tip iv never paid this much before its a first just to see if its legit if not we havent lost megga money

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Great Value in Hannover Win 2:30 kick off 4/5 ... Should be routine win for them at home. Cant get over the odds.

Good spot - cheers.

1-0 up now, cash out time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

The entire point of buying the tip was because they wanted the profit. If people wanted the tip, the option was there to buy it. I wouldn't have touched it with a 10 foot pole but I also don't think they should share it.

At this stage though, I wish the whole saga was in it's own topic and not clogging up the tips thread which has had very little tips in it over the last day or two, amid discussions of the "tip".

Tbf mate i have pretty much kept it to our facebook group unless someone asks a question

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Jermain Defoe has scored 10 goals in 11 Premier League games against Wigan.
    Defoe Wincast @ 13/10

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Villa/Sunderland draw @ 3.5

mailburner wrote: »
    youre as lucky as a black cat fowler

i turned it off with 5 mins to go and would have
    bet a lot on arsenal not scoring
    well done though and a big price

now what else are you doing today? :D

Poxed luck :D Haha havent looked at anything else yet! In fairness that was my first bet in a couple weeks as was on a poor streak before that Cazorla goal. But it was serious price even though Arsenals performance and his DM position today probably justified it. Now to find another gem :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

It does really go to show a fool and his money are easy parted , someone got paid 200 quid for a "tip" , I suppose hats off to the guy who got 200 for nothing , wish it was me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

It does really go to show a fool and his money are easy parted , someone got paid 200 quid for a "tip" , I suppose hats off to the guy who got 200 for nothing , wish it was me :)

You make 500k a year.... Start a log I guarantee you people would pay for your selections.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭niginator

You make 500k a year.... Start a log I guarantee you people would pay for your selections.

If he makes that sort of money does he really need to people to pay for his selections;)that said I'd love to see a log aswell!!

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

There's a big difference between making 500k and turning over 500k.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Double

Man Utd v Arsenal
    Man Utd 8/11 think Utd will have to much firepower for Arsenal who have been struggling lately.

Crusaders v Glenavon
    Crusaders 11/20 are unbeaten in the last 4 league games while Glenavon have been poor away from home all season.

boom 5-1 Crusaders :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Time to start winning again (hopefully :o)
    Under 2.5 in Ajaccio vs Marseille
    Lille double chance (vs Evian)
    @ 1.94

Ajaccio are pretty strong at home where they managed to keep PSG and Bastia at bay, Marseille are in terrible form and need to starting picking up points asap, Ajaccio's striker Eduardo who's in top form is suspended.

Lille are playing better and Evian are without their best player Khelifa who scores most of their goals.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

seklly wrote: »
    There's a big difference between making 500k and turning over 500k.

Very true ! I wish i made 500k a year . In reality its not that easy , absolutely hate placing bets now , watching odds moving can't stand it , pays me about 70k a year but probably work about 40hours a week for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Wigan @ 1/3 to avoid relegation seems like great price for what is almost a cert for me. They won't go down.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Stacks of dodgy results today,one of them weekends I'd say where f.all will go right for punters

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

very dodgey goings on concerning the fixed tip !!! the bet was 20/1 yesterday on 365 ... Today its gone down to 8/1 and taken off certain bookmakers markets . . . now currently just gone back up to 20/1 on bet 365... Safe to say 365 are not concerned about this bet coming out any more nor are they bothered about the risk of what has been placed on it no more!! Ive 50 on the bet, Talk about a tom foool!!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

when it this fixed match kicking off?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Should probably start a new thread for muggy bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 anchor man

when it this fixed match kicking off?
    7 and Pp and boyles have removed the bet

Anyone have any thoughts on PSV/Heracles later? Going by form of both, I'd say its likely overs 2.5 will come in @ 2/9 :eek: Normally see that price for over 1.5 goals! Prices on PSV scorers arent great but looking at Heracles, there's a young Swedish attacker called Armenterous who's 11/5 anytime (bet365) and a Dutch striker called Gouriye (bet365) @ 9/2.

Value wise and both on form so they look decent but haven't seen much Dutch football this year so if any lads who follow the league think either are worth few quid as its likely Id say Heracles will score??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Is anyone going to admit to putting the bet on if it doesnt win?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I see real madrid to lose is 18/1 thats hardly it, kicks off at 7 :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement