Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Rofl, did people actually pay this guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

who is owed money? Send me your paypal and I'll pay you back the 7.50 Tom owes you and let that be the end of it.

Tonight:

Malaga +1
    Anderlecht
    City

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

who is owed money? Send me your paypal and I'll pay you back the 7.50 Tom owes you and let that be the end of it.

Tonight:

Malaga +1
    Anderlecht
    City

I have no problems paying it if someone is that desperate all i asked was for him to wait til i have it i have money in my paddypower 52.50 which is not linked to my paypal and 122 pound overdrawn onmy bank so have no way of paying him right now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

jezztips wrote: »
    Also just add anyone who wishes to follow me on twitter can @JezzTips I post all my tips up here and online to my webpage and have over 70% strike rate on the tips I have Posted. GL guys :D

Great strikerate, what's your ROI?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Private messages are guess what... PRIVATE and shouldn't be posted in a public domain!

Tom, if your being hassled by PM's still, report x users profile and admin will deal with it. Otherwise keep it off of here.

Also, next person who goes on about that stupid fixed bet gets a 3 month break away from this place. So no crying about injustice or anything of the sort if it comes down to that. Context goes out the window as I frankly don't care about this topic and I think the vast majority are in agreement with me. End of.

• Advertisement

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Private messages are guess what... PRIVATE and shouldn't be posted in a public domain!

Tom, if your being hassled by PM's still, report x users profile and admin will deal with it. Otherwise keep it off of here.

Also, next person who goes on about that stupid fixed bet gets a 3 month break away from this place. So no crying about injustice or anything of the sort if it comes down to that. Context goes out the window as I frankly don't care about this topic and I think the vast majority are in agreement with me. End of.

No problem thank you hopefully an end to it all

Zenit
    Arsenal
    Schalke

Just over 2/1

Whats everyone else having

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Avfctom wrote: »
    Zenit
    Arsenal
    Schalke

Just over 2/1

Arbroath @ 1.80

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Arbroath @ 1.80

A mate of mine said to take them, to me this morning as well.

A mate of mine said to take them, to me this morning as well.

Price is on the slide, Stranraer are on 7 straight loses away from home, its a 4 hour spin up North East Scotland for this game. Can only seeing it going one way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 GiroudSomeMawn

BBoyle88 wrote: »
    Thoughts for tonight:
    Milan DNB v Anderlecht 5/6, A must win game for milan, Anderlecht will attack which should suit a counter attacking AC, who finally have some bit of pace in their ranks with EL Sharawaay, Boateng, Bojan.
    El Sharawaay Anytime scorer 2/1, 10 goals in 13 games this season and 2 at the weekend away v Napoli. Has scored in 4 of milans last 5 away games in all comps. Decent price.
    BTTS Ajax v Dortmund, odds are almost too short at 1/2 but this game should be a cracker, both teams will be all out to win.
    Under 2.5 goals Kiev v PSG 4/6, this will be a cagey affair and PSG would be content with the draw. Kiev are toothless, 6 goals in their last 5 home games doesnt inspire confidence.
    Il be posting my final bets and other tips on my twitter page @BrendyBoyle.

Agree 100% on Ajax Dortmund I must say per my previous post. The great hope of Italian Football El Sharawy is also value, the boy loves to shoot so he does.

Really good record, but mbokani to score for me, he plays on his own up top, and anderlecht troubled Milan on matchday 1, with this boy to the fore. Belgian football on an un-believable upward curve and this chap is one of the best in the Jupiler league.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

odds drifted on goal line 3 in the Ajax match

strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Headshot wrote: »
    odds drifted on goal line 3 in the Ajax match

strange.

Not really, first game between the two finished 1-0.

Not really, first game between the two finished 1-0.

But its a different game altogether now thou

Price is on the slide

What makes you say that? Seems to have drifted out from ~1.6 everywhere according to oddsportal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 cwttillIdie

Agree 100% on Ajax Dortmund I must say per my previous post. The great hope of Italian Football El Sharawy is also value, the boy loves to shoot so he does.

Really good record, but mbokani to score for me, he plays on his own up top, and anderlecht troubled Milan on matchday 1, with this boy to the fore. Belgian football on an un-believable upward curve and this chap is one of the best in the Jupiler league.

This BBoyle88 seems to be hitting the nail on the head constantly. I'd highly recommend following his twitter page because he seems like some mawn.

This BBoyle88 seems to be hitting the nail on the head constantly. I'd highly recommend following his twitter page because he seems like some mawn.

My favourite thing about him is how he's confident enough in his bets to take 2.7 on 4.3 shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 GiroudSomeMawn

keane2097 wrote: »

My favourite thing about him is how he's confident enough in his bets to take 2.7 on 4.3 shots.

LOL

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Avfctom wrote: »
    Zenit

BTTS and overs City/Madrid.
    Giroud to score for Arsenal

And i’ll keep an eye on the inplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BBoyle88

I must say that Mbokani tip is tempting, he will be a handful for Milans soft defenders who are afraid of a scrap.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

You know what... i take your advise.

Most of all because you took the effort to sign up on Boards just to make us aware of this.

Thanks a lot!!

LOL

ROFLcopter

inforfun wrote: »

Most of all because you took the effort to sign up on Boards just to make us aware of this.

Thanks a lot!!

I don't normally comment on these things but I was so taken by BBoyle88 I felt it was my duty to inform people of how I felt

inforfun wrote: »

Thanks a lot!!

Oh any your welcome inforfun anytime

keane2097 i just give my thoughts and give the odds of the company i have my a/c with, we can all use oddschecker to shop around.

as a wise man once said: finding the winner is the hard part.

keane2097 i just give my thoughts and give the odds of the company i have my a/c with, we can all use oddschecker to shop around.

BBoyle88 you're a wise man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Just so you know this is retarded.

Search for value not winners, and the winners will look after themselves.

Search for value not winners, and the winners will look after themselves.

that makes no sense.

i prefer winning money regularly

BBoyle88 you're a wise man

You need to stop replying to your own post

• Advertisement

Himself and Giroud are a bit suspect alright!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement