Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I really cant get my head around the up and down movement in the Pool match

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

What ye lads make of bwin bookies? Started using them,there ok, not too fond of the layout though on the iPad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

What do you think of Man United to beat Aston Villa @1.53 on Saturday? Seems decent enough to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

inplay market for the anzhi game for me..plus the accumlators i posted earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

gone for Anzhi asian -1 @ 2.85

weak team for pool.. hoping they will crumble..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

seanhynes wrote: »
    What ye lads make of bwin bookies? Started using them,there ok, not too fond of the layout though on the iPad

I'm surprised you say that, I don't know what it looks like on an iPad, but I've seen several different bookies and Bwin has the best layout imo.

The best thing about Bwin is that they have markets for all the leagues in Europe, even the Maltese, Faroese, Luxembourg etc leagues.

The only negative thing I'd say about Bwin is that the odds are lower than on other bookies (at least that's the impression I get when I see odds posted here).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

ConorCBS wrote: »
    What do you think of Man United to beat Aston Villa @1.53 on Saturday? Seems decent enough to me.

As much as id love to be optimistic im thinking of backing this myself cant see us getting anythink

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Anzhi @ 4/5 :-/

Depending on line up...

Falcao Wincast @ 6/5 or Adrian Wincast @ 9/5, if they both start I'll be going with El Tigre.

I'm surprised you say that, I don't know what it looks like on an iPad, but I've seen several different bookies and Bwin has the best layout imo.

The best thing about Bwin is that they have markets for all the leagues in Europe, even the Maltese, Faroese, Luxembourg etc leagues.

The only negative thing I'd say about Bwin is that the odds are lower than on other bookies (at least that's the impression I get when I see odds posted here).

Its taken me a while to get used to the inplay markets on it,there's three different tabs on the iPad u have to search through ,when your betting inplay it can be annoying trying to find your bet especially when jr in a rush to get a bet on..also not enough inplay markets...pre match their market choice is really good. Ya iv seen they do those obscure leagues which is pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

110 on anzhi @10/11

20 on eto'o 1st goal @4/1, doubled if scores 2 and trebled for 3

5 on traore 1st goal and anzhi 2-0@25/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Jumped on Anzhi at 4/5.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

redzerdrog wrote: »
    110 on anzhi @10/11

20 on eto'o 1st goal @4/1, doubled if scores 2 and trebled for 3

5 on traore 1st goal and anzhi 2-0@25/1

Wow, lets hope Liverpool dont win 1-0 :pac:

Thanks anzhi u horrible horrible team. How Eto can sleep with a clear conscience at night I do not know on them outrageous wages

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

It's never easy :)

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

seanhynes wrote: »

HAven't used it on a tablet, used to use it a fair bit coz I could bet in złoty instead of euro coz I ain't living at home any more. Anyway, gave up coz of the layout tbh, was sick of them changing the positions of their overs and unders. Trying to fool you into hitting the O2.5 1st half instead of O2.5 for full game.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

Tottenham Win to Nil @ Evens

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

inforfun wrote: »
    Put a 4-fold together for todays EL with Anzhi to beat Liverpool.

Also in there: Dnipro DC @2.2. Dnipro will go through to the next round when they get a point away to Napoli who dont take the EL too serious.

Also added Genk DC, away to Sporting Portugal in it but i think that is taking the piss a bit tbh.

4th i cant remember :confused: bit i think it was Levante DC.

Posted this mostly for the Dnipro DC.

Edit:
    AIK - PSV:
    PSV will be without van Bommel, Lens, Strootman and Toivonen. Which means they are without their entire 1st choice midfiled.
    PSV - AIK finished 1-1 2 weeks ago and that was with Strootman and Lens playing.

Well done. Followed you with AIK. Got them @ 4.6 with Betfair. That's the last 2 times I've followed you now you have won. Well done. Keep them coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ironkiwi

Basel v Videoton BTTS
    Hapoel v Sp Prague BTTS
    Leverkusen HT/FT
    Inter WIN

Accum

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Mark! wrote: »
    Well done. Followed you with AIK. Got them @ 4.6 with Betfair. That's the last 2 times I've followed you now you have won. Well done. Keep them coming.

Well actually... you didnt follow me cause i didnt take them :confused:

That is probably why it came in, just like the Vitesse win at Ajax :D

Fwiw, i have layed Real on Sunday, away to Levante. Levante are a stubborn bunch and Real are without Higuain and Benzema.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

guys i have basel to win in 2 accumulators....all the rest are through...shud i cover the game for the draw or wait.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

mrdmb wrote: »
    guys i have basel to win in 2 accumulators....all the rest are through...shud i cover the game for the draw or wait.?

How much you due to win do you know if they come in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

mrdmb wrote: »

Basel are all over them. I'd leave it roll, unless it's very big money.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

Fwiw, i have layed Real on Sunday, away to Levante. Levante are a stubborn bunch and Real are without Higuain and Benzema.

I was looking at this one too. Real are very short alright, about 1/3 on Betfair. Levante are a good team, and very good at home, in fact I think they have won all games at home this season, bar a draw with Athletico
    Might also have a pop at BTTS in this at close to evens

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Does anyone know do away goals count in tonights Sudamericana

Headshot wrote: »
    Does anyone know do away goals count in tonights Sudamericana

I think they do if i check this link and then see the U de Catolica result against Tolima

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Is it just me that thinks this weekend no red card 4/1 looks like a good bet odds look high any opinions

How do them Asians work u know half lose half void? I had 40 on both to score Lyon,Tottenham -1,1.5 ,same for Hannover and bayer leverkussen over 2.5 40 returned a profit of 193 meaning I would have gotten 233. Got a return of 74.66 so 34 profit. Is half lose half void not half of 193 then half of 96 returns

-1/-1,5 AH: if team wins by 1, half stake void, half stake lost. If win by 2, 100% win.

-0,5/-1AH: If team wins by 1, half stake won, half stake void.

So i think if 1 of tthe AH is 1/2 void/1/2 lost, your are left with a €20 stake for the others in your accumulator.

-1/-1,5 AH: if team wins by 1, half stake void, half stake lost. If win by 2, 100% win.

-0,5/-1AH: If team wins by 1, half stake won, half stake void.

So i think if 1 of tthe AH is 1/2 void/1/2 lost, your are left with a €20 stake for the others in your accumulator.

Oh cool thanks. There muggy bets them Asians so,not much difference to -1.0 in odds either. Pity it woulda been a decent return on the treble. Hannover wer idiots anyways making hard work for themselves against a poor Swedish team after being 2-0 ahead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I really like BTTS in Bastia vs Valenciennes on Saturday @ 1.53

French media are starting to call Valenciennes "the French Barcelona" :p cuz they play quick, attacking, short passing football, they've scored 16 goals in their last 5 games! They also concede in most of their games.
    Bastia also like to play attacking football and they're usually pretty strong at home. Their keeper is absolutely terrible so I'd be really surprised if both teams didn't score in this game.
    My only concern would be that Bastia played with their back up keeper in a cup game on Wednesday and he kept a clean sheet so maybe he'll get the nod instead of their first choice keeper... but still I think Valenciennes should be able to score.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement