Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Romanian league

6pm kick off

Petrolul ploesti v concordia

Ht result concordia 7/1 william hill

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭niginator

r
    Avfctom wrote: »
    Romanian league

6pm kick off

Just noting that the market was suspended momentarily and the odds moved into 11/2 on paddypower, while I was on the site. Read of that what you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

niginator wrote: »
    r

Just noting that the market was suspended momentarily and the odds moved into 11/2 on paddypower, while I was on the site. Read of that what you want!

€45 max bet on it so I would read very little into it! :-) it was only 6/1 on Powers anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Thread carefully on these ''fixed tips'' lads. Might open a StanJames account. Anybody have any experience with them? Does it take long to verify the account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Don't waste your money on that tip , not a chance in hell that match is fixed. just check the odds on Betfair why would there be money sitting there to back at 7.4 also half time score markets haven't been influenced , this match is not fixed 10000% not fixed yous are wasting your money .

• Advertisement

r

The reason they would suspend the market is because they probably had 1 bet in the last year on a romanian half time result and now they have about 20 people backing the same market , while they suspend they would just check Betfair markets and realise that there is nothing to worry about , but they will proabably cut the odds anyway because they can . Also they will proabably link all your accounts and watch for future betting paterns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

r

4/1 now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

QF league cup matches tonight

Double

Crusaders v Lisburn
    Crusaders 2/5 are the holders of the cup playing well at the min, should be to strong at home for Lisburn who lie bottom of the league.

Glenavon v Glentoran
    Glentoran 4/5 travel to struggling Glenavon who's last win was 7 weeks ago.

4/1 now

Paddy must be having a right laugh obviously still taking bets at 11/2 when other bookies have 13/2 , id love to be a bookie .

Interestingly paddy has pushed out the home team half time result to 2.2 which is actually a value bet now and the correct price to take , take the 2.2 on home team half time you are getting 6/5 on a coin flip , because he has taken so much action on other side .

Paddy must be having a right laugh obviously still taking bets at 11/2 when other bookies have 13/2 , id love to be a bookie .

Interestingly paddy has pushed out the home team half time result to 2.2 which is actually a value bet now and the correct price to take , take the 2.2 on home team half time you are getting 6/5 on a coin flip , because he has taken so much action on other side .

A coin flip? What if it's a draw at halftime? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

How have you come to this conclusion?

A coin flip? What if it's a draw at halftime? :confused:

You lose the bet if its a draw , the Asians have the line home team 1.98 and away team and draw at 1.95 for half time , so you are getting value backing the home team at paddys you could gaurantee yourself a profit by backing the 2.20 and dutching that with the away team and draw half time odds 1.95 . Judging by average odds etc i make the true odds of home team around 2.03 so essentially you are getting 2.2 on a even money shot which is cracking value

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

This thread,

Facepalm.jpg

Personally think west brom are being massively overhyped since there decent start im going to go against the whole thread by the looks of it

Southampton or draw 11/10
    Over 2.5 goals 4/7
    Btts 4/7
    Rickie lambert anytime and first 2 or more 23/10 8/1 17/1

Ht draw ft draw 5/1

Correct score 2-2 11/1

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭niginator

Going with what should be a safe enough treble!
    Biel vs. Aarau over 2.5 2/5, as both teams have averaged 3.4 and 3.7 goals per match.
    Antalyaspor draw no bet @ 4/6, home team have won last 7 of last 10 home games however trabonzspor have tendancy to draw away from home.
    Bursapor vs. Kasimpaspar BTTS 2/5, Looks likely to occur given Bursaspor's
    have scored in 8/10 home games and kasimpaspar have scored in 8/10 away games.

4.03/1

• Registered Users Posts: 12,138 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I used to like this thread.:rolleyes:

Under 2.5 in the Getafe game looks good later 3/4. Also Nicklas Helenius to score anytime for Aab v Midtjylland in Denmark at 6pm, he has 5 in 6 against them and 7 so far this season, 21/20 on bet365.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Personally think west brom are being massively overhyped since there decent start im going to go against the whole thread by the looks of it

Southampton or draw 11/10
    Over 2.5 goals 4/7
    Btts 4/7
    Rickie lambert anytime and first 2 or more 23/10 8/1 17/1

Ht draw ft draw 5/1

Correct score 2-2 11/1

Ramirez is back tonight so that is a massive help for them. Both draw and btts look good to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

west brom V southampton
    over 2.5 goals @8/13

is the only bet I will be having on this game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Any Celtic fans here?

What do you think of Barca to win by exactly 1 goal, draw or lose (I think that's "+1.5"?) @ 1.83? They struggled to beat Celtic last time so surely it should be more difficult in Scotland?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Any Celtic fans here?

What do you think of Barca to win by exactly 1 goal, draw or lose (I think that's "+1.5"?) @ 1.83? They struggled to beat Celtic last time so surely it should be more difficult in Scotland?

On Barca -1 10/11 ok Celtic nearly got the draw last time out but they only created 2 chances, fancy Barca to win with more ease this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Barcelona +1.5 @ 1.83?

I would put the entire bankroll on that bet if I were you.

Go to the bank and get a loan, get your friends credit card whether they know it or not and bet their limit also. If you know any loan sharks see how much they will give you.

Yea that's probably Celtic+1.5 instead, I'm not too familiar with Asian handicaps.

Yeah it's Celtic +1.5 .. Available @ Evens with Paddypower

I personally think Barca will win by more.

Yeah it's Celtic +1.5 .. Available @ Evens with Paddypower

I personally think Barca will win by more.

With Bet365 I mean! My bad :o

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Markgc

Anybody please have an insight into GETAFE V BETIS ?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

West Ham v Soton BTTS the away side concede but they tend to find one goal every game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

0-0 half time hahaha

Romanian league

6pm kick off

Let this be the end of these distractions please

• Registered Users Posts: 54,290 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

That should be the end of "fixed bets" for awhile

The only way the average joe here in Ireland will know anything about fixed games is the LOI

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Romanian league

6pm kick off

0-0 at half time. Can that put an end to this saga then?

• Advertisement

0-0 at half time. Can that put an end to this saga then?

I was already done with it i toke this tip because it was free paid after the game if it won all i lost was the ten pound stake nothin to cry about time to get back to reality with my bets on cmon southampton

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement