Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

Barcelona to win Over 10 corners Card Index:Over 30 pts @ 7/2
    Live Trebles
    Celtic v Barcelona

I like the look of that!

Have btts in Chelsea and Man Utd games in a treble with Tranmere also!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

11/10 for a chelsea win is generous enough. Chelsea have to win this imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

http://gyazo.com/1a55683df8513d10642c6c77230a0be6

Just wanted to check out this little screen grab tool , theres my bet for the record.

Dunno if that's a lot of money for you or not but best of luck.... I hate the clean sheet bets though sick sweat..... gotta wait till its over for it to come in.... no matter how dominate a team is can always let a sloppy goal in... hope it comes in though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Shane St. wrote: »
    Dunno if that's a lot of money for you or not but best of luck.... I hate the clean sheet bets though sick sweat..... gotta wait till its over for it to come in.... no matter how dominate a team is can always let a sloppy goal in... hope it comes in though

Yeah the clean sheet bet is off limits for me. Seen so many teams 3-0 and 4-0 up, to finish letting in a goal in the last seconds when a team switches off. But on a positive note best of luck with your bet, hope its a winner;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

United team (Since there was discussion earlier)

#MUFC XI: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Nani, Anderson, Giggs, Welbeck, Rooney, Hernandez

RVP on the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

I'd just wait till I see a team sheet before you back RVP or any United striker...
    FourFourTwo ‏@FourFourTwo
    Man United XI v Braga: De Gea, Valencia, Evans, Smalling, Evra, Anderson, Giggs, Nani, Hernandez, Rooney, Welbeck #UCL

Yea, I messed up with the RVP bet :(
    lesson learnt.
    hopefully he comes on as a sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

you should hope he doesnt come on as a sub.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Double
    Chelsea v Shakhtar Donetsk
    Over 4.5 Cards 7/10

Bayern Munich v Lille
    Over 4.5 Cards 3/4

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Wftablueboy

Wellbeck , hazard , iniesta , anytime goalscorers treble @ 31/1 with PP . Can't be right , can it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Went for the BTTS in Chelsea and United which seems very popular tonight. Hapyy that Smalling and Valencia are defending for United and Rio isn't playing, that's worth a Braga goal imo. Only question is if Shakhtar will score, but we'll see.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Chelsea, Valencia and Bayern @ 2/1
    Soldado Hat trick @ 10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭maamom

Man Utd @ 6/5
    Win-Draw-Win
    Sporting Braga v Man Utd

Yes @ 4/7
    Both Teams To Score
    Chelsea v Shakhtar Donetsk

Juventus @ 4/6
    To Win to Nil
    Juventus v FC Nordsjaelland

Bayern Munich @ 4/7
    Alternative Handicap(-1.0)
    Bayern Munich v Lille

Tranmere @ evens
    Win-Draw-Win
    Hartlepool v Tranmere

Valencia @ 2/7
    Win-Draw-Win
    Valencia v BATE Borisov

Barca to get more than 10 corners looks a really good bet.. do PP take corner bets?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

pissing rain in Scotland at the moment

Barca might not fancy it tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Victor Wanyama 2.7 on betfair to be shown a card looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

what do ye make of a hernadez and mata anytime scorer double for tonight. 10 returns 77 with paddypower

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

now that i see almost most of the guys here are on BTTS on the chelsea...i fear its a losing bet..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I am on the BTTS as well but that 0-0 away to Juve Shakhtar got bothers me...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Well, it bothered me for 7 minutes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

BTTS in Chelsea vs Shakhtar @ 1.55 looks the best bet for tomorrow, I'm going big on it. There should be lots of goals in that game.

In after... 9 min :D

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭steveLFC24

Have Messi, Soldado, Van Persie and Torres all to score. Should have known Van Persie would be on the bench :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

steveLFC24 wrote: »
    Have Messi, Soldado, Van Persie and Torres all to score. Should have known Van Persie would be on the bench :mad:

good man
    better late than never :D

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭steveLFC24

mailburner wrote: »
    good man
    better late than never :D

Mad, I was watching the Chelsea game when it went 2-0 to Celtic. Had given up hope :o

On less happy note, Barca let me down on a 7 team accumulator, out of all the fupping games :mad: Would have been a tidy sum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

**** u victor moses

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Shane St. wrote: »
    **** u victor moses

Meant i won my double :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Great find max bet was 1k for me at 888sport so took it all

Nice win! Glad we could both profit from it. :)
    ConorCBS wrote: »
    Yes, good point. I was going with the BTTS No to be safe as I've got burnt in the past with 0-0, but I guess considering the quality difference between the two teams, there is little additional risk as it is very unlikely that Juventus will not score and that the game will end 0-0.

€100 - Juventus to win to nil @1.91. (Blue Square)

Juventus 4-0 Nordsjælland. :cool:

Loving that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Loving that!

I think I owe you a pint!

Actually having a drink myself 3 mins left in Barca - Celtic game the draw was 29 to lay and i layed 200 on it , nervy last few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

Loving that!

Fair play for the heads up(although the odds dropped on 365 to 1.6 before kickoff(was1.7)some difference with blue square,so stuck em in a treble with braga/chelsea btts..thanks to the peeps who posted them too!

Mthor5 wrote: »
    Fair play for the heads up(although the odds dropped on 365 to 1.6 before kickoff(was1.7)some difference with blue square,so stuck em in a treble with braga/chelsea btts..thanks to the peeps who posted them too!

Limited to 12p on everything now at 888sport , they didnt like that win , why are bookies afraid to lay bets , only decent bookie is ladbrokes they give you a chance

http://gyazo.com/175cfe4b70fdd56039584a54a2a54be7

Bookies hate you taking value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

I would never say that an accumulator, no matter how "sure" it is, is worth ''absolutely lumping on''. All it would take is 1 slip up in 1 of those games and you lose big time. There are far better Evens value bets out there and despite the fact that there's a good chance the above will come in, I would look elsewhere if I were you.

Main bet for tonight is with BetVictor - Over 2 Draws @ 31/10

5 draws last night, cagey stuff tonight as well where teams like United may settle for a draw even though they're expected to win. Can also see possible draws in the Benfia v Spartak Moscow , Chelsea v Shakhtar (even though I think Chelsea will win) and Cluj vs Galatasaray games.

May not come off but 31/10 is good value imo.

Other bets involve anytime scorers but I will wait for team news.

Chicarito @ 2/1 (Bet365)
    Soldado @ 4/7 (Bet365/Boyles)

Muller @ 5/4 (BetVictor)

Can't believe there were zero draws tonight! Always knew it was a dodgy bet but I don't regret taking it.. And how muller didn't get 1 out of 6 is annoying as well :rolleyes: .. Ahh well, A late chicarito strike saved the day :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement