Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Headshot wrote: »
    report the pm and be done with it

ill get that grand off ya another time thou lol

Lol. How do u report

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Avfctom wrote: »
    Lol. How do u report

In pm screen, top right hand corner, looks like a hazard sign

In pm screen, top right hand corner, looks like a hazard sign

Cheers bud done hopefully thats an end to it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Name and shame the dopes at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jezztips

Zenit Vs Malaga 5PM

Early kick off here hopefully we can earn some bank for risk free gambling in the dodgy evenings games!

Malaga are in very poor form winning just 1 in last 6 and travel to Russia knowing they have already qualified from the group. For Zenit however this is a must win game, failure to win here and its the end of the road. Zenit have just lost one game in their last 8 performances. They are usually extremely solid in Europe at home last years champions league they beat Shakhtar Donetsk and Porto here and drew against last years group flyers APOEL. In the last 16 last year at home they also beat Benfica 3-2 . that is a unbelievable home champions league run any team would be proud of P4W4D1

Malaga travel to Russia leaving behind two of their best players in Joaquin and Javier Saviola who have scored most of malagas goals this season, they also have numerous injuries ans suspensions such as Carlos Kameni, Iturra, Sanchez, monreal, and Julio Baptista. I also expect them to give a few non first teamers a run out in Russia.

The Spanish dont have a great record at all travelling to play Zenit in Russia only Real Madrid managed a win here in the 6 times spannish teams traveled here.

The fact that it is a must win game for Zenit and Malaga have already qualified, not to mention Malagas poor form of late and they will be without numerous key players I cant see Zenit not winning this. Zenit Have scored in all but one in 13 league fixtures at home this season and netted 3 in their opening 2 group champions league games so I expect them to score at least 1 here hopefully more, its hard to see where Malaga will get their goals from when they are leaving Joaquin and Saviola back in spain. The will probably give the all too firmiliar Santa Cruiz his first champions league start. He has scored only once in 9 for Malaga mostly these were substitute appearances however, they usually bring him on wth 20 to go so will be interesting to see him start for a full 90.. In Malagas opening 4 champions league games he came on in all of them after the 60 minute mark and failed to score in any.

The odds of 4/5 with StanJames is the best I can find for a Zenit win which is extremely poor when we consider how poor Zenit have been in this years champions league, I most probably wait for in play and lineups before backing this, hopefully the opening 15 mins or so the price will hit evens.

BET: ZENIT St PETERSBURG TO BEAT MALAGA @4/5

Also just add anyone who wishes to follow me on twitter can @JezzTips I post all my tips up here and online to my webpage and have over 70% strike rate on the tips I have Posted. GL guys :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

My bets for tomorrow.

Bet 1:
    Anderlecht vs AC Milan Away
    Ajax vs B Dortmund Away
    Arsenal vs Montpellier Home

10 returns 63.64

Bet 2:

Schalke vs Olympicaos
    Man City vs Real Madrid
    Ajax vs B Dortmund

BTTS

10 returns 36.27

Bet 3:

Man City vs Real Madrid Home win

10 returns 30.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Zenit
    Arsenal
    Schalke
    treble 3.32

Ajax v Dortmund
    Citeh v R Madrid

BTTS double 2.25

• Registered Users Posts: 32 GiroudSomeMawn

BBoyle88 wrote: »
    Few thoughts for tonight:

Juve to score the first goal before and incl 24th min...they have scored 9 goals in this timeframe already this season and i expect them to come out of the blocks quickly tonight in front of a partizan crowd. 21/10.

A.Vidal to score anytime 17/10, been scoring a lot this season, late runs from deep proving effective.

Benfica ht/ft 6/5, their class should overcome celtics guile tonight. Lima to score anytime 7/5, 8 goals in 13 games for the brazilian this year.

I post my tips on Twitter as well @BrendyBoyle.

Cover all domestic leagues and major european leagues at weekends. Starting to post here as well.

A Good call on Vidal, and very unlucky on the Juve early goal as they peppered petr cech, both stacked up statistically so they did. keep up the good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 GiroudSomeMawn

A Double tonight. Ajax Dortmund BTTS & Real DNB
    Ajax and Dortmund scoring for fun, Dortmund almost always concede however, even against weak opposition like greuther furth last weeKend. Ajax's philosophy will see them push on, and they're still in with a chance should they win, but dortmund are clinical on the counter. even at only 1/2 BTTS looks a cert.
    For Real watchers, they played their best ball of the season whooping Bilbao Saturday, really potent. I fancy them to win this but DNB to err on the side of caution. city werent as good as their hammering of villa suggested. Also fancy rejuvenated benzema to notch so I do but no bet on this.

I'll also be looking for a decent price on mbokani to score for anderlecht. expect this drogba style no. 9 to move on to the PL in Jan.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭itsokay

Montpellier have scored in 18/19 competitive games this season and have scored in all their away games.

Arsenal have conceded in 14/18 games this season and 7/9 at home.

Although Montpellier cannot qualify for the knockout stage, im going to take a chance on btts @ 1.95

• Advertisement

Wow chelsea sack matteo. They must have gotten pep

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Joke of a club.
    I bet they wanted to get rid of him in may but somehow he managed to win the CL. 6 months later he is gone anyway.
    As long as Terry and co are there, no one will do better than Di Matteo did.
    Pep should think very, very hard about his next job.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Mmm.... While playing for Utd, Ronaldo has been sent off 2x away to City.

I know he is a bot older now but a few euro on him to get a card wont hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Still getting messages about money god some people must be desperate if there chasing me for money i never gave the info its not my fault it lost

Tom you did come on here touting the info :rolleyes:
    The 27/1 game is tommorow if interested 15 pound payment required private message me
    I now have info if interwsted

Feel sorry for the mugs that sent you money hope they learn from this you included.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Wow chelsea sack matteo. They must have gotten pep

My money is on Harry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

magherakid wrote: »
    My moneys is on Harry

No way Abramovich hires Harry.

Benitez or Pep

Great fit for .. no one!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Breaking News: Apparently, Rafa Benitez has just been sacked as manager of Chelsea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Been a chelsea fan since I was about 8, this is an all time low, I actually hate Roman.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BBoyle88

Thoughts for tonight:
    Milan DNB v Anderlecht 5/6, A must win game for milan, Anderlecht will attack which should suit a counter attacking AC, who finally have some bit of pace in their ranks with EL Sharawaay, Boateng, Bojan.
    El Sharawaay Anytime scorer 2/1, 10 goals in 13 games this season and 2 at the weekend away v Napoli. Has scored in 4 of milans last 5 away games in all comps. Decent price.
    BTTS Ajax v Dortmund, odds are almost too short at 1/2 but this game should be a cracker, both teams will be all out to win.
    Under 2.5 goals Kiev v PSG 4/6, this will be a cagey affair and PSG would be content with the draw. Kiev are toothless, 6 goals in their last 5 home games doesnt inspire confidence.
    Il be posting my final bets and other tips on my twitter page @BrendyBoyle.

magherakid wrote: »
    Tom you did come on here touting the info :rolleyes:

Feel sorry for the mugs that sent you money hope they learn from this you included.

Ioffered the info i never supplied it directly i was naive i have learnt from this mess and just wont to forget about it but some can't chasing me for money people asked me to name who it was so i did end of the mstter now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Ioffered the info i never supplied it directly i was naive i have learnt from this mess and just wont to forget about it but some can't chasing me for money people asked me to name who it was so i did end of the mstter now

From what I can gather:

It was €100 before and €100 after, right? From the PM I get the impression that he sent you 100% of his share (i.e. 50% before and 50% for after). Then the bet did not win so you were not required to pay the second €100. Therefore he should have been refunded 50% of the money he sent you.

That's the impression I got from the message. I don't know but I don't think your squeaky clean in this whole thing Tom and saying "I just want to forget about it" seems like you are running away from the problem to me.

Déjà vu...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Oh no he didnt

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jesus Christ, DROP IT!

Tom, why did you bring this up again?!?! I'm sorry you got involved with a deal on here that has obviously gone south, but why have you brought this discussion up AGAIN! If someone PMs you, at least they are keeping it as something private between you and them. If you don't like the PMs, report it to a mod. Even if you didn't know the feature was there to do it, a quick PM to one of the mods on here would have sorted it out, as opposed to once again bringing the matter up in this topic.

But please stop posting about the matter in this tips thread. In the public sphere at least, please let this matter drop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

I love next manager markets, the more drawn out the better, a traders dream! If you can't achieve a green book on the vast majority of these you may as well give up the game.

Jesus Christ, DROP IT!

Tom, why did you bring this up again?!?! I'm sorry you got involved with a deal on here that has obviously gone south, but why have you brought this discussion up AGAIN! If someone PMs you, at least they are keeping it as something private between you and them. If you don't like the PMs, report it to a mod. Even if you didn't know the feature was there to do it, a quick PM to one of the mods on here would have sorted it out, as opposed to once again bringing the matter up in this topic.

But please stop posting about the matter in this tips thread. In the public sphere at least, please let this matter drop.
    Ffs like i alrfeady said i was asked to share the message now leave it at that had enough of this silly buisness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Ffs like i alrfeady said i was asked to share the message now leave it at that had enough of this silly buisness

Could you respond to my post above to clear things up?

ConorCBS wrote: »
    From what I can gather:

It was €100 before and €100 after, right? From the PM I get the impression that he sent you 100% of his share (i.e. 50% before and 50% for after). Then the bet did not win so you were not required to pay the second €100. Therefore he should have been refunded 50% of the money he sent you.

That's the impression I got from the message. I don't know but I don't think your squeaky clean in this whole thing Tom and saying "I just want to forget about it" seems like you are running away from the problem to me.

At the start that was the plan if there where enough people interested in the end there was less than 10 who had paid at this point i told everyone involved the money invested would go to paying for the tip as there was 100 combined no one moaned everyone was happy yet now its lost the same people who where happy with this scenario are begging me for money we all got burnt simple now let that be an end to it

I dont want. A ban i like to use this site now can we please just move on with what this forum should be used for i only brought this matter up because people posted in this forum asking me to share the message so lets leave it at that iv explained my side of the story now whats everyones bets for tonight

• Advertisement

And for the record itwasunt my idea for us to pay into the tip i was going to pay the 200 and share the tip just like i did with the last one that won others put forward the idea i made no gain from this infact i lost money

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement