Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BBoyle88

peoples thoughts on milan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Bet for tonight: Arsenal to win both halves (8/5) and Madrid to score in both halves (9/4) double.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Place a 1st goalscorer bet on tonights 7:45 Champions League games & we will double the odds on your winning player if he scores a 2nd goal. Paddy Power Phone @ Text Exclusive. Max bet 50. To text simply send your stake & selection to 51465 eg. 50 FIRST GOALSCORER RONALDO.

Just thought i'd share if anyone is interested. No min stake and Max of 50. I'm on the beast Ibra.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Arsenal v Montpellier
    Arsenal win & over 2.5 goals 5/6
    Montpellier nothing to play for only pride cant see anything more than Arsenal win

Arsenal team: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Arteta, Wilshere, Cazorla, Chamberlain, Podolski, Giroud

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Enoh starting for Ajax.
    @3,05 to be booked (betfair)
    On that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Man City Team Hart, Maicon, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Kolarov, Yaya Toure, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko, Aguero

With that team only 1 winner Real Madrid 5/4

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Fancy kun to score big time tbh

Former A. Madrid player wanted to go to Real Madrid but couldnt. Its all setup for him to score imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Strange line up for Montpellier, their right back is a complete stranger, he's never played for them before. Their CB Congré is slow as hell too.

I've gone for BTTS @ 1.75 Surely Montpellier will try to attack as much as possible since they have nothing to play for.

Small bet on Under 2.5 in Dinamo Kiev vs PSG @ 1.72

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Thinking the same myself, 13/2 is too big.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

No goal before 15th minute in Man City vs. Real Madrid @1.47.
    Arbroath to beat Stranraer @1.67.
    Arsenal to beat Montpellier @1.33.

€10 treble @3.34.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Fitzcal wrote: »
    Sandnes Ulf @10/11vs Ullensaker/kisa away in the Norwegian Tippeligaen playoff.
    Sandnes finished 3rd last in the Norwegian top league while Ullensaker finished 6th in the 2nd division losing 14 out of 15 at home.
    Also over 10 corners in the Zenit Malaga game@5/6 looks good value.
    Well in on both bets, Good start to the evening:D

inforfun wrote: »
    Enoh starting for Ajax.
    @3,05 to be booked (betfair)
    On that.

18 minutes and done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

18 minutes and done :D
    Nicely done. Don't think I saw this name in "card magnet" category ever before.

stingerro wrote: »
    Nicely done. Don't think I saw this name in "card magnet" category ever before.

Watching the Dutch league helped there tbh.
    Clumsy more than mean, that is what he is.

Headshot wrote: »
    Ibrahimovic 5/2 anytime assist is really juicy

He set up all the goals in the previous head to head

lol that came in and of course I didnt have money on it

I hope someone was it at least

BBoyle88 wrote: »
    peoples thoughts on milan?

El Shaarawy goal as tipped earlier @BrendyBoyle

Have him to score in a 4 fold with Reus/Benzema and Martinez so please tell me Ibra passed the ball to Lavezzi on the goal line?

Have him to score in a 4 fold with Reus/Benzema and Martinez so please tell me Ibra passed the ball to Lavezzi on the goal line?

Milan 5/6 DNB tipped earlier along with el Sharawaay to score and BTTS in Amsterdam @BrendyBoyle

Iv gone for double of goal line 3 in the two matches in Group D

Over3.0 @ 1.85
    Over3.0 @ 1.975

Basically in each match there are teams that must win or they're out, so its do or die time now and I have the insurance of if only 3 goals, bet is void

Cant believe that didnt come in, I should of had a void in the city game

gutted tbh

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Arbroath Vs Stranraer 19:45 K.O.
    Arbroath -0.5 @ 1.7

Straight Forward home win here, Stranraer have lost 7 straight away games conceding an average 2.5 goals a game. Arbroath have ok home form, only side to upset them in the last 5 were top of the table Queen Of The South(3 - 2). Its gonna be a long 4 hour bus journey up north East Scotland for Stranraer can only see this going one way.

Nice tip, cheers 'Brain. Gotta love them 92nd minute winners.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Arbroath Vs Stranraer 19:45 K.O.
    Arbroath -0.5 @ 1.7

Straight Forward home win here, Stranraer have lost 7 straight away games conceding an average 2.5 goals a game. Arbroath have ok home form, only side to upset them in the last 5 were top of the table Queen Of The South(3 - 2). Its gonna be a long 4 hour bus journey up north East Scotland for Stranraer can only see this going one way.

Winner winner :D

Never in doubt :/

what is the story with Pool tomorrow? weak or strong team?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

what is the story with Pool tomorrow? weak or strong team?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20336195

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Basel home to Sporting Lisbon tommorow 11/10. Basel in 3rd behind Videoton but a win would put them on 8 points in top 2 with there last game away to top of the group Genk, they really need a win here. It could be a scenario like Chelseas group where if Basel win and Genk draw or win tmoro, a draw would put both Genk and Basel through in the last game.

Sporting have been terrible so far this season particularly away from home.

The Swizz sides tend to take the Europa serious. Have they lost any key players (bar Shaqiri) since last season when they qualified out of the group in the champ league and beat United??

Them and Rubin Kazan look good for tommorow.

Fowler87 wrote: »

depending on the team, im liking Suarez score and pool to win 10/11

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Basel home to Sporting Lisbon tommorow 11/10. Basel in 3rd behind Videoton but a win would put them on 8 points in top 2 with there last game away to top of the group Genk, they really need a win here. It could be a scenario like Chelseas group where if Basel win and Genk draw or win tmoro, a draw would put both Genk and Basel through in the last game.

Sporting have been terrible so far this season particularly away from home.

The Swizz sides tend to take the Europa serious. Have they lost any key players (bar Shaqiri) since last season when they qualified out of the group in the champ league and beat United??

Them and Rubin Kazan look good for tommorow.

Lost Granit Xhaka as well. One of their best players last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Gonna back Lazio to beat Spurs at 13/10.. Won both home games and Spurs form has really dropped off in the last few weeks

Went for Chinese Taipei women to defend -6 European Handicap against China. 2.25@Nordicbet, limit=20 euro ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

just a quick question,what is the goal line ? if its over 5,5.5 does the bet win if it 6 or more

• Advertisement

rossit wrote: »
    just a quick question,what is the goal line ? if its over 5,5.5 does the bet win if it 6 or more
    If you had over 5 and 5.5 and game finished with 6 goals or more, both your bets are winning. If it would finished with 5 goals, you would lose half of it and got second half returned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement