Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

8-10 wrote: »
    PP enhanced special on Suarez to score, Liverpool to win @ 9/4.

Liverpool at home, Suarez always a danger. Definite value IMO

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/powerp...38;AFF_ID=3409

It's not great imo. It's gonna be a tough enough ask for Liverpool to just get the win today, never mind them winning and Suarez scoring.

Some bookies are giving 2/1 on the above, so 9/4 isn't a great enhancement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭francie81

Accum wiped out in no time thanks to Lazio:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭niginator

Stevie G is set to make his 600th appearance for liverpool today, surely he would like to mark the occasion with a goal and a win. I'd expect his team-mates to be aware of this and should the opportunity to setup up Gerard to score occur, they may well opt to give him the chance.

Gerard anytime @ 11/4 or 1st goalscorer 9/1

Also looking good value is Demba Ba to score anytime 5/2, especially after scoring 7 goals in 9 games!

Done ba and gerard anytime, 5/2 and 11/4 respectively

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Decent odds for Finbogasson Heerenveen) to score any time vs VVV Zwolle@1.8

Think ill make that a triple bet on 1,2 and hat trick where ill place the potential winnings for the any time on the other 2 bets. 2 goals @4.5, hat trick @15.

Only slight worry i have here is that Heerenveens most creative player Djuricic is doubtful
    Just the one goal so no money lost on that triple bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Time to start winning again (hopefully :o)
    Under 2.5 in Ajaccio vs Marseille
    Lille double chance (vs Evian)
    @ 1.94

Ajaccio are pretty strong at home where they managed to keep PSG and Bastia at bay, Marseille are in terrible form and need to starting picking up points asap, Ajaccio's striker Eduardo who's in top form is suspended.

Lille are playing better and Evian are without their best player Khelifa who scores most of their goals.

YESSS!! I'm waiting for the last €100 guys ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

5 in 7 v Newcastle, 600th appearance. Have to have punt on Gerrard. 16/1 for 2 or more goals. Cmon :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Fowler87 wrote: »
    5 in 7 v Newcastle, 600th appearance. Have to have punt on Gerrard. 16/1 for 2 or more goals. Cmon :D

18's on PP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Fowler87 wrote: »

He's 8/1 for MOM. I think his 600th game could help him, because it's a subjective market.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Gerrard Wincast @ 10/3 and a small bit on 2 or more @ 18/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Interesting game in Uruagay later Wanders at home to bela Vista, Wanders had 8 men sent off in last game ( all of them starters), there may be something there for someone - I took half time result @ 6/5 Bella Vista

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Radonman wrote: »
    Interesting game in Uruagay later Wanders at home to bela Vista, Wanders had 8 men sent off in last game ( all of them starters), there may be something there for someone - I took half time result @ 6/5 Bella Vista

How the **** did that work? 11 vs 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Radonman wrote: »

17 players sent off in total, crazy scenes

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

Bayer Leverkusen to win & over 2.5 goals @ 11/10 is my only play tomorrow.

I'm fond of these quatro bets from Ladbrokes (on bet365 also). Good value to be had.

How the **** did that work? 11 vs 3?[/Quote]

There was a riot at the end of the game - ill post the link later - on my phone now

I'm fond of these quatro bets from Ladbrokes (on bet365 also). Good value to be had.
    Good pick I looked at the over for that one but looked crappy as Duss looked solid at the back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

I have a bet on BTTS at 1.88. As to the result I would not like to even guess, neither side are great

GET IN :pac:

Ah right, so a fight or something on 95th minute?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Qpr are a bit short for my liking at 5/6. A small lay I think.

Liverpool are an obvious lay, ridiculous price at 8/13

Good day :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

Surely there is value to laying Liverpool every week as long as they stay at ridicously short prices

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Shane St. wrote: »
    QPR v READING
    The only two teams still without a league win. However the fact QPR are the home team and have invested heavily in the summer and the pressure is really on. QPR have impressed me recently, they kept Arsenal out for 80mins at the weekend, and held a good Everton side the previous week. Throw in the fact that QPR had a free week to prepare for this game, whereas Reading had a physically and emotionallly draining game against Arsenal that went to extra time. Based on all this I have to go with the QPR win at 4/5.
    I'm also going to back QPR to be drawing at half time and winning at full time at 15/4. I think the fatigue for the Reading players will really set in during the second half.

LIVERPOOL v NEWCASTLE
    This game pits a team with one home win in 5 against a team who have yet to pick up a win on their travels. Again Newcastle had a week to prepare having already been knocked out of the Carling Cup, whereas Liverpool's disappointing home form continued as they were dumpef out of the Carling Cup by Swansea. However this game shouldnt be too detrimental on the Liverpool's players conditioning as it was mostly a reserve side. Although key men Gerrard and Suarez were given 45mins each. As I've already stated I think this is a poor Liverpool side and theres no way yhey should be as short as 1/2 for the win. Newcastle although not as impressive as last year are strong in the midfield, where liverpool are at their strongest. They will also be able to use Guiterrez to nullify one of Liverpool's biggest threats in Glen Johnson. For these reasons I'll back the draw at 3/1.
    Demba Ba anytime 13/5 7 league goals this season.

Arggh pity Taarabt couldn't take that late chance.. Still a profitable day and that's what it's all about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Right guys this is the last im gonna talk about what happened but i have to say somethink the guy who gave me tbe first fixed match was different from the guy who fuked us over i got greedy and looked for the bigger odds the guy who gave us the german tip has a 6/1 tomkorow and is given it to me and i pay after it wins everyone who got burnt will recieve it for free

• Registered Users Posts: 54,292 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Tom just post the bet here and save the trouble

Headshot wrote: »
    Tom just post the bet here and save the trouble

I will i want everyone to win been getting some abuse messages hope can help people out

Avfctom wrote: »
    Right guys this is the last im gonna talk about what happened but i have to say somethink the guy who gave me tbe first fixed match was different from the guy who fuked us over i got greedy and looked for the bigger odds the guy who gave us the german tip has a 6/1 tomkorow and is given it to me and i pay after it wins everyone who got burnt will recieve it for free

With due respect, you seem to have a lot of excuses for why it failed. I get why you want to justify things.

But did that last post need to be posted public ally? If you're going to send it to everyone who paid for free, just send it. Why let the rest of us know you're doing that? "Hey lads, I've got a tip, but I'm not telling you all!" If you've got a tip, post it in the tips thread. If you only want some people to have the tip, then just PM them, and don't rub it in everyone elses faces...

EDIT: You posted your last message while I was still typing. Again though, if you've got the tip, post it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,292 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Avfctom wrote: »
    I will i want everyone to win been getting some abuse messages hope can help people out

Your getting abuse messages? Seriously?

That is a disgrace tbh. I hope you report them, there is no need for that crap. Did you force them to do the bet? No. There own fault

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

i don't think this tip should be posted publically it should be PM'd to everyone interested

That is a disgrace tbh. I hope you report them, there is no need for that crap. Did you force them to do the bet? No. There own fault

Yh well lets hope after tommorow they all have there money and where happy out everyone will have my tip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭deckycoop

Tat **** is totally uncalled for.. Man was tryin to do us a favour and he got bit too..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement