Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

keane2097 wrote: »
    What makes you say that? Seems to have drifted out from ~1.6 everywhere according to oddsportal?

In work so my exposure is limited right now, but It was 1.80 on 365 earlier, 1.7 when I posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 cwttillIdie

Apologies to anyone I may have offended.

I am not as some of you may suspect either BBoyle88 or the Giroud fool from earlier.

Here's my opinion ye're all a pack of bell ends

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BBoyle88

yera f**k off, u have no business on here, just annoying people

BBoyle88 wrote: »
    yera f**k off, u have no business on here, just annoying people

Go way you long haired gay and I trying to support your predictions.

Last time I give props to you, you dick sucking, ball licking c*nt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Don't see a huge amount of value about tonight. Madrid to score over 1.5 goals at 11/10 my only bet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Rekop dog wrote: »
    Don't see a huge amount of value about tonight. Madrid to score over 1.5 goals at 11/10 my only bet.

Where is it 11/10?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Go way you long haired gay and I trying to support your predictions.

Last time I give props to you, you dick sucking, ball licking c*nt

Long haired? Lol

Long haired? Lol

Keane 2097 in my experience a lot of that "type" seem to be long haired

Also 9,415 posts get a life will you

Keane 2097 in my experience a lot of that "type" seem to be long haired

Also 9,415 posts get a life will you

I've been a member since 2007, you have 8 posts in an hour. By the time you've been a member as long as me you'll have 350,592 posts.

Time you logged off for a while.

I've been a member since 2007, you have 8 posts in an hour. By the time you've been a member as long as me you'll have 350,592 posts.

Time you logged off for a while.

But I'm enjoying myself winding up spanners like yourself

• Advertisement

Makes it pretty easy to rack up a lot of posts as you've already astutely noticed. I can see you fitting in well around here.

Makes it pretty easy to rack up a lot of posts as you've already astutely noticed. I can see you fitting in well around here.

Astutely that's a nice word...did you Google it? Can we be friends?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jezztips

Such a pile of absolute cock on this the past few weeks, between "fixed matches" , paying for them, moaning about them losing then looking for money back and now just pure ****e talk insulting one another.....

Lads cop the **** on, ya wanna fight join a boxing club, like a pile o Biiitches slagging one another - easily done behind your laptop... Its a betting forum lads, if you have no valid input or insight into matches I cannot see why you would be bothered posting on this, utter pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

The only spanner around here is clearly yourself.Enjoy your time here bud as your looking at a lengthy ban.:cool:

jezztips wrote: »
    Such a pile of absolute cock on this the past few weeks, between "fixed matches" , paying for them, moaning about them losing then looking for money back and now just pure ****e talk insulting one another.....

Lads cop the **** on, ya wanna fight join a boxing club, like a pile o Biiitches slagging one another - easily done behind your laptop... Its a betting forum lads, if you have no valid input or insight into matches I cannot see why you would be bothered posting on this, utter pointless.

Sorry jezztips didn't mean to upset you

Lads I think he's you on his period this week he's very narky

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Real Madrid and PSG double is over 4/1

Seems a great price to me, anyone have any reasons for me not to have a good stab at this?

The only spanner around here is clearly yourself.Enjoy your time here bud as your looking at a lengthy ban.:cool:

ForeverYoung90 Oh no I'm quaking in my boots...do I sound like I give a sh*t?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,807 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

You tell somebody to get a life because they have a few thousand posts. Yet your enjoying yourself winding up random people on the internet. If that gives you enjoyment you could do with getting a life and enjoy yourself with real people.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 samsonmcmuffin

Spending the time to read the last few pages rates right up there with having a grizzly bear use your scrotum as a doormat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

jags.gif

• Advertisement

Spending the time to read the last few pages rates right up there with having a grizzly bear use your scrotum as a doormat

see now thats funny!

Fully agree.cwttillIdie stop posting on this forum please.Your a fish swimming with sharks kid now log off like a good boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Sandnes Ulf @10/11vs Ullensaker/kisa away in the Norwegian Tippeligaen playoff.
    Sandnes finished 3rd last in the Norwegian top league while Ullensaker finished 6th in the 2nd division losing 14 out of 15 at home.
    Also over 10 corners in the Zenit Malaga [EMAIL="game@5/6"]game@5/6[/EMAIL] looks good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Lol @ the odds in the Shakhtar vs Juventus game:
    Shakhtar 2.90
    draw 1.95
    Juventus 4.10

wtf :confused:

ft9 wrote: »
    Real Madrid and PSG double is over 4/1

Seems a great price to me, anyone have any reasons for me not to have a good stab at this?

I can see City putting on a 5 star performance tonight.There due a big win in the champo league and I reckon tonight could be it.Man City win 2/1.

Fully agree.cwttillIdie stop posting on this forum please.Your a fish swimming with sharks kid now log off like a good boy.

I don't see any sharks? Just a pack of vaginas trying to act like they know what they're talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Arbroath Vs Stranraer 19:45 K.O.
    Arbroath -0.5 @ 1.7

Straight Forward home win here, Stranraer have lost 7 straight away games conceding an average 2.5 goals a game. Arbroath have ok home form, only side to upset them in the last 5 were top of the table Queen Of The South(3 - 2). Its gonna be a long 4 hour bus journey up north East Scotland for Stranraer can only see this going one way.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Laika1986

PSG are 6/4, decent price but i feel they are in the same position as United last night and dont really need to win this one. Any thoughts on this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Gonna play it safe and just double Arsenal and Schalke works out at nearly evens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BBoyle88

malaga wow!

fair play, going for the win even though theyre qualified

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement