Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

that crewe bet is so tempting but the value is long gone now
    anytime ive been on the bandwagon i've lost so maybe
    just as well

heres the table to save someone having to look
    http://www.football.co.uk/league_tables/league_one/index.shtml

edit, my mistake...thought it was a league match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Wouldn't they both most likely have fielded weakened teams in that competition anyway especially with busy Xmas schedule coming up...?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Wftablueboy

Can't see past Dortmund tonight ,city need to win to go into Europa league and to be honest I think they've had their fill of European football this year , I think they'll roll over and die tonight . Arsenal are a big price tonight @ 3/1 , most of their best football has been in Europe . So my bets are 30 win Dortmund , 10 win Arsenal and 10 win double. Olympiakos v Arsenal : Match Betting Arsenal 3/1 Open Open 10.00
    04.12.2012 18:17 231/252 10.00 W Double Borussia Dortmund v Man City : Match Betting Borussia Dortmund EVS Open Open 10.00
    Olympiakos v Arsenal : Match Betting Arsenal 3/1 Open
    04.12.2012 18:17 230/251 30.00 W Single Borussia Dortmund v Man City : Match Betting Borussia Dortmund EVS Open Open 30.00
    03.12.2012 22:44 229/250 2.44 W Singles New York Gia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Lincoln City @ 20/21 against Woking. Woking have lost 4 of their last 5 games, the last game they lost 7-0. Small bet on the -1 handicap too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Lewandowski, ronaldo and ibra to score tonight. 6/1......should i back it?? Will they even be playing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Real Madrid to beat Ajax @1.29.
    Under 1.5 Montpellier goals @1.50.

€100 - Both to win @1.92.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Arsenal: Szczęsny, Vermaelen, Squillaci, Jenkinson, Rosický, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Coquelin, Meade, Gervinho, Chamakh SUBS: Shea, Angha, Hajrovic, Monteiro, Arshavin, Ansah, Akpom.

Real Madrid: Adán, Varane, Fábio Coentrão, Carvalho, Nacho, Khedira, Kaká, Modrić, José Callejón, Ronaldo, Benzema SUBS: Fernández, Pepe, Di María, Rodriguez, Cheryshev, Morata.

Ajax: Vermeer, Alderweireld, Moisander, Blind, van Rhijn, C.Poulsen, Eriksen, de Jong, Boerrigter, Hoesen, Fischer SUBS: Cillessen, Veltman, Dijks, Enoh, Schøne, Sana, Lukoki.

Manchester City: Hart, Maicon, Kompany, Lescott, Nastasić, Nasri, Javi García, Barry, Džeko, Sinclair, Tévez. SUBS: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Meppen Walters, Evans, Agüero, Nimely, Balotelli.

Dortmund: Weidenfeller, Hummels, Kirch, Felipe Santana, Schmelzer, Leitner, Gündoğan, Reus, Grosskreutz, Perišić, Schieber. SUBS: Langerak, Piszczek, Günter, Błaszczykowski, Amini, Bittencourt, Lewandowski.

PSG: Sirigu - Van der Wiel, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell - Chantôme, Matuidi, Pastore - Lavezzi, Ibrahimovic, Ménez

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

Anyone know where to get the Crewe team lineups? Checked soccerway, bbc and usual places.

Mite get on a Pogba wincast for crewe @ 3/1 if he is playing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Milan lineup pretty weak as expected, Acerbi Zapata CB pairing is very poor, v little game time this season in the team.

Zenit full strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

Real madrid vs Ajax over 1.5 first half goals at 10/11
    Think there is some value there!

Decided to take this with the Crewe bandwagon at 10/11 as a double! 15 returns 55!

Doncaster have only 5 first teamers available allegedly so threw a few spare euro on - 1 and -2 handicap aswell

• Advertisement

I've gone for Porto double chance @ 1.70

That PSG line up is awful, it's almost the same as in the game vs Nice except it's even worse since the useless Pastore is in it. PSG get outplayed by **** teams like Troyes, Nancy or Nice, unless they managed to drastically change their tactics in two days, I can't see them beat Porto.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Double
    Malaga v Anderlecht
    Malaga to score first 8/11
    Malaga have taken the lead in every group game

Real Madrid v Ajax
    Benzema anytime 8/11
    Benzema has scored 17 goals in his last 19 champions league matches

Single
    Borussia Dortmund v Man City
    Dortmund to win not to nil 16/5
    Dortmund have conceded six goals from the 85th minute of games onward in their last seven champions league matches

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Avfctom wrote: »
    Malaga
    Crewe
    Borrussia dortmund

Treble £10 returns £75

Catania to win
    Real madrid to win
    PSG or draw

Treble £40 rrturns £110

Both teams to score
    Olympiakos varsenal
    Borrussia dortmund v man city
    Coventry v sheff utd
    Southend v brentford

Accumulator £10 returns £75
    Should listen to my own advice hate italian football

Dortmund team looks poor going forward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

****ing PP!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

PP are amazing with their timing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

weak enough dortmund team but still wouldnt surprise me
    if they beat city

went for malaga htft at 7/4

About 6 players that didnt play against oldham for doncaster.
    Not sure if rotation or that bug.

Here

My bets for tonight - sticking to the Crewe game

€10 Anytime Scorer (Pogba) @ 2.40
    Crewe's top scoring player this season in the league

€10 Anytime Scorer (Valle) @ 2.25
    Second top scorer - arguably better than Pogba, as he has as a better goals per minute ratio

Gone for a Di Valle wincast 9/4 Skybet €8

Di Valle 2 or more 8/1 Skybet €4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Nope doesnt matter what Chelsea win by if the other game is a draw Chelsea are out on head to head against Juventus.

1.9 for the draw is serious value then.

Austria! wrote: »

1.9 for the draw is serious value then.

Will you be backing it, Austria? I'm seriously considering it. I've never backed a draw before but in the fix I trust!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Either wait for one of them to score and then back the draw or else do the correct scores of 0-0,1-1 and 2-2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Already have. I might put some more on depending on the matches tonight, and how much juve will want to avoid the top teams from the other groups.

tinodz wrote: »

€10 Anytime Scorer (Pogba) @ 2.40
    Crewe's top scoring player this season in the league

Yay!

...I am €4 in profit! :pac:

Come on Valle!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PP have a special...

"All 16 teams to score in tonight’s Champions League matches" - 50/1

What do people think?

13 out of 16 teams. City and Milan fail to score, and Dinamo still haven't with 10 minutes to go. Closer than I thought it would go tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Wftablueboy

Can't see past Dortmund tonight ,city need to win to go into Europa league and to be honest I think they've had their fill of European football this year , I think they'll roll over and die tonight . Arsenal are a big price tonight @ 3/1 , most of their best football has been in Europe . So my bets are 30 win Dortmund , 10 win Arsenal and 10 win double. Olympiakos v Arsenal : Match Betting Arsenal 3/1 Open Open 10.00
    04.12.2012 18:17 231/252 10.00 W Double Borussia Dortmund v Man City : Match Betting Borussia Dortmund EVS Open Open 10.00
    Olympiakos v Arsenal : Match Betting Arsenal 3/1 Open
    04.12.2012 18:17 230/251 30.00 W Single Borussia Dortmund v Man City : Match Betting Borussia Dortmund EVS Open Open 30.00
    03.12.2012 22:44 229/250 2.44 W Singles New York Gia

As predicted City roll over and die .......( pity about Arsenal :mad:)

Arsenal: Szczesny, Shea - Vermaelen, Squillaci, Jenkinson, Angha, Hajrovic, Monteiro - Rosicky,Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Coquelin, Meade - Arshavin, Gervinho, Chamakh, Ansah, Akpom

What a ****ty squad, it seems like Wenger is sure that Schalke are gonna beat Montpellier. Arsenal have lost their last 2 games away to Olympiakos.

I'm taking Olympiakos DNB @ 1.75

Boom :D

at least one winning bet today... **** Porto :mad:

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Real Madrid to beat Ajax @1.29.
    Under 1.5 Montpellier goals @1.50.

€100 - Both to win @1.92.

Get in!

:pac:

• Advertisement

Avfctom wrote: »
    Malaga
    Crewe
    Borrussia dortmund

Treble £10 returns £75

Catania to win
    Real madrid to win
    PSG or draw

Treble £40 rrturns £110

Both teams to score
    Olympiakos varsenal
    Borrussia dortmund v man city
    Coventry v sheff utd
    Southend v brentford

Accumulator £10 returns £75
    Gutted city let my btts down catania couldunt beat 9 men and crewe and malaga concede late goals what a terrible night

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement