Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Headshot wrote: »
    Does anyone know do away goals count in tonights Sudamericana

Thanks for asking that question btw. Made me aware that U de Catolica was on early.

In before HT:
    udcd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Any fixes for this weekend lads?,!

Hardly fixed but a treble of wins for Vitesse/Utrecht and Chelsea @13 is too good to let go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

seanhynes wrote: »
    Any fixes for this weekend lads?,!

Man United to beat Aston Villa @1.53.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

The only negative thing I'd say about Bwin is that the odds are lower than on other bookies (at least that's the impression I get when I see odds posted here).

Why don't you join a whole load of other bookies and take the best price all the time?

It's incredibly difficult to make a long term profit without having several accounts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

New York v DC now on espn anybody gona watch it? Hoping to see a good soccerball game and will be putting a decent stake on Henry and co in play if they start well. There 4/5 at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Like the look of the Middlesbrough & Real Betis double tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries and suspensions:
    US Grosseto v Spezia Calcio
    US Grosseto: Bremec (10/0 first goalkeeper), Jadid (7/1 m), Delvecchio (11/0 m), Crimi (6/0 m)
    Spezia Calcio: Di Gennaro (8/4 m)
    pick X2

Middlesbrough v Sheffield Wed
    Middlesbrough: Miller (7/1 f), Emnes (8/3 f), Thomson (5/0 m) (all doubtful), Carayol (3/1 f), Main (2/0 f), Arca (1/0 m), Williams (7/2 f)
    Sheffield Wed: Corry (4/0 m) (doubtful)
    pick X2

AS Nancy v Stade Rennais
    AS Nancy: Moukandjo (10/0 f), Rachid (0/0 m), Dampha (0/0 m), Jeanvier (0/0 d), Sané (11/1 m)
    Stade Rennais: Montaño (5/0 f), Pajot (9/0 m)
    pick X2

Ruch Chorzow v Lechia Gdansk
    Ruch Chorzow: Piech (8/5 f), Niedzielan (4/0 f) (both doubtful), Janoszka (4/0 m), Zieńczuk (10/0 m), Straka (5/0 m)
    Lechia Gdansk: Małkowski (0/0 g), Hajrapetian (3/0 m), Bajić (0/0 m), Kostrzewa (0/0 m), Traore (10/7 m), Duda (1/0 f), Kaniecki (4/0 g), Rasiak (6/1 f), Madera (10/0 d)
    pick 1

Le Havre AC v Clermont Foot
    Le Havre AC: Louvion (8/0 d), Le Marchand (8/0 d), Placide (6/0 g)
    Clermont Foot: Bayod (13/1 m), Sylla (13/0 m), Fomen (10/0 d), Salze (5/0 d), Esor (9/0 d), Lacombe (13/1 m)
    pick 1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Oh cool thanks. There muggy bets them Asians so,not much difference to -1.0 in odds either. Pity it woulda been a decent return on the treble. Hannover wer idiots anyways making hard work for themselves against a poor Swedish team after being 2-0 ahead

Don't know where you're getting this idea, they're professional sports bettors' bread and butter typically.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

inforfun wrote: »
    -1/-1,5 AH: if team wins by 1, half stake void, half stake lost. If win by 2, 100% win.

-0,5/-1AH: If team wins by 1, half stake won, half stake void.

So i think if 1 of tthe AH is 1/2 void/1/2 lost, your are left with a €20 stake for the others in your accumulator.

Exactly,

Asians are class

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

inforfun wrote: »
    Hardly fixed but a treble of wins for Vitesse/Utrecht and Chelsea @13 is too good to let go.

It's only 7/1 on PP now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

It's only 7/1 on PP now :(

Got 11/1 for it on PP. Sure you're making the right selections?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

Dave147 wrote: »
    12.16/1 on 365.. Ill try it

I had it i just over @13. But that includes my own stake so just over IHMC's @12 and a bit seems right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Blatter wrote: »
    Why don't you join a whole load of other bookies and take the best price all the time?

It's incredibly difficult to make a long term profit without having several accounts.

I know but most bookies are blocked in France (Bet365, Betfair, Pinnacle etc). There used to be only 1 legal bookie in France but a law passed 2 years ago legalized more bookies including Bwin.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dave147 wrote: »

Ah bugger, for some reason I was choosing DNB in two of the games >_<
    PP has the DNB as the "Top Market" and I was presuming that was the outright win market. My bad...

Odds on Balzan Youths in the Maltese league have dropped from 1.72 to 1.28...

where can u get odds

where can u get odds

Bwin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Bwin

Man France sucks!!!

No way you can get around it?

• Advertisement

im using in oz and betting. i looked just has the prmier league in malta?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

dont see the match on bet365

user2011 wrote: »
    Man France sucks!!!

No way you can get around it?

Nope :( It won't let me register with other bookies, and even if somehow I manage to get a foreign IP address, I prolly won't be able to withdraw anyway.

Nope :( It won't let me register with other bookies, and even if somehow I manage to get a foreign IP address, I prolly won't be able to withdraw anyway.
    na u should be allowed,they would just close ur account and return ur funds. iv had m pp locked past month,waiting on the bank here to send me a statement,had to give passport,pic of bankcard,proof of address etc. jokeshop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Middlesborough too score 2 or more tonight looks decent @ 5/6 with boyles.

Once at home this has failed to come in. Wednesday concede an avg 1.7 away from home.

That sucks Las :( 2 times i went looking at your bets for best price, they were 1/4 and 1/5 better else where over the long run thats a fair bit of money too be missing.

Yeah 3-1 : )

Holland is the same as France, possibly even worse.
    Only Bwin and Unibet and the main reason?
    State regulated www.toto.nl

For tonight they have NAC - Groningen:
    HW @2.19 D 3.21 and AW @2.78

Odds via oddschecker

It makes my Dutch passport useless when registering with sites who ask for id, they will not accept Dutch people unless you have id with an Irish address

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Falconno4

ConorCBS wrote: »
    On this. In the fixers I trust!

Prob a silly Q, but what's the bet ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Anyone have any good stats on both teams to score for the weekend. Im too lazy to research now. Would like to do an accum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement