Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

lokomotiv zagreb v slaven belupo

Belupo are missing 8 players today apparently, odds on Zagreb have dropped quite a lot since last night also, Belupo's recent results have been pretty crap so injury's are taking their toll. I got on Zagreb at 1.95 earlier but it was 2.2 or so last night, expect it to fall further.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 GiroudSomeMawn

St. Etienne Valenciennes BTTS 1.74

The 2 top French scorers go Head to head. Being the home team and favs for the match you'd expect SE to score (average 2 per home game this term)

As often the case, the risk lies more so with the away team scoring. However V have scored in all their away games in L1 and play an attacking pass and move brand. The barca of France should notch IMO. No shock if this one comes in early doors.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Belupo are missing 8 players today apparently, odds on Zagreb have dropped quite a lot since last night also, Belupo's recent results have been pretty crap so injury's are taking their toll. I got on Zagreb at 1.95 earlier but it was 2.2 or so last night, expect it to fall further.

Nice. On this too myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Mark! wrote: »
    Going for a double of Anzhi and Basel, both teams at home and require a win. Prices are 4/6 and EVENS.

Also going with a single on Metalist @ 11/10

3 easy wins. Wish it was always that easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

On this too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

tinodz wrote: »
    On this too :D
    Public Bet from Croatia, I think I will pass. Besides, recent h2h looks terrible for hosts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Dusseldorf v Hamburg
    Hamburg DNB 5/6
    Dusseldorf still haven't win at home, while Hamburg are unbeaten in their last 4 away games.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BBoyle88

agree, RP tipping the straight win.

Hamburg are improving but still struggling to score goals but Dusseldorf are in awful form, 4 defeats in last 5. cagey affair here i reckon but Hamburg could nick it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Nice.. just wondering where you got this info??

Cheers!

• Advertisement

Many thanks!

that €85 for me to lose elsewhere :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

just add my thanks too, great tipping around here of late well done guys up the punter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Novara vs Livorno

Novara have lost their last four and haven't won a game in 7 games. Livorno have won their last 4/5 games. Livorno have only lost 1 away game all season and Novara have only won 2 home games all season. This is from around 15 games.

Going for Livorno at 29/20! Would place a DNB but I'm confident in a win.

Heung Min Son Anytime @ 21/10

Feck it, I'll take Livorno as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I never knew you had a son, ade? lol

BBoyle88 wrote: »
    agree, RP tipping the straight win.

Hamburg are improving but still struggling to score goals but Dusseldorf are in awful form, 4 defeats in last 5. cagey affair here i reckon but Hamburg could nick it

Went with this to have something to watch tonight, on espn now. Very lively game so far

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Heung Min Son Anytime @ 21/10

Feck it, I'll take Livorno as well.
    Decent price for Son, been scoring a nice few goals lately. Dusseldorf dominating so far but that's the advantage of scorer bets, it could be 1-0 or 4-4 for all u care as long as he scores

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Real Sociedad @ 5/6 is too good to ignore against a weak Osasuna side. Couple good results lately for Sociedad and with Ifran, Vela, Xabi Prieto and Griezmann they should have the quality to win this one. Osasuna are 19th with 9 points from 12 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Just had a look at a few stats...
    Man Utd have had more goals scored in the 2nd half in 8/12 of their games. QPR set up away from home to keep it tight for as long as they can 4/6 away games have seen more goals in the 2nd half
    Think I'll have a nibble on More goals in the 2nd half at evens

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Beckham to QPR @ 20/1 with Harry's love for beckham and him looking for a club makes this price big

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Beckham to QPR @ 20/1 with Harry's love for beckham and him looking for a club makes this price big

Makes alot of sense that. It will also look very good for QPR too.

This makes a whole lot of sense. I just put a bit on that.

At the very least, the odds seems much bigger than they should

Don't go crazy on it! Doubt he's got the fitness for the prem anymore, but yeah price probably doesn't reflect Harry at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

PSG to win to nil (vs Troyes) @ 1.70

I think this is safer than -1/-2 or to score in both halves since I'm pretty sure Troyes will park the bus as they did vs Marseille, and even if they're losing 2-0 they'll continue to defend, it'd be suicide for them to play attacking vs PSG cuz they're the worst team in the league by far imo. Ibra is back from suspension so there's absolutely no doubt that PSG will win.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

He's down to 12/1 now...

PSG to win to nil (vs Troyes) @ 1.70

I think this is safer than -1/-2 or to score in both halves since I'm pretty sure Troyes will park the bus as they did vs Marseille, and even if they're losing 2-0 they'll continue to defend, it'd be suicide for them to play attacking vs PSG cuz they're the worst team in the league by far imo. Ibra is back from suspension so there's absolutely no doubt that PSG will win.

What do you think of Lyon draw no bet this weekend lasagna?? They seem to be building a bit of momentum but their away form is poor.

Don't go crazy on it! Doubt he's got the fitness for the prem anymore, but yeah price probably doesn't reflect Harry at the moment

No craziness from me. Just €10. Was going to go smaller, but want a decent win if it does manage to come in.

Fernandes (QPR Owner) was interested in him last year too

He's down to 12/1 now...

...and Paddy Power have (typically) closed their market.

Was 14/1 when I was looking around the bookies for odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

If PSG have Ibra suspended I wouldn't back that,conceding a lot of goals in Ligue 1 recently aswell.. Hard get a win in that lge never mind a team to keep a clean sheet.. I reckon that Beckham bet is **** too. He hasn't got the fitness to last in an intense premier lge game anymore,plus all the publicity from him joining wouldnt be great for the teams league survival..read in the papers here that he's supposed to be signing for Sydney fc sources here are saying its not far from a done deal

• Advertisement

He's not going to Australia

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement