Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Kind of.
    I am on the site but cant place a bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

And I thought pp were bad, ****ing bet365 *****

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

PARIS-SG : Sirigu - Van der Wiel, Alex, Thiago Silva, Armand - Matuidi, Verratti, Maxwell - Pastore - Lavezzi, Ibrahimovic
    TROYES : Thuram - Colin, Saunier, Rincon, N'Sakala - Obbadi, Darbion - Xavier Thiago, Nivet, Camus - Bahebeck

What a joke of a line up for PSG, Van der Wiel instead of Jallet, Armand who is ****, Maxewell in midfield, the completely useless Pastore in the team...

I'm gonna cover myself with Bahebeck anytime @ 8.50, I'm not so confident about PSG keeping a clean sheet with that ****ty line up and Bahebeck is a former PSG player, he'll be motivated to score against his former club.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

noticed the hibs aberdeen game has finished 0-0 3 out of the last 4 seasons, the other ending 2-2, was available @ 12/1

inforfun wrote: »
    Looking at Bas Dost any time GS tomorrow Wolfsburg - Bremen.
    He has scored 5 goals in the last 5 matches (since Magath got sacked)
    Dost @2.62

Get in!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BBoyle88

BBoyle88 wrote: »
    Looking at the Weekend, Munich v Hannover on SAT 2.30 and hannover playing tonight.

Not very fair.

Munich -1 here perhaps

Munich 5-0 hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Shane St. wrote: »
    Just had a look at a few stats...
    Man Utd have had more goals scored in the 2nd half in 8/12 of their games. QPR set up away from home to keep it tight for as long as they can 4/6 away games have seen more goals in the 2nd half
    Think I'll have a nibble on More goals in the 2nd half at evens

Yeah homework pays off :D:D

El Ahmadi to be shown a card @2.8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Put a small stake on Benteke to score 2 or more. Sure why not at 17/1

El Ahmadi to be shown a card @2.8
    Well, there you go. :D

• Advertisement

PSG to win to nil (vs Troyes) @ 1.70

I think this is safer than -1/-2 or to score in both halves since I'm pretty sure Troyes will park the bus as they did vs Marseille, and even if they're losing 2-0 they'll continue to defend, it'd be suicide for them to play attacking vs PSG cuz they're the worst team in the league by far imo. Ibra is back from suspension so there's absolutely no doubt that PSG will win.

FT 4-0 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BBoyle88

Very good tipping here the last week I must say! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Good stuff. It was evens earlier on betfair. Some difference in price to bwin!

BTTS in Betis vs Real Madrid @ 1.67

Betis rarely fail to score at home and last year Betis lost 3-2 vs Madrid, they also managed to score at the Bernabeu.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Mark! wrote: »
    Going to go for Stoke @ 6/5, Fulham missing a few players again and after a bad result last weekend Stoke will be a hard place to go.

Will also have something on Walters 1st goalscorer @ 6/1

I'll take that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 samsonmcmuffin

Well, there you go. :D

That lasted long

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Aston Villa v Arsenal
    After taking such a heavy defeat last week against Man City (5-0) Villa will no doubt have been working all week on defending and keeping it tight. I can see this game being low on goals and like the look of under 2.5 goals at 6/5. This bet has collected in 8 of Villa's 11 league games and 3 of their 5 home games. While Arsenal have indeed scored 8 goals in their last two games (one of which was against a Spurs team that completely lost organisation when Adebayor got sent off) they haven't been as prolific away from the Emirates. They've managed 7 goals in their 6 away games as opposed to 16 at the Emirates.
    I also like the look of Olivier Giroud anytime at 5/4. After enduring a difficult start to his Arsenal career he looks to be coming good now with 4 goals in his last four games.

another win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    Coventry V Portsmouth
    Over 2.5 @ 5/6 Ladbrooks
    :( - Coventry are in fine form only loosing 1 in the last 5 and have been over in 4/5, against Portsmouth who have some excellent attacks in Izale McLeod, Paul Benson and Jervis, but the main reason for the overs in that they have lost several defenders (starting left back) and have a new goalkeeper signed this week, I will probably bet on Coventry to win too @ 4/5 :(but i'm sure Pompy can score so overs may be a safer bet
    A small double on the next bet
    Hoffenheim v Leverkusen (sunday) - overs @ 4/6 PP - Hoff last 4/5 home overs and Lever last 5/5 away overs
    Hull v Burnley - overs @ 8/13 PP:( - Hull last 4/5 home overs and Burnley last 5/5 away overs

Also a seperate punt on Hoff/Lever game over 3.5 goals @ 6/4 - last 4/5 games at home for Hoff have gone over 3.5 goals
    Yeah homework pays off :D:D

Wish homework always paid off - fair to say a disaster - hope no one followed it:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Martin O Neill offers resignation

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

magherakid wrote: »

source??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

They're saying it on ESPN now but don't see a link anywhere yet.

• Site Banned Posts: 47 Me Tilty

another win
    Under .5 was 17.5 on betfair.

BOOOOOOMMM !!!!!!!!!!!

ESPN

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

5/6 with sky bet to be next manager out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

BTTS in Betis vs Real Madrid @ 1.67

Betis rarely fail to score at home and last year Betis lost 3-2 vs Madrid, they also managed to score at the Bernabeu.
    From Twitter:
    Castro anytime and Madrid to win is at odds of 11.00. Noticed alot backing BTTS, but if Betis score, most likely it will be Castro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Wanting to jump ship again when things get tough just like at villa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Avfctom wrote: »
    God turning into a playground pathetic moving on looking at villa v arsenal i might be a villafan but i can see us getting something here arsenal never impressed me last night and 5-2 against spurs the red card played a big part in the game and papered over the cracks i dont think they are an amazing side there defence looks weak to me and with the form christian benteke is in i can see him bullying arsenals decence the same way drogba used to so therefore im going to do the unthinkable and back villa bets i am looking at is

Christian benteke first goal scorer 7/1
    Christian benteke anytime goal scorer 2/1
    Aston villa or draw 23/20
    Aston villa to win 4/1
    And if i am left heart broken like i was against man united im going to also back arsenal to come from behind and win 13/2

Wont. Be having big stakes on this game just think villa could spring an upset if we play like we did against united at home city away in the cup we looked a solid side

That will do me good result villa

Sunderland club sources have told Sky Sports that Martin O'Neill has 'unequivocally not resigned' and is not leaving the Stadium of Light.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Castro Anytime and Real to Win @ 14/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Castro Anytime and Real to Win @ 14/1

What bookie?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement