Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Sounds like he has a few names on the go so

Damn should've given him a fake Western Union reference before he blocked me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

user2011 wrote: »
    If he isn't bluffing this, why was Tom unfriended by him on FB?

Too many thing things "don't" make sense with this... When thing don't make sense they ain't true.

He seemed to know the info he said goal just before ht then just after ht they would go 2-0 up which they did then he said it would be 2-1by the 65th minute when the 65th minute came i messaged to say no goal but the message wouldunt send as he had blocked me once he knew it wasunt happening he ran with the money

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Avfctom wrote: »
    He seemed to know the info he said goal just before ht then just after ht they would go 2-0 up which they did then he said it would be 2-1by the 65th minute when the 65th minute came i messaged to say no goal but the message wouldunt send as he had blocked me once he knew it wasunt happening he ran with the money

sounds too much like he knew what was going to happen for it to be a complete scam. Although i'd love to know if he backed the goalkeeper to notch the equailser!!

sounds too much like he knew what was going to happen for it to be a complete scam. Although i'd love to know if he backed the goalkeeper to notch the equailser!!

Oh well lesson learnt wont be touching a “fixed“ game again

Double of

QPR
    Celtic
    Tommorow

Thats a different name to what he gave me to pay
    Same country and city different name

Theother name was kadilli almond

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Tom i've alot of sympathy for you seriously i do.

Please don't defend the scammer too defend yourself. It's how this thing works. Accept what it is a scam!. I'm sorry you lost money in this and who ever else lost money. All i ask is you don't think it was bad luck because if it was then why did he unfriend you on FB?

He could easily come back in a few hour and explain why it didn't come in instead of unfriending you and others on FB when he gets questioned.

Please don't defend the scammer too defend yourself. It's how this thing works. Accept what it is a scam!. I'm sorry you lost money in this and who ever else lost money. All i ask is you don't think it was bad luck because if it was then why did he unfriend you on FB?

He could easily come back in a few hour and explain why it didn't come in instead of unfriending you and others on FB when he gets questioned.

I agree dont worry i wont make the same mistake twice

scam or no scam he was pretty close to getting it right.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

I think QPR shouldn't be touched but also think they're due a win.

Liverpool are not the top 4 team they used to be and Anfield is not a hard place to go anymore.

Pfft hard picks tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

scam or no scam he was pretty close to getting it right.

Will you paying x amount for his next tip??? For him being close too a fixed game...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

Reading -1 and Newcastle -1 small bet @135

Will you paying x amount for his next tip??? For him being close too a fixed game...
    Given my experience gambling on games across the globe I would say there was something dodgy about that game, I think the guy might be on the fringes of a betting cartel but no I wouldn't be paying for his expert tips! At the same time I made money on yesterday's tip so I don't feel as burned as if the game was a complete write off.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries and suspensions:
    Pescara Calcio v Parma FC
    Pescara Calcio: Crescenzi (0/0 d), Savelloni (0/0 g), Terlizzi (3/1 d), Brugman (0/0 f), Romagnoli (5/0 d), Colucci (9/0 m)
    Parma FC: Amauri (7/3 f), Santacroce (0/0 d), Galloppa (7/1 m) (all doubtful), Belfodil (9/2 f)
    pick X2

Werder Bremen v Mainz
    Werder Bremen: Fritz (7/0 d), Trybull (0/0 m)
    Mainz: Müller (0/0 g), Bungert (7/0 d), Caligiuri (7/0 m), Polanski (5/0 m), Choupo-Moting (5/0 f), Klasnic (1/0 f)
    pick 1

Club Brugge v Zulte Waregem
    Club Brugge: Hoefkens, Almebäck, Högli, Odjidja (all doubtful), Vazquez, Meunier, Van Acker, Zimling, Refaelov, Larsen, Stenman, Dhoest
    Zulte Waregem: Habibou, Hinostroza
    pick X2

Viking FK v SK Brann
    Viking FK: -
    SK Brann: Kalvenes (7/0 d), Askar (22/8 f), Jonsson (17/1 d) (doubtful), Ojo (27/11 f)
    pick 1

Strommen IF v Alta IF
    Strommen IF: Yabre (18/0 d)
    Alta IF: Taulo (5/0 m), Nome (25/2 m), Ertsås (20/6 f) (all probably out), Erlandsen (0/0 d), Ngom (0/0 f)
    pick 1

Hércules CF v Xerez CD
    Hércules CF: Sergio Alejandro (0/0 d), Braulio (4/1 f), Falcón (8/0 g), Sellés (1/0 m), Fran Mérida (9/1 m)
    Xerez CD: José Mari (4/2 f), Ruz (1/0), Rafa García (2/0 m), Alvaro Silva (10/1 d), Herrero (11/0 m), Keita (4/0 m), Bouzón (7/0 d)
    pick 1

FC Groningen v NEC Nijmegen
    FC Groningen: Johansson (2/0 d)
    NEC Nijmegen: van den Meiracker (1/0 f), Sno (7/2 m), Conboy (9/0 d), Foor (10/0 m), Loen (0/0 m)
    pick 1

Vorskla v Arsenal Kiev
    Vorskla: Januzi (9/2 f) (doubtful), Kurilov (2/0 d), Matveev (10/0 d)
    Arsenal Kiev: Simonenko (12/0 m), Gomenyuk (10/3 f) (both doubtful), Khomin (2/0 d), Lampi (0/0 d), Shakhov (8/0 m), Mazilu (4/0 f), Maksimov (3/0 m), Matoukou (10/0 d)
    pick 1

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Decent odds for Finbogasson Heerenveen) to score any time vs VVV Zwolle@1.8

Think ill make that a triple bet on 1,2 and hat trick where ill place the potential winnings for the any time on the other 2 bets. 2 goals @4.5, hat trick @15.

Only slight worry i have here is that Heerenveens most creative player Djuricic is doubtful

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

The played the whole poor person all dreams been answered with fantastic bet with the fixer. Scam artist of the highest order, no morals whatsoever!

Just sent his western union details. Albanian gypsy who-re

Where are the morals in paying for this information in an attempt to scam the bookies?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Jesus let it die

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Bayern leverkeusen are a good value bet at 1.40 ladbrokes

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

Boylesports have enhanced suarez anytime scorer at 3/1 , its only for text bets and you have to be first time user, max €20

https://twitter.com/Boylesports/stat...490369/photo/1

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭slattsteen

Any views? im thinkin bout utd plus 1 considering Celtic are up against Barca wed nit!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Jesus let it die

Apologies, only caught the start of it and then the last 20 or so posts on this page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

slattsteen wrote: »
    Any views? im thinkin bout utd plus 1 considering Celtic are up against Barca wed nit!

Fancy both teams to score can see Dundee Utd scoring with Daly and Russell up front, 10/11 at the min will wait to get better price inplay

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Have backed Newcastle DNB odds of 4.7 on Betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Qpr are a bit short for my liking at 5/6. A small lay I think.

Liverpool are an obvious lay, ridiculous price at 8/13

QPR are due a win today surely? I'm taking the single 5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 13,356 ✭✭✭✭8-10

PP enhanced special on Suarez to score, Liverpool to win @ 9/4.

Liverpool at home, Suarez always a danger. Definite value IMO

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/powerp...38;AFF_ID=3409

Scratch that QPR single. BTTS @1.7 hopefully safer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Bwin has Liverpool to win by exactly 1 goal, draw or lose @ 1.45, pretty decent odds, I'm adding that to a few doubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Bwin has Liverpool to win by exactly 1 goal, draw or lose @ 1.45, pretty decent odds, I'm adding that to a few doubles.

Newcastle +1.5 Asian Handicap is the same bet and is 1.59 with Pinnacle. 1.52 with 365 so much better odds available.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Both to score double Liverpool v Newcastle and in St Pats v Derry City. All have scored quite a few against each other in the past couple of games with the exception of the meeting at st James pk last year the fixture is usually an exciting one with plenty of goals..4/5 and 5/6 40 on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,356 ✭✭✭✭8-10

inforfun wrote: »
    Decent odds for Finbogasson Heerenveen) to score any time vs VVV Zwolle@1.8

V nice call, scored first

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement