Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Three draws for me tommorow night

Sweden v england draw
    Republic of ireland v greece draw
    Italy v france draw

31/1 £10

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

Avfctom wrote: »

Sweden v england draw
    Italy v france draw

31/1 £10

You might be better off paying off the tenner you owe me and others over your fixed games a couple weeks back then putting it on that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Im having problems with bwin. My first withdrawal with them last Thursday and they ask me to send a copy of my passport after I confirmed the withdrawal, fair enough uploaded the pic there and then expecting to get an email within a day or two saying my account is now confirmed etc. Nothing since, even after I sent them an email Sunday night asking have they approved my withdrawal and got my passport pic, still no fcuken reply and no money in my account. They have no contact number or live chat either.
    Any ideas what I should do or anyone had a similar problem with them, or another online bookmaker?

EDIT: they have a telephone number,:rolleyes: Il give them a ring tommorow.
    Poor form anyway not replying after I send them my passport pic.

You might be better off paying off the tenner you owe me and others over your fixed games a couple weeks back then putting it on that

One there is a place to talk not a open forum if you have a problem private messave me

Two the fixed game was not mine we all bought into it i never suoolied the information

Three as i have explained to those who have asked me alot of people said they where paying after the tip problems with paypal etc so there wasunt 200 pounds there was below 100 and i put up the rest to buy the tip we all got stung and when i have the money i will pay u your 7.50 the bet i am placing is with money already in my paddypower account im not made of money i lost money trying to help others with the tip and it backfired im sorry i broke my hips i cant work so i cnt afford to stump up money at the click of a finger so when i have it you will

Now please give it a rest

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Im having problems with bwin. My first withdrawal with them last Thursday and they ask me to send a copy of my passport after I confirmed the withdrawal, fair enough uploaded the pic there and then expecting to get an email within a day or two saying my account is now confirmed etc. Nothing since, even after I sent them an email Sunday night asking have they approved my withdrawal and got my passport pic, still no fcuken reply and no money in my account. They have no contact number or live chat either.
    Any ideas what I should do or anyone had a similar problem with them, or another online bookmaker?

EDIT: they have a telephone number,:rolleyes: Il give them a ring tommorow.
    Poor form anyway not replying after I send them my passport pic.

Currenty in the same boat there awful useless at getting back, they said my passport wasn't clear enough two times,there taking the piss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

As a rule, people who come back crying about a tip not coming in should be put up against a wall and shot.
    Would expect it to be a walk in the park for Argentina. However I would not bet on international friendlies as a rule, crazy stuff can and often does happen

+1

Betting on friendlies is a bad idea almost always.

keane2097 wrote: »
    As a rule, people who come back crying about a tip not coming in should be put up against a wall and shot.

+1

Betting on friendlies is a bad idea almost always.
    Sure is,but common sense here is that if Argentina have their big guns they will win by at least two,Arabia are dreadful ,even australia thrashed them.You couldn't not chance it in an accumulator or as a small staked single

seanhynes wrote: »
    Sure is,but common sense here is that if Argentina have their big guns they will win by at least two,Arabia are dreadful ,even australia thrashed them.You couldn't not chance it in an accumulator or as a small staked single

You wouldn't know what could be going on in the background here, wouldn't back it with your money.

By the way, "common sense" is a dangerous idea in sports betting - an awful lot of bookies in Mercedes while the common sense guys are riding bikes. If you can't think of a more detailed reason why the price is incorrect than that then you'll be spending a lot more time in the cycle lane.

keane2097 wrote: »
    You wouldn't know what could be going on in the background here, wouldn't back it with your money.

By the way, "common sense" is a dangerous idea in sports betting - an awful lot of bookies in Mercedes while the common sense guys are riding bikes. If you can't think of a more detailed reason why the price is incorrect than that then you'll be spending a lot more time in the cycle lane.

Common sense wrong way to phrase it, if Argentina have a half decent line up they will win by a few,there on fire lately and Messi has been sensational for once with the national team. They could go out out with a poor attitude as its a friendly and just mess about for 90mins. Friendlies are impossible to forecast. Il be having a look at it inplay and making my mind up

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

I normally run a mile from friendlies but I’m going to have a bit of Saudi/Arg. Argentina to win both halves and overs.

• Advertisement

Common sense wrong way to phrase it, if Argentina have a half decent line up they will win by a few,there on fire lately and Messi has been sensational for once with the national team. They could go out out with a poor attitude as its a friendly and just mess about for 90mins. Friendlies are impossible to forecast. Il be having a look at it inplay and making my mind up

Yeah in-play is definitely more sensible alright. Best of luck with the bet, seems a lot of people here are going to be on it so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Small bet on Gabon not to score (vs Portugal) @ 1.83

The Gabon squad looks weak as hell on paper, most of their players play in the Gabonese league and their star player Aubameyang won't play for "unknown reasons".

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Tony Clarke

Live betting Oman V Japan
    Oman 16/5 to score next and 21/10 to score
    Oman should have 2 or 3 already and are looking very dangerous on set pieces

Live betting Oman V Japan
    Oman 16/5 to score next and 21/10 to score
    Oman should have 2 or 3 already and are looking very dangerous on set pieces

Great bet was all Oman,shame they losing now

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Tony Clarke

jordan looking stronger against iraq,, decent bet to score the first goal at 7/2

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Going to have a double here

Bosnia to beat Algeria - Cracking odds for a great Bosnia team here

Argentina to beat Saudi Arabia - On paper this 'should' be a gimmie

Comes to just under 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Wincast

Miller /Scotland
    Long/RIreland
    Lewandowski/Poland
    Lafferty/NIorn

2 euors pays a grand back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

One there is a place to talk not a open forum if you have a problem private messave me

Two the fixed game was not mine we all bought into it i never suoolied the information

Three as i have explained to those who have asked me alot of people said they where paying after the tip problems with paypal etc so there wasunt 200 pounds there was below 100 and i put up the rest to buy the tip we all got stung and when i have the money i will pay u your 7.50 the bet i am placing is with money already in my paddypower account im not made of money i lost money trying to help others with the tip and it backfired im sorry i broke my hips i cant work so i cnt afford to stump up money at the click of a finger so when i have it you will

Now please give it a rest
    I'm not one to rant on these forums but this fixed bet situation is getting under my skin. Im far from a respected poster on here but I do visit regularly to contribute and get some decent tips.I like many others have witnessed this fiasco unfold .
    Tom posted a tip one day saying it was on a fixed game and may be worth a look.The bet came in and many members here were on it.I saw it later that night and must admit if I saw it at the time I would have thrown a few quid on it also.He then revealed that he had payed a fella for this tip.Not something I would do but each to there own.
    Tom told us the fee for the next bet was bigger and that he would post it up when he got it.In the euphoria of their wins members began to have sympathy and threw out ideas of special fourms/fb pages where they each contribute equally to the fee of these tips to help out poor Tom and only those who payed would receive the tip.
    At first Tom was reluctant to be taking money from people but these posters were very persuasive and in the end Tom understandably took up on the offer.The agreement was if interested pm Tom and there details could be swapped.
    Of course many of us outside this group of "masterminds" were getting a tad jealous and many asked for the fixed tip the be posted up.Replies of "pay up or no tip" etc were the order of the day.
    Unfortunately that smug look these members must have been sporting was quickly wiped off there faces as news filtered though that the tip was a loser.Personally I felt bad for Tom as not only had he lost money on this tip himself he also now felt responsible for everyone else who payed him.Cue the backlash of angry members who bought into the tip and were now down big sums of money.
    Tom was stung by a fraudster.He does not owe any of ye members money back.You made your own bed now sleep in it.Some of you posters here make me sick.I say anyone who asks Tom for money be banned permanently and likewise a ban on fixed tips./rant

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Super Drogs

Sweden v england draw
    Italy v france draw

31/1 £10

I'm going for a similar treb draw bet tonight aswell.
    I'm also going with the first two but I can't decide on which match to put in as my third, Italy v France, or Holland v Germany!! :confused:

Any opinions on which match is more likely to end in a draw??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Currenty in the same boat there awful useless at getting back, they said my passport wasn't clear enough two times,there taking the piss

They replied today, and they said the same, passport not clear enough. Sent the exact same picture to paypal and williamhill, without any problems.:rolleyes: They want me to send a picture of my card with all details clearly visible.:confused: Ive never heard of this before. Ive heard sending the pic of the card but only showing the last 4 digits by covering the rest with your finger.
    Let me know how you get on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Wftablueboy

Sweden v England
    Ireland v Greece
    Gabon v Portugal
    All over 2.5 goals @ 10/1
    That's where my tenner is going tonite

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Small double for me tonight
    Israel - at full strength from what I've read against an understrenght Belarus @ 10-11
    Turkey - @ 5/4 - same as above but I'm sure the Galatasary player will play very little

I'm going for a similar treb draw bet tonight aswell.
    I'm also going with the first two but I can't decide on which match to put in as my third, Italy v France, or Holland v Germany!! :confused:

Any opinions on which match is more likely to end in a draw??

Holland germany is too hard to call for me sweden england has draw written all over it aswell as italy france in republic if ireland game i can see a 0-0 after the humiliation of germany think they will keep it tight neither side scores bags of goals looks a good treble to me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Gone for a draw in Irish and English games. Over 9/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

Ciaran_B wrote: »
    I normally run a mile from friendlies but I’m going to have a bit of Saudi/Arg. Argentina to win both halves and overs.

Unfortunately I guess the Saudis payed some money so as not to lose alot at home in a friendly. There are gossips that they do that sometimes but i didn't expect it till I saw the way Argentina is playing

I'm not one to rant on these forums but this fixed bet situation is getting under my skin. Im far from a respected poster on here but I do visit regularly to contribute and get some decent tips.I like many others have witnessed this fiasco unfold .
    Tom posted a tip one day saying it was on a fixed game and may be worth a look.The bet came in and many members here were on it.I saw it later that night and must admit if I saw it at the time I would have thrown a few quid on it also.He then revealed that he had payed a fella for this tip.Not something I would do but each to there own.
    Tom told us the fee for the next bet was bigger and that he would post it up when he got it.In the euphoria of their wins members began to have sympathy and threw out ideas of special fourms/fb pages where they each contribute equally to the fee of these tips to help out poor Tom and only those who payed would receive the tip.
    At first Tom was reluctant to be taking money from people but these posters were very persuasive and in the end Tom understandably took up on the offer.The agreement was if interested pm Tom and there details could be swapped.
    Of course many of us outside this group of "masterminds" were getting a tad jealous and many asked for the fixed tip the be posted up.Replies of "pay up or no tip" etc were the order of the day.
    Unfortunately that smug look these members must have been sporting was quickly wiped off there faces as news filtered though that the tip was a loser.Personally I felt bad for Tom as not only had he lost money on this tip himself he also now felt responsible for everyone else who payed him.Cue the backlash of angry members who bought into the tip and were now down big sums of money.
    Tom was stung by a fraudster.He does not owe any of ye members money back.You made your own bed now sleep in it.Some of you posters here make me sick.I say anyone who asks Tom for money be banned permanently and likewise a ban on fixed tips./rant

Thanks man im in the same boat as everyone else dont want to discuss it again i was naive and got carried away its a lesson learnt some people just wont let it go

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Sweden v england draw
    Italy v france draw

31/1 £10

similiar to mine
    england, ire and north ire games to be draws
    doubles and trebles

north ire 4/6 might be a good laying op
    have won one game at home in three years v faroes
    mad price to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

pithater1 wrote: »
    Going to have a double here

Bosnia to beat Algeria - Cracking odds for a great Bosnia team here

Argentina to beat Saudi Arabia - On paper this 'should' be a gimmie

Comes to just under 2/1

Stupid feckin argies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

Northern Ireland @ 7/10
    Win-Draw-Win
    Northern Ireland v Azerbaijan
    Greece @ 15/8
    Win-Draw-Win
    Ireland v Greece :)

• Advertisement

Azerbaijan plus 1 for me... Double. Of btts in Poland v Uruguay and Zlatan to score returns 340 from 75

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement