Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Any more team news? Doesn't seem to be much around.

On the Spurs game?

found this:

Lazio v Tottenham
    Lazio: Cana, Klose, Konko, André Dias, Brocchi
    Tottenham: Dembele (probably out), Parker, Assou-Ekotto, Kaboul, Friedel, Falque

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

inforfun i fancy Hannover strong home form

Twente missing Bjellan, Chadli, Schilder, Mihaylov, Landzaat, Cabral and Gyasi

are any of the above regulars starts

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BBoyle88

Chadli and Cabral both feature regularly. Mihaylov is a sub keeper. Landzaat is ancient and just a backup player

My bad, Mihaylov is 1st choice keeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

@ESPNUK: Anzhi XI v Udinese: Gabulov, Samba, João Carlos, Tagirbekov, Logashov, Zhirkov, Jucilei, Shatov, Carcela-González, Boussoufa.

@ESPNUK: Udinese XI v Anzhi: Brkić, Danilo, Faraoni, Domizzi, Armero, Heurtaux, Badu, Pereyra, Willians, Di Natale, Fabbrin.

Laying Anzhi at 1.82 on betfair

• Advertisement

Looking at the Weekend, Munich v Hannover on SAT 2.30 and hannover playing tonight.

Not very fair.

Munich -1 here perhaps

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

magherakid wrote: »
    inforfun i fancy Hannover strong home form

Twente missing Bjellan, Chadli, Schilder, Mihaylov, Landzaat, Cabral and Gyasi

are any of the above regulars starts

Chadli, Schilder and Mihaylov (1st GK)are starters.
    Cabral plays when Chadli cant....
    Gyasi is a regurlar but not a starter yet.
    Bjelland hasnt played much due to injury so...
    Landzaat is old but would have started this one.

I would definitely go for Hannover if they needed something from this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Anyone know what sort of team Atletico will be starting? Will Falcao play?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Anyone know what sort of team Atletico will be starting? Will Falcao play?

Falcao, Arda, Godín, Filipe, Gabi, Juanfran and Joel all rested.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 samsonmcmuffin

Falcao, Arda, Godín, Filipe, Gabi, Juanfran and Joel all rested.

Hapoel Double Chance 4/1?

• Advertisement

Neither of them started the 1st time they met in Israel.
    Atletico won 3-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 GiroudSomeMawn

Per my tip for metallist from earlier, Leverkusen make 8 changes. Money coming on betfair for the Ukrainians. Bayer start 3 17/18 year olds. Metallist play 9 of their best 11. #COYBIY.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Laika1986

For the 6 o'clock games Rosenberg, Levante, FC Basel & genk game BTTS. 5 pays 62

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

@Ladbrokes: Strong #thfc team: Lloris, Walker, Caulker, Vertonghen, Naughton, Sandro, Carroll, Sigurdsson, Bale, Dempsey, Adebayor

Btts in the spurs game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Double

Metalist Kharkiv v B Leverkusen
    Metalist Kharkiv 21/20
    Both teams have qualified for the next round, Leverkusen come here with a weakened squad. With home advantage and Metalist winning both home games in the group so far il go with them.

Hannover v Twente
    Hannover 23/20
    Hannover have already qualified but are very strong at home, haven't been beaten in Europe this season. Twente are missing a few players too

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

On the Metalist Kharkiv train, got em at 11/10 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Metalist Kharkiv sounds like an insult

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

PSV price dropping?

Seems to be. I just saw Oddschecker light up like Christmas...

Cannot see what caused it. Looking acorss ;sites and Twitter, nothing seems to have changed line-up wise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Double for me: Metalist to win and Dnipro double chance (odds around 4.30). Vamos!!!

• Advertisement

HANNOVER96: Zieler, Haggui, Eggimann, Cherundolo, Schulz, Pander, Pinto, Huszti, Nikci, Sobiech, Schlaudraff.

FC Twente: Boschker, Rosales, Douglas, Bengtsson, Braafheid, Brama, Janssen, Pelupessy, Gutierrez, Bulykin, Tadic.

Asian h/cap dropped from 1.92 to 1.77 Need a good bit of money to cause that, strange

I have gone, Metalist Kharkiv (2.00), PSV (1.61), Hannover 96 (2.04) all to win in a treble. Just a jumble of everyone's bets on here (could not come up with anything decent myself!)

@ 6.62

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

tinodz wrote: »
    I have gone, Metalist Kharkiv (2.00), PSV (1.61), Hannover 96 (2.04) all to win in a treble. Just a jumble of everyone's bets on here (could not come up with anything decent myself!)

@ 6.62

is the whole place going against psv, best of luck anyway

PSV: Waterman, Bouma, Marcelo, Matavz, Wijnaldum, Lens, Hutchinson, Mertens, Engelaar, Derijck en Manolev.

Not as weak as i expected (hoped). Rather attacking 11.
    Could be strong going forward. Midfield (no Van Bommel/Strootman) and defence are suspect though.

inforfun wrote: »
    PSV: Waterman, Bouma, Marcelo, Matavz, Wijnaldum, Lens, Hutchinson, Mertens, Engelaar, Derijck en Manolev.

Could be strong going forward. Midfield (no Van Bommel/Strootman) and defence are suspect though.

Does that explain the odds drop?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I see pool not playing suarez. No bet for me on that match then

Does that explain the odds drop?

Not for me.

Unless Dnipr will field a weak team which doesnt seem the case when i compare tonights line up with the one they had a few games ago against Metalist for the league (2-0 dnipr). Only 1 change and that is normal i guess.

Maybe the bookies have the Napoli match in their minds. But PSV doesnt have Cavani as far as i know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jezztips

Newcastle WIN and Liverpool WIN Double pays just over 1/1

Looks pretty decent, Liverpool are through with a win tonight. They are fielding a decent enough team Reina, Wisdom, Carragher, Skrtel, Downing, Suso, Sahin, Henderson, Assaidi, Cole, Shelvey.... Liverpool managed to beat young boys 5-3 away in the earlier leg wit a similar line up to tonight's. Liverpool at home is a hard place to come and play and should prove too much a hurdle for Yong Boys who domestically away from home played 8 this year have only won once drawn 3 and lost the remaining 4. Other bets im looking at in this fixture is Liverpool -1 EVENS, Liverpool to score 2 or more looks excellent but sadly the odds are only 1/3 and I think its too risky to go for the 3+ goals as they have only done this twice this season, so I will look at the start of the match and decide if I will back Liverpool to score 3 or more @6/5.

Newcastle are on a stretch of 24 home unbeaten games in this competition and face bottom Maritimo who have lost their first 2 away trips in the group. Newcastle need a win here tonight to guarantee progression whilst maritimo need a win to give them any hope of qualifying. Even if Maritimo managed a win here their chances of qualifying to the next round would be minimal. Newcastle have announced an extremely strong side for tonights game Krul; Simpson, S.Taylor, Coloccini, Santon; Anita, Bigirimana; Sammy Ameobi, Ben Arfa, Marveaux; Cisse.

BET: NEWCASTLE WIN, LIVERPOOL WIN @1/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭risenbass

inforfun wrote: »

Dnipro are 9/5 to score two or more goals on PP. They have managed at least two in every Europa match this year. Considering PSV might have a dodgy defence, it could be an alright bet?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement