Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

dahat wrote: »
    Anderson for 1st Gaol at 20/1 and Anytime at 13/2,great value v Reading.

He has looked a different player lately and will be given the nod to bomb forward with Fletcher and Carrick in midfield.

Fair play!!

Hope u did it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Montpellier will have to play with their 3rd choice keeper against Lyon. Bafetimbi Gomis anytime @ 2.70 looks a good bet (if he starts)

Boom! :)

Mark! wrote: »

Those players are not important at all, I've never heard of most of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

tinodz wrote: »
    United's back four has had a slight reshuffle (although it is with experienced players)
    They have conceded a few goals in recent games
    Le Fondre is Reading's top goal scorer this season

€20 on Le Fondre @ 4.00

another good shout

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

tinodz wrote: »
    United's back four has had a slight reshuffle (although it is with experienced players)
    They have conceded a few goals in recent games
    Le Fondre is Reading's top goal scorer this season

€20 on Le Fondre @ 4.00

Happy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,752 ✭✭✭✭dahat

dahat wrote: »
    Anderson for 1st Gaol at 20/1 and Anytime at 13/2,great value v Reading.

He has looked a different player lately and will be given the nod to bomb forward with Fletcher and Carrick in midfield.

Nicely landed,pity it wasn't first!

Did the Wincast as well and Ando to get 2 or more at 70/1

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Wait with that Headshot.
    Just read he is doubtful for tomorrow.
    As is Mertens

Wouldnt be surprised it is just Advocaat playing games though

Hehehe ... Dicky Lawyer apperently is PSV manager.

Both Mertens and Van Bommel are fit to play.
    Pity, would have fancied Ajax otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

FatRat wrote: »
    BTTS and United to win is 2/1. United to come from behind to win 7/1. Both of these bets seem to always come in in United games this season. Even came in against QPR last week. Definitely worth a look at. Also Reading haven't been too weak at Home this season. Scored in all but 1 of their home games. United have conceded in all but 1 away game.

I'm going for BTTS, United to win. Will contemplate come from behind to win at 7/1. It seems unlikely but always seems to come in at the same time! :pac:

Didn't have the balls to take the Win from behind at 7/1 but otherwise not a bad game for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    decent bet on dortmund double chance at evens (365)

get in

a nervewracking final 10mins though with munich dominating

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BBoyle88

Time of first goal in the juve game tonight.
    Before the 26th min for me ( that's PP's time market)
    Juve have scored 9 goals in this timeframe this season and will come flying out of the traps tonight in front of their fervent support in the first Turin derby at their new stadium

• Advertisement

Under 2.5 in Nice vs PSG @ 1.75

PSG's away games often go under 2.5 (2-0 vs Dinamo Zagreb, 1-0 vs Nancy, 1-1 vs Montpellier, 0-0 vs St Etienne). PSG will be without their 1st choice keeper Sirigu and their defensive midfielder Verratti, but they have a big squad and their back up keeper Douchez is ok.
    Nice have a pretty good keeper (Ospina) and also have some decent players, I don't think they'll get thrashed here.
    As a cover in case it goes over 2.5 I took:
    PSG 2-1 @ 7.00
    Nice 2-1 @ 11.50

Bordeaux to win and under 3.5 goals to be scored (vs Sochaux) @ 1.95

Bordeaux are simply better than Sochaux, they'll be without Obraniak and Saivet but they should be able to beat Sochaux who have loads of injured players. Sochaux have a good keeper and Bordeaux are missing two creative players hence under 3.5.
    Also took 1-1 @ 7.25 and 0-0 @ 7.50 cuz Bordeaux can have trouble scoring goals at times.

edit: forgot to add, last season Ancelotti's PSG could only manage a 0-0 draw in Nice.

I ran out of luck :( Only Nice 2-1 @ 11.50 came in...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Took Falcao to score two more more @ 9.00 (SkyBet). €10 on it.

Those odds seem a bit high to me - especially as him to score Anytime only a bit over Evens

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

A few euro and Ronaldo and Falcao both to score. What harm sure. 3/1 which isn't fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BBoyle88

BBoyle88 wrote: »
    Really fancy Juve -1 in the Turin Derby tomorrow night.
    Juve have gone off the boil in recent weeks but can bounce back here in la derby della mole.
    Juve have beaten Roma 4-1 and Napoli 2-0 in the big home games this year although have lost to inter.
    This will be the first serie a Turin derby in the new Juventus Stadium so Juve will be all out to put on a show in front of their partisan crowd.
    Torino have gone 6 derby matches without a goal but have been rock should this year at the back.
    Juve will look for yet another early goal like they have done so often this year and if this comes I can see a convincing home win.

3-0 Lovely :)

Suprised LA are as high as 1.86. Beckhams final game, Keane, Donovan, home stadium

Big lump on LA win anyone?
    I am

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

Anyone betting on galaxy game??

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

Suprised LA are as high as 1.86. Beckhams final game, Keane, Donovan, home stadium

I am

What you think about more than 2.5 goals in the game? Or Keane first to score?

What you think about more than 2.5 goals in the game? Or Keane first to score?

Id fancy Keane to score alirght and even Donovan as theres talk its his last game but I took the straight win to be safe.

Theyve started bad here...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

What do you reckon of Brest-Marseille tomorrow Las?

Marseille have lost 4/5 away from home,while Brest have only lost one in their last 5 at home,

Marseille also without Gignac,who has been one of their main goalscorers this season.

I'm most likely going to take Brest win @11/8 on PP

I am

3-1 GET INNNNNNNNNNNNN

Made me sweat though after going 1 down just before ht after dominating the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

I am
    Only caught this late, luckily for me tho.

Got LA at 5/1 when they were 1 down:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

20 notes placed earlier in the week on Charlie Austin anytime @ evens. Big derby in Lancashire and this lad is sure punt to add to his 17 goal tally.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries and suspensions:
    Belgrano Córdoba v CA Tigre
    Belgrano Córdoba: Quiroga
    CA Tigre: Castaño, Javier García, Emanuel Pío
    pick 1

FC Midtjylland v Silkeborg IF
    FC Midtjylland: Rasmussen, Madsen, Koch, Igboun, Sviatchenko, Nielsen
    Silkeborg IF: Holst, Silic
    pick X2

VfL Wolfsburg v Hamburger SV
    VfL Wolfsburg: Pilar, Träsch, Helmes
    Hamburger SV: Rajkovic, Arslan, Jansen, Jiracek, Kacar, Nörgaard, Rincon, van der Vaart
    pick 1

1.FC Köln v Ingolstadt
    1.FC Köln: -
    Ingolstadt: Buchner, Ikeng, Korkmaz, Metzelder, Uludag, Eigler
    pick 1

SSC Napoli v Pescara Calcio
    SSC Napoli: Pandev, Aronica, Maggio (all doubtful)
    Pescara Calcio: Colucci, Savelloni, Blasi, Quintero, Chiaretti, Jonathas, Balzano
    pick 1

Tavriya v Illichivets
    Tavriya: Gadzhiev, Shynder (both doubtful), Eduardo, Célio, Kalinichenko, Ruben Gomez, Pogorelyj
    Illichivets: Grechyshkin
    pick X2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Fowler87 wrote: »
    20 notes placed earlier in the week on Charlie Austin anytime @ evens. Big derby in Lancashire and this lad is sure punt to add to his 17 goal tally.

Nice odds best iv seen today is 4/7

Looking at the napoli pescara game with the form el sharawaay is showing i fancied cavani to respond was going to back him to score a hat trick untill i seen his odds are only 4/1

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Avfctom wrote: »
    Looking at the napoli pescara game with the form el sharawaay is showing i fancied cavani to respond was going to back him to score a hat trick untill i seen his odds are only 4/1

Makes you want to sign up with skybet....

cavjc.jpg

Probably take the 2 or more only on him though at William Hill :eek:.

2mot.jpg

inforfun wrote: »
    Makes you want to sign up with skybet....

cavjc.jpg

Probably take the 2 or more only on him though at William Hill :eek:.

2mot.jpg

Cheers man i have. A skybet account worth a tenner can see napoli scoring 4 or 5 today and napoli scores the majority of there goals

Along with the. Cavani hat trick going for

Norwich to win
    Mk dons to win
    Cardiff to win
    Napoli to win
    Inter milan to win
    Florentina to win
    20 returns 238.33

What do you reckon of Brest-Marseille tomorrow Las?

Marseille have lost 4/5 away from home,while Brest have only lost one in their last 5 at home,

Marseille also without Gignac,who has been one of their main goalscorers this season.

I'm most likely going to take Brest win @11/8 on PP

Brest are solid defensively and have a good keeper, I wouldn't read too much into their home record as they only beat ****ty teams, their 1-1 draw vs Bordeaux was very lucky, they scored from their only shot on target.
    I'm sure Marseille will want to bounce back after that humiliating 4-1 defeat at home vs Lyon, not sure if they can win though, it could end as a draw. It should be an underish game imo.
    Gignac's absence won't affect this game, he's been injured for a while and Jordan Ayew is in good form.

Today I fancy Troyes not to lose. They've improved a lot recently, they outplayed PSG and were unlucky to lose vs Rennes in the cup. Also, it's hard to beat the same team twice in a row (Lille won in Bastia but could only draw 0-0 at home yesterday)

I've gone for a double of:
    Troyes double chance
    Under 3.5 in Brest vs Marseille
    @ 1.88

and in the Marseille game:
    Jordan Ayew first goalscorer @ 6.50
    Andre Ayew " " @ 6.50
    Valbuena " " @ 9.50

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

mailburner wrote: »
    I wonder though
    hes been prolific so far so who knows
    if he continues in this vein he could have it
    wrapped up as early as late march
    worries me that hamsik is scoring as many for napoli (6) and cav
    has only scored more than once in a game all season so against
    bottom club pescara he should hopefully find the net at least once
    If he somehow doesnt score here i think its all but over
    ses has scored half of milans 24 goals with only
    pazzini scoring more than two (5)

on a side not i do have cavani backed with reading relegation and
    utd to win the league and im most confident of the other two

Sorry, didn't get a chance to post before the Napoli game as I've been away. 2 for Cavani today as expected and his odds should drop back down to 7/2 best odds at most. That's a nice treble there! What odds did you get for that? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Anyway, Inter @ 1/2 against Palermo looks good value with Miccoli out. They're shocking on the road and without their main man I don't see them having a hope in hell in this game.

Not trying to be clever at all just think u should state when the game is this is a betting tips forum why show games for next weekend when this one hasunt even finished and inter at 1/2 is unbackable for me italian league is dodgy at the best of times and inter are far far too inconsistent
    Along with the. Cavani hat trick going for

Norwich to win
    Mk dons to win
    Cardiff to win
    Napoli to win
    Inter milan to win
    Florentina to win
    20 returns 238.33

Why the sudden, inspiring change of opinion? :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement