Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Ah I should have stayed away 2night.. 2 uncertain with too many teams having nothing to play for.... Onto the weekends Prem League games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Terrible night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Elana starts in goal for Lille, as I already said I rate him very highly so I'm gonna add Valencia to score under 1.5 goals @ 1.40 to a few doubles.
    And also a small single on Valencia not to score @ 2.75

edit: screw that, I've gone with a large single on Valencia to score under 1.5 @ 1.40
    low odds but I don't care.

Boom :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

theyv taken the 200 for the messi bet, jokers and no live chat on there site,no excuse for bot voiding it when i emailed them before it started

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

seanhynes wrote: »
    theyv taken the 200 for the messi bet, jokers and no live chat on there site,no excuse for bot voiding it when i emailed them before it started

why didnt you ring them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭elefant

Strange odds movements in the Lille vs Valencia game, Valencia started as favourites @ 2.20 now they're outsiders @ 2.80... I guess Lille can't choke this time since they have nothing to play for...
    elefant wrote: »
    I'll definitely be having a look at this later... Valencia have a new coach since last weekend (previously new coaches have leed to huge short-term improvements in Valencia's results for both the A side and the reserves) and Lille have been atrocious thus far in the CL.

If Valencia play the bigger guns (Banega, Gago, Feghouli and Soldado in particular) I'll be backing them to win.
    Soldado is suspended. Since Bayern will most likely beat BATE, Valencia are almost guaranteed to finish 2nd, so they might not be as motivated as Lille who know they prolly won't play in the CL again for a while. Plus Elana will prolly play instead of Landreau so it will be hard for Valencia to score.

Looks like we were both right :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Great spot! Il defo be having some of this, tempted to put a good bit on it aswell.
    Main bet though for champo league this week is.....
    Celtic win 4/7
    Cluj +3 1/6
    DOUBLE @ 0.83

Reasoning: Must win game for Celtic, not impossible for Benfica to do a Celtic themselves and park the bus and get a draw in the Nou Camp.
    Celtic park is one of the hardest placest to go in Europe and Celtic have been brilliant in Europe this season. With the SPL a stroll in the park they know full well a great season relys on them getting to the last 16 of this competition. Spartak have nothing to play for, have been getting trounced domestically shipping 10 goals in there last 3 games.

Cluj +3 1/6 is actually value. They are 1/9 +3 b365. United have been 'doing enough' lately in games winning by 1 goal even to teams youd expect them to beat comfortably and with United resting a lot they could struggle against a determined Cluj, still expect United to nick it by 1 maybe 2 if Cluj go down a man or something:rolleyes:. Cluj still have a chance of qualifying and at the very least a great chance of getting 3rd for the Europa(which for a Romanian club is still a big comp). I think they rested nearly there whole team in there last league game and this game is worth a fortune to them.

€80 Returns €146(I might put more on this depending how tommorow goes)
    Delighted with that!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Could of gotten Celtic 5/6 pre game ah well didn't think theyd drift so much, thanks ref!:)

Headshot wrote: »
    why didnt you ring them?

No phone , I'm in oz and no coverage here. Iv mailed them , they have record of it . Il ask them as its the first bet with them they might give it back

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Can't believe Benfica didn't take any of their chances had a bit on 32/1 Benfica/Cluj double :(

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

I'm about even for the night thanks to Bayern -1 so I'm having a little on Union Espanoal in the Chilean play-off. Their price is slowly coming in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Any opinions on sau paulo tonight ?

Avfctom wrote: »

Low scoring game and maybe Paulo will try to get Tigre on the counter

Decided to bet on the champs league and europa league outright in a double a couple i fancy

Spurs to win the europa ligue 14/1

AVB. Made hes name in this competiton. And is taking this competition seriously can see them getting to the last 4 atleast and spurs would like some silverware and so would avb to help win round the fans

Borrussia dortmund to win the champions league 8/1

Really really rate dortmund and finally starting to deliver in europe and there work rate is second to none the way they press and push players i can see them going all the way or very close

Large stske each way on singles

Small stake double at 134/1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I've gone for Under 3.5 in Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Auckland @ 1.62

Auckland are an amateur team but they usually don't get thrashed in the Fifa club world cup, last year they also played against a Japanese team and only lost 2-0, their biggest defeat in this competition was 3-0.
    Hiroshima's coach sounds pretty cocky: "Auckland City have the experience [in the CWC], but I think their country only has an amateur league," he said in a Tuesday press conference. "They have a few professional players, but we'll show them how the game is played at the J-League's level." Hopefully they underestimate the New Zealander amateurs.

Decided to bet on the champs league and europa league outright in a double a couple i fancy

Spurs to win the europa ligue 14/1

AVB. Made hes name in this competiton. And is taking this competition seriously can see them getting to the last 4 atleast and spurs would like some silverware and so would avb to help win round the fans

Borrussia dortmund to win the champions league 8/1

Really really rate dortmund and finally starting to deliver in europe and there work rate is second to none the way they press and push players i can see them going all the way or very close

Large stske each way on singles

Small stake double at 134/1

If united sort there defence out the 10/1 looks big also with madrid basically out the title race 10/3 looks good too

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Netnerd don't be a stranger!

Think you kinda disappeared after a couple of losses last time, they're always gonna come, its up to us if we bet at the end of the day.

Good to see ya back!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

I am going with, €20 on Time of First Team Goal (Sao Paulo, 1st Half) @ 2.00

In the Copa Sudamericana this year, Sao Paulo have scored 8 of their 13 Goals in the first half.
    Avg. time of 1st goal scored in the Copa Sudamericana by Sao Paulo this year = 21 minutes
    Avg. time of 1st goal scored in the Copa Sudamericana by Sao Paulo when playing Away = 12 minutes

However

Tigre have conceded 0 first half goals in the Copa Sudamericana this season when playing at home.

...I still think it is worthwhile though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

I like Galatasaray to beat Braga big price as well 2.82

Bayern Munich -2 at 1.87 and -3 at 2.9 considering Bate embarressed Bayern in Bate there may be some revenge exacted tonight.

happy days!:D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Ciaran_B wrote: »
    I'm about even for the night thanks to Bayern -1 so I'm having a little on Union Espanoal in the Chilean play-off. Their price is slowly coming in.

Worried for a while but happy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

tinodz wrote: »
    I am going with, €20 on Time of First Team Goal (Sao Paulo, 1st Half) @ 2.00

In the Copa Sudamericana this year, Sao Paulo have scored 8 of their 13 Goals in the first half.
    Avg. time of 1st goal scored in the Copa Sudamericana by Sao Paulo this year = 21 minutes
    Avg. time of 1st goal scored in the Copa Sudamericana by Sao Paulo when playing Away = 12 minutes

However

Tigre have conceded 0 first half goals in the Copa Sudamericana this season when playing at home.

...I still think it is worthwhile though

I blame the ref
    I blame myself

Good Night.

• Advertisement

Really nice odds on DC West Brom away to Arsenal at the weekend

Headshot wrote: »
    Really nice odds on DC West Brom away to Arsenal at the weekend

As much as i hate them tempted myself but just know after weeks of letting me down the minute i back against arsenal like i did when they played spurs they will rip the baggies apart

****ing corals the bastards are taking that money. What ****img bookies doesn't have a live chat and doesn't refund a bet that u asked to be voided before the game starts.. Total ****faces:mad:

Dear Mr Hynes,

Thank you for your messages.

Please be advised that all bets placed with us are placed in good faith and remain valid. We cannot cancel bets on customer request, even if they request it before the match starts. As such, your bet remains valid and is a losing bet. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or another member of the Customer Service Team.

Kind Regards,

Kyle
    Coral Customer Service Team. Never again ,first and only bet il ever do with them, no decency to take a bet like that on someone under those circumstances,soft money for them fat thieving tramps

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Expected line ups for Twente and PSV tonight.

media_xll_1448074.jpg

I l lbe waiting on the Napoli line up to see if Cavani is really playing. He wants to but i ll believe it when i see it.

Twente line up looks seriously weak but they play Helsingborg so they might get away with it.

Durdic of Helsingborg might be worth a little bet. Scored 10 in 11 in the Swedish league, 3 in 5 EL games and scored both Helsingborg goals the first time they met (2-2).
    No idea if there are gs markets up though, no access to betting sites

yes theres prices up, djurdjic is 11/5 anytime,16s for a brace,80s hatrick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

seanhynes wrote: »
    Dear Mr Hynes,

Thank you for your messages.

Please be advised that all bets placed with us are placed in good faith and remain valid. We cannot cancel bets on customer request, even if they request it before the match starts. As such, your bet remains valid and is a losing bet. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or another member of the Customer Service Team.

Kind Regards,

Kyle
    Coral Customer Service Team. Never again ,first and only bet il ever do with them, no decency to take a bet like that on someone under those circumstances,soft money for them fat thieving tramps

In fairness they made the right decision , you should have waited for team news , Messi was a doubt to play lets say he started and Coral cut his price to 2/7 , would you be happy if they cut your odds you had already taken at 4/7 ?

forget about it,dont wanna hear anymore its just pissing me off more. the fact is decent bookies to there customers like bet365/pp will as a goodwill gesture void a bet in those circumstances. som1 on here had messi wincast voided by pp ,i read a page r two back. its easy money taken by gangster bookies. end of story,its ****,life goes on

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭BlueBaron

Ah man, you put 200 on a player to score anytime knowing they were already through and it was a possibility he mightn't start? Hindsight is great, but that was ridiculous!

• Advertisement

all the sources said hed start on twitter and anything i read throughout the day was about this european goal record he was playing to break gerd mullers european tally. it was a good bet 'if' he played the 90mins. he has played near every game for barca for the past year and a half barring i think the cup match last week,its just a rotten situation

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement