Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Chris Wondolowski 28 goals _____ 11/8 Anytime
    Robbie Keane 16 goals _________ 6/4 Anytime
    Had to ring powers to get it but seems serious value
    Game kicks off at 4am

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/scorers/_/league/usa.1/major-league-soccer?cc=5739

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Put a 4-fold together for todays EL with Anzhi to beat Liverpool.

Also in there: Dnipro DC @2.2. Dnipro will go through to the next round when they get a point away to Napoli who dont take the EL too serious.

Also added Genk DC, away to Sporting Portugal in it but i think that is taking the piss a bit tbh.

4th i cant remember :confused: bit i think it was Levante DC.

Posted this mostly for the Dnipro DC.

Edit:
    AIK - PSV:
    PSV will be without van Bommel, Lens, Strootman and Toivonen. Which means they are without their entire 1st choice midfiled.
    PSV - AIK finished 1-1 2 weeks ago and that was with Strootman and Lens playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

I see goals in the Anzhi-Liverpool game and I think the 2.14 on betfair for over 2.5 is tasty

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Gillington wrote: »
    I see goals in the Anzhi-Liverpool game and I think the 2.14 on betfair for over 2.5 is tasty

You'll need 3 from Anzhi because i cant see Liverpool getting any unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JoeCole26

Genk 9/2 away against Sporting Lisbon,

Genk only one loss this year, top of their Europa League group
    Lisbon only one win all year, bottom of EL group

Am i missing something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

odds on Anzhi are rising, that's never a good sign...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

odds on Anzhi are rising, that's never a good sign...

Last team im waiting on for a fourfold hope they dont flop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

small stake on this accumulator

leverkusen,plzen,udinese,hannover,anzhi and Del potro all to win..

BTTS in PSV and Atletico Madrid games. €20 returns €75 with PP

• Registered Users Posts: 12,136 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

If the Liverpool team listed by OPR is the one that plays then Anzhi should be red hot favourites, theres no goals in that Pool lineup. I've gone with a small bet on Anzhi, Atletico and btts in Neftci for the early games. Very little standing out for me tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Laika1986

Copenhagen are 19/10 at home to Stuttgart, Stuttgart are bottom of the group and Copenhagen are second. Anyone know why they are such a good price? Also as a Pool fan I have to agree with the above poster I dont see us getting anything out of this

• Registered Users Posts: 12,136 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Laika1986 wrote: »
    Copenhagen are 19/10 at home to Stuttgart, Stuttgart are bottom of the group and Copenhagen are second. Anyone know why they are such a good price? Also as a Pool fan I have to agree with the above poster I dont see us getting anything out of this
    Mostly just down to the general standard of both teams, Stuttgart would be seen as stronger as they come from the Bundesliga etc. Unders in this maybe as Stuttgart have tightened up considerably lately but its another i'll leave i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Gone big on Anzhi 187.46 ,rest of my bet365 account,4/5. It will take time for them to break pol down,still expect them to win,there level with udinese on points, a win is a must to have ne chance of progressing to the next stage

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

Anzhi -1 goal. Bordeaux -1 goal. Basel -1 goal. Plzen -1 goal. €20 accum returns €590. Lump on, free money

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

torres9kop wrote: »
    Anzhi -1 goal. Bordeaux -1 goal. Basel -1 goal. Plzen -1 goal. €20 accum returns €590. Lump on, free money
    I am very confident this will come in. If it doesnt Lever brothers will give you ur money back ðŸ˜႒

I am very confident this will come in. If it doesnt Lever brothers will give you ur money back ðŸ˜႒

Who are the lever brothers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Yet to see one of your lump on bets come up.................anyway good luck

at the end of last season torres9kop made some lump on bets which came through and i was lucky to follow him...i guess i'll follow u on that but will go with anzhi -0.5 asian handicap and bordeux and plzen to win..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Team I posted last night has been confirmed officially. I don't know how Anzhi aren't getting backed off the boards.

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

opr wrote: »
    Team I posted last night has been confirmed officially. I don't know how Anzhi aren't getting backed off the boards.

Opr

because its the Europa league

I tend to stay clear of this dodgy league

• Advertisement

are they playing on home grounds..cuz i heard they r playing in Lokomtiv's grounds.?

Headshot wrote: »
    because its the Europa league

I tend to stay clear of this dodgy league

Yeah but that team is Liverpool's 3rd team. It has players who have never played at this level in the likes of Coady/Morgan playing away in Russia! Neither of which have looked anything like required first team standard. That's before you get me started on Cole/Downing.

Opr

It's in Moscow I heard

Yeah but that team is Liverpool's 3rd team. It has players who have never played at this level in the likes of Coady/Morgan playing away in Russia! Neither of which have looked anything like required first team standard. That's before you get me started on Cole/Downing.

Opr

In fairness, its Coadys first chance in the first team. If he can get back to the level he was at 18 months ago then he wouldnt be a bad option as a sitting midfielder.

Got mixed up between this and the Liverpool thread in the soccer forum :o

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Lojak

Coates at 20/1 to score anytime is good value I think, best chance of scoring would be from a set piece!!

Anzhi Makhachkala v #LFC: Georgi Gabulov, Logashov, Samba, Joao Carlos, Tagirbekov, Ahmedov, Jucilei, Zhirkov, Eto'o, Boussoufa, Traore

More or less a full strength team. All aboard the Anzhi poor bus :pac:

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Opr

All logic seems to fly out the window when Liverpool play. I think they were backed into something like 1.7 for the Newcastle match on Sunday, which was astonishing. Overrated in the markets every week. I'd say you could make a living from laying Liverpool :p

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

those odds on anzhi dropped quickly (bet365)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

70 on Anzhi. Got it at 9/10 with Boyles just before it dropped to 4/5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Race to 2 goals Anzhi Makhachkala 13/10

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement