Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

no need to go out of your way to rub salt in the wound of the people who lost money. I'm sure they learned their lesson without being preached to.

I tried not to rub salt into it , but you are talking about legal routes , theres only so much beating around the bush you can do im sure everyone is thinking the same .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Did you profit from the money people sent you?

No made no profit i will be sending half the money back to those who paid basically i would of made a big loss but robin van persie wincast got me out of jail

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

he msged my straight away and had the following conversation before he disappeared

23:02
    Veteran Bookmaker
    Hello

23:03
    me
    hows it going? did tonights fixed match come in?

23:03
    Veteran Bookmaker
    Yeah big winnnnnnnnnn
    great, check my wall posts in a minute ...

23:06
    me
    which match was the big win?

23:07
    Veteran Bookmaker
    the Wales game, Bala Town ...
    did u check my wall?

23:08
    Me
    you posted that after the game was over???

23:08
    Veteran Bookmaker
    Of course, the match got only VIP MEMBERS which paid for it.
    Check my announce for Tuesday Game with odds 26.00

23:09
    me
    what about the game in chile this evening?

23:09
    Veteran Bookmaker
    sorry what?

23:11

me
    the match in chile? away h/t and home f/t??

Dont think the last msg even sent before he was gone, dont know is the page is deleted or he blocked me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Well the BET didnt come in but sure such is life - have a look at this doozey!

Selection Selection Details Result
    Football Matches
    Serie A Matches
    Juventus v Inter Milan
    3rd of Nov 2012 7:45 pm
    Half-Time/Full-Time
    Juventus / Inter Milan @ 50/1
    Win

happy days :-)

Anyone that lost money tonight I will tell them how to make the 15 quid back for free with no risk at all , if you pm me ill get back to yous next week sometime.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Anyone that lost money tonight I will tell them how to make the 15 quid back for free with no risk at all , if you pm me ill get back to yous next week sometime.

:pac: How much is it costing them???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

This used to be a great thread, where are the mods gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Where are the mods??? This is beyond ridiculous now. This thread needs a serious clean up.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

True. We should make better use of the daily bets and banter thread but its not too bad at this time of night for a once off discussion about a fixed bet that was a bit of entertainment if nothing else.

Ironically it is a gambling tip - don't western union some guy on facebook for a tip:)

Liverpool v Newcastle tomorrow. Anyone any strong feelings on it?

• Advertisement

I'll only be watching the game for one reason , Suarez a yellow card away from a ban , if he gets a yellow tomorrow ill be lumping on Chelsea to beat Liverpool the next premier league game .

Is Tiote suspended?

Newcastle can dominate the midfield fairly easily and cut off the supply to Suarez.

Basically the best option here is to lay Liverpool imo as their odds are far too short.

Reina is likely to be out and Carragher won't be able to deal with the speed of the passing between Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa.

Ba wincast 9/1

Newcastle & 3 or 4 total goals 11/1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

This guy may have set up a business page that is linked to his actual profile.

I don't use facebook so ye would know how to proceed with lodging a complaint with FB.

May be able to send an email to an electronic fraud division of the Gardai also?

If anything can be done to stop him scamming others its worth looking into.

Any chancer can set up a facebook page and close it a day later, all they need is a email address. FB would not be interested, the Gardai, thats a joke, he could reside anywhere.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

I have a bet on BTTS at 1.88. As to the result I would not like to even guess, neither side are great

its typical of the weekend in the Premier League i guess. Tough game to call either way. I'm thinking of having a small bet on Newcastle on the outright and a bigger bet on the handicap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Is Tiote suspended?

Newcastle can dominate the midfield fairly easily and cut off the supply to Suarez.

Basically the best option here is to lay Liverpool imo as their odds are far too short.

Reina is likely to be out and Carragher won't be able to deal with the speed of the passing between Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa.

Ba wincast 9/1

Newcastle & 3 or 4 total goals 11/1

:confused: Carragher won't be starting, Ba is injured and Tiote's suspended

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

One last one on the fixer, I managed to get his Western Union details, don't suppose I could get his account closed or anything on him?

Feeling vindictive after he conned the lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Why do you think Carragher will be starting? I highly doubt he will start. I will be very surprised if he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

So do people think it was just by chance or mad luck that he got so close to winning the bet or do u actually believe he was told or had inside knowledge that the players would fix the game for a la sarena ht cobresol ft or 3-2, and that it was just some of the players who made a bollox of it??

If cob nicked a winner wed all be adding him as friends on fb and all chipping in for the next tip:pac:

From reading posts above he does seem a bit of a chancer but I wouldn't totally say he is bluffing about these tips.

Well his details are:

name - Osman
    last name - Hoxha
    Country - Albania
    City - Fier

So how do we get Mr Hoxha of Fier into some hot water?

• Advertisement

partly nostalgia but I think there will be a decent chance of him playing to counter Ba and Cisses aerial threat.

There are some reports today that Ba will be fit to play after the nerve damage is not as bad as feared.

Liverpool are definately worth laying.

Its not really a great game to be betting on all the same and wouldn't draw my attention as both sides are unpredictable.

Bayer Leverkusen to win & over 2.5 goals @ 11/10 is my only play tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Money back + refund stake if match suspend or lose)
    Interested people to inbox me.
    (Slots are limited)

Come on Tom get your money back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

So do people think it was just by chance or mad luck that he got so close to winning the bet or do u actually believe he was told or had inside knowledge that the players would fix the game for a la sarena ht cobresol ft or 3-2, and that it was just some of the players who made a bollox of it??

If cob nicked a winner wed all be adding him as friends on fb and all chipping in for the next tip:pac:

From reading posts above he does seem a bit of a chancer but I wouldn't totally say he is bluffing about these tips.

If he isn't bluffing this, why was Tom unfriended by him on FB?

Too many thing things "don't" make sense with this... When thing don't make sense they ain't true.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,296 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Money back + refund stake if match suspend or lose)
    Interested people to inbox me.
    (Slots are limited)

Come on Tom get your money back!

Better chance of hell freezing over

He's smart that he picks scammers friendly western union instead of paypal because he wouldnt get away with it with paypal

He appears to have blocked me, oh dear no fixes for me I suppose

Whatever will i do :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Odds a bit askew on the A-League tomorrow?

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/11/04/australia/a-league/brisbane-roar-fc/adelaide-united/1296785/

I know Brisbane are defending champs but 3/1 DNB for Adelaide looks decent

Edit:gonna leave it me thinks,same fixture was 7-1 last season.

pithater1 wrote: »
    Well his details are:

name - Osman
    last name - Hoxha
    Country - Albania
    City - Fier

nothing can be done I'd imagine to someone in a country like Albania.

Facebook may permanently ban his IP would be the height of it.

So many warning signs that he probably isn't catching too many people.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

The played the whole poor person all dreams been answered with fantastic bet with the fixer. Scam artist of the highest order, no morals whatsoever!

Just sent his western union details. Albanian gypsy who-re

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

pithater1 wrote: »
    Well his details are:

name - Osman
    last name - Hoxha
    Country - Albania
    City - Fier

Thats a different name to what he gave me to pay
    Same country and city different name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

partly nostalgia but I think there will be a decent chance of him playing to counter Ba and Cisses aerial threat.

There are some reports today that Ba will be fit to play after the nerve damage is not as bad as feared.

Liverpool are definately worth laying.

Its not really a great game to be betting on all the same and wouldn't draw my attention as both sides are unpredictable.

Bayer Leverkusen to win & over 2.5 goals @ 11/10 is my only play tomorrow.

He won't be starting, Agger and Skrtel are both better than him in the air anyways so that's a moot point, Carragher's a liability now, Rodger's know's that and he knows it himself. Not to mention he played 90 minutes during the week.

Fully agree though, as a Liverpool fan, I can't believe the price we are, ridiculous.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement