Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Higgytash wrote: »
    Was only going to stick to the small bet today but just looking . . .

Barca
    Valencia
    Juve
    Bayern

Over Evens, Surely all them will win... Has to be worth absolutely lumping on ???

I would never say that an accumulator, no matter how "sure" it is, is worth ''absolutely lumping on''. All it would take is 1 slip up in 1 of those games and you lose big time. There are far better Evens value bets out there and despite the fact that there's a good chance the above will come in, I would look elsewhere if I were you.

Main bet for tonight is with BetVictor - Over 2 Draws @ 31/10

5 draws last night, cagey stuff tonight as well where teams like United may settle for a draw even though they're expected to win. Can also see possible draws in the Benfia v Spartak Moscow , Chelsea v Shakhtar (even though I think Chelsea will win) and Cluj vs Galatasaray games.

May not come off but 31/10 is good value imo.

Other bets involve anytime scorers but I will wait for team news.

Chicarito @ 2/1 (Bet365)
    Soldado @ 4/7 (Bet365/Boyles)
    Muller @ 5/4 (BetVictor)

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Was in pp earlier

Barcelona
    Bayern
    Juve

1/1

Anzhi price now 8/11
    I have gone with Anzhi over 1.5 goals at 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

rossit wrote: »

malmo u 21 on at 4

Think it's 6, thanks thou

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

is the lyon women in play

Hopefully, according to buggy it is, that's 5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

Think it's 6, thanks thou

maybe its gone from bet 365 good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Lyons ladies ... great value on PP -3 is 6/5, Asian -6 is 1.75 on 365

DoctaDee wrote: »

Wow, smash that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Anyone else try too look at the refs tonight for card bets on soccerway.

Their previous games and cards handed out is gone? :mad:

Anywhere else i can check this...

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭niginator

where on the website is that, cant seem to find it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

niginator wrote: »
    where on the website is that, cant seem to find it?
    http://www.paddypower.com/bet/football-matches/ladies-champions-league-matches/Lyon-Ladies-v-Zorkiy-Krasnogorsk-Ladies-4447888.html

Sorry just lloked at that and its not there .. I got it on the app.. you know the Upcoming Live tab ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

€10 pays €96.

BTTS Chelsea game
    BTTS United game
    Cluj
    MK Dons

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭niginator

Odd... all i can see are the win markets and the double chance market. I'll get on it as soon in play is available. Thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

user2011 wrote: »

yeah had the same problem yesterday, search for the ref on the soccerway search bar, then click on the ref and previous games and cards handed out should come up.

what games you looking for see can i help you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

magherakid wrote: »
    yeah had the same problem yesterday, search for the ref on the soccerway search bar, then click on the ref and previous games and cards handed out should come up.

what games you looking for see can i help you?

Chelsea match.

The line is over 5.5 figuring this is a big game a little more for Chelsea with them having too go too Juve next.

Nope nothing showing for him :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Select the match, click the ref.

http://www.football-lineups.com/referee/200/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Chelsea match.

The line is over 5.5 figuring this is a big game a little more for Chelsea with them having too go too Juve next.

Nope nothing showing for him :(

gone tits up again on me heres the ref for chelsea game

http://www.soccerbase.com/referees/referee.sd?referee_id=1229

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

I would never say that an accumulator, no matter how "sure" it is, is worth ''absolutely lumping on''. All it would take is 1 slip up in 1 of those games and you lose big time. There are far better Evens value bets out there and despite the fact that there's a good chance the above will come in, I would look elsewhere if I were you.

Main bet for tonight is with BetVictor - Over 2 Draws @ 31/10

5 draws last night, cagey stuff tonight as well where teams like United may settle for a draw even though they're expected to win. Can also see possible draws in the Benfia v Spartak Moscow , Chelsea v Shakhtar (even though I think Chelsea will win) and Cluj vs Galatasaray games.

May not come off but 31/10 is good value imo.

Other bets involve anytime scorers but I will wait for team news.

Chicarito @ 2/1 (Bet365)
    Soldado @ 4/7 (Bet365/Boyles)
    Muller @ 5/4 (BetVictor)

yea very true I know shocking hard to pick Anything more than a single these days never mind 4 . . . Just played safe with it and went with €25 on this, 4 teams too much to lump on Cheers !!! Its worth the risk of €25 at Evens IMO (hopefully)

Thats a serious Bet 31/10 great value, do other bookmakers offer this market or just Victor? IMO that is the bet of the day might consider opening a Victor account and sticking €100 on it. Do you know are the odds usually this for this market on a 8 game fixture list or is it unusually high today due to the favourites being so one sided with opposition being (12/1) , (5/1) , (10/1) , (15/1) , (9/1)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Doesn't seem to be much activity on this forum outside of the sticky threads but thought this might be a good idea?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

magherakid wrote: »
    Anzhi Makhachkala v Liverpool
    Anzhi Makhach' 5/6

LIVERPOOL manager Brendan Rodgers will rotate his squad again for tomorrow's Europa League tie against Anzhi Makhachkala in Moscow.
    Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez, Joe Allen, Nuri Sahin, Daniel Agger, Jose Reina, Glen Johnson Raheem Sterling and Jose Enrique have not travelled as the Reds play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
    Youngsters Stephen Sama, Adam Morgan and Conor Coady have been called into the squad.

Provisional squad: Jones, Wisdom, Carragher, Coates, Robinson, Shelvey, Henderson, Cole, Downing, Yesil, Assaidi, Gulacsi, Ward, Flanagan, Sama, Wilson, Coady, Suso, Morgan.
    Can see the price on anzhi dropping fast given that team news. 1.74 currently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Can see the price on anzhi dropping fast given that team news. 1.74 currently

Still a little 1.8 left with Stan James.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Gone for:
    BTTS Chelsea game
    BTTS United game
    Over 10 corners Barca - Celtic
    Under 3.5 Bayern - Lille

Just over 8/1 with PP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Higgytash wrote: »
    yea very true I know shocking hard to pick Anything more than a single these days never mind 4 . . . Just played safe with it and went with €25 on this, 4 teams too much to lump on Cheers !!! Its worth the risk of €25 at Evens IMO (hopefully)

Thats a serious Bet 31/10 great value, do other bookmakers offer this market or just Victor? IMO that is the bet of the day might consider opening a Victor account and sticking €100 on it. Do you know are the odds usually this for this market on a 8 game fixture list or is it unusually high today due to the favourites being so one sided with opposition being (12/1) , (5/1) , (10/1) , (15/1) , (9/1)

Isn't it just! Hopefully it comes off for you! :) .. Yeah I thought so too, have never looked for this market before tbh an I stumbled across it accidentally to be honest but I can't imagine it always being this high and I definitely think the odds have been influenced by the fact that Juventus, Bayern, Valencia and Barca are so short! Not sure if it's available anywhere else, couldn't find it on oddschecker! 25e free bet if you open an account and match the 25. 50 on it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

BTTS for the Chelsea/United games a good bet so then yeah? A lot of people seem to be going for it and I'm thinking of going big on it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Shakhtar to win the group is good value @ 5/6 imo. 7 points from 9, and remaining fixtures are Chelsea (a), Juventus (h) and away to Nordjaeland. Can see them topping it. 14 wins in their 14 league games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Yes, good point. I was going with the BTTS No to be safe as I've got burnt in the past with 0-0, but I guess considering the quality difference between the two teams, there is little additional risk as it is very unlikely that Juventus will not score and that the game will end 0-0.

€100 - Juventus to win to nil @1.91. (Blue Square)

Great find max bet was 1k for me at 888sport so took it all

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭moneymad

Great find max bet was 1k for me at 888sport so took it all
    i used to do big bets like that :) fair play bud

will probably lose now !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

Bayern Munich @ 1/5
    Win-Draw-Win
    Bayern Munich v Lille Pending
    Chelsea @ 19/20
    Win-Draw-Win
    Chelsea v Shakhtar Donetsk Pending
    Tranmere @ evens
    Win-Draw-Win
    Hartlepool v Tranmere Pending
    :)

• Advertisement

http://gyazo.com/1a55683df8513d10642c6c77230a0be6

Just wanted to check out this little screen grab tool , theres my bet for the record.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement