Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Kaiserslautern to beat Aalen @1.50.

on this and the -1 handicap aswell at 9/5

Poland 2-0 up in the other game so hopefully will see that one out!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,881 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Poland now 3 up but Kaiser 1 down at ht. 11/4 for the win now, might have a nibble.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Gona have a bet on Rennes at 19/20 and might double them with Twente. Thought Valenciennes were shocking the other night and according to bet info there missing a lot of players tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,751 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Any of the boys who know their dutch stuff have an opinion on Camburr win, odds are decent, might take them in play when odds improve.

http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/netherlands/eerste-divisie-2012-2013/cambuur-excelsior-1350955/

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Liverpool and corner bonanza go hand in hand. I'll be on the overs and probably the spread in that game.

___

Friday night means 0-0 in Ligue 1 night for me.

0 - 0 @ 15/2 in the Rennes game

Twente have some injuries to contend with but I can't help but have a punt on Win to Nil for them. Great chance to top the Eredivisie table for at least 24 hours. They love their Win to Nil's at home. Heracles shouldn't offer much threat away from home going by their away record.

Twente Win to Nil @ 15/8

• Advertisement

Man utd,Man city and Liverpool all to win is a 4-1 special with Paddy Power

Limited stakes but obvious value enhanced from 7/4!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Samuel Armenteros (Heracles) to score any time @4
    Scored 6 of his 8 goals away from home this season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Man utd,Man city and Liverpool all to win is a 4-1 special with Paddy Power

Limited stakes but obvious value enhanced from 7/4!
    Where do i find this deal???

Brilliant. Thanks. Do you know the max bet before i deposit money

• Advertisement

I got it. its 13. Great value

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,881 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

13 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

75% of Villa's away games have gone under 2.5
    63% of Liverpool's home games have gone under 2.5

I can't see what would make this game likely to buck the trend.

Boyle's has under 2.5 goals @ 2.2, and it's 2.1 elsewhere.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Trying to decide whether to back Agureo or Tevez to score anytime tomorrow against Newcastle. Only want to back one, and both same odds (6/5), but not sure which. Any advice? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Trying to decide whether to back Agureo or Tevez to score anytime tomorrow against Newcastle. Only want to back one, and both same odds (6/5), but not sure which. Any advice? :)

At least wait for the line-ups.

But generally, Aguero. He's the main striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,277 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

so how does a bookie get corner data in a la liga 2nd division match?

Real Madrid B team

I want to know how many corners were in that match, does anyone know please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Newcastle vs. Man City.
    €50 - Man City to win @1.66.

Lads for future reference be careful when betting on corners. I kinda got stung with the Lugo v Real Madrid B match. I betted on over 13 corners @ 7/4 and it barely came in and next thing I know bet365 have told me that the pricing was wrong on that match and should of been 4/7. Their system didnt acknowledge a corner (cross my heart I didnt know either)

They gave me a 30 euro free bet gesture and the 4/7 winnings but I wanted that 7/4 ugh

Pisses me off that I cant check are they right or not

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

Well lads, what thoughts on treble of United, Norwich and City all to win?
    30 returns 130

Udinese - Yes Udinese v Palermo
    (Clean Sheet) 15/12/2012 None 11/8

Jumps out at me. Palermo have had big trouble in front of goals if you look at the stats and the 4/5 on a Udinese straight win looks great too

• Advertisement

Fair tasty odds and on di nat to score and undinese to win @ 17/10. Ya man is unreal home scorer and if undinese are going to win surely di nat will score. I won't be betting on it myself (money tied up with bet365) but I thought it might interest people

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Rangers, United and Cardiff all -1 comes in at 4.71/1 on PP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Very small stakes today.

€5 on Stoke at 2/1 ( Good home form, Everton without Mirallas - certainly overpriced )

€5 double on Hull at 4/5 and Leyton Orient at 6/5 ( Hull in good form, Huddersfield aren't, their only victory in last 6 was against Barnsley - Leyton Orient up against one of the worst teams in the league who lost their top scorer Leon Clarke when he returned to his parent club Charlton )

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭kerosene

Very small stakes today.

€5 on Stoke at 2/1 ( Good home form, Everton without Mirallas - certainly overpriced )

€5 double on Hull at 4/5 and Leyton Orient at 6/5 ( Hull in good form, Huddersfield aren't, their only victory in last 6 was against Barnsley - Leyton Orient up against one of the worst teams in the league who lost their top scorer Leon Clarke when he returned to his parent club Charlton )
    I think il take your leyton orient tip sir dellboy. They are coming off a good away win last week as well. im doing a treble everton v stoke city 1st goal after 27 mins and qpr to score over 1.5 goals.20/21 and 11/8 .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Secunda division.

Bit dodgy that league as it comes to WDW but this one does stand out to me for today:

Alcorcon - Barca B

Alcorcon 0/-0,5 @2.125

Alcorcon at home: played 8, won 7, draw 1
    GS 16 GC 4

Barca has 8 away W4L4
    GS 13 GC 11

Normally only take Overs or BTTS in that league but with those home stats for Alcorcon i ll take the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Newcastle v Man City
    Tevez anytime 11/8
    Garcia to be shown a card 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Rhodes Anytime 5/4

6 in his last 5 away games despite Blackburn's poor form. Up against a Blackpool side who have kept just 1 clean sheet in the last 18.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Austria! wrote: »
    At least wait for the line-ups.

But generally, Aguero. He's the main striker.

Damnit, should have listened to you but went the other way :P Still, 80 minutes left...

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Shylock16

Had Aguero 1st scorer 9/2. Double odds if he scores again and he defo should have by now. Still hopefull for another in the 2nd half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Shylock16 wrote: »
    Had Aguero 1st scorer 9/2. Double odds if he scores again and he defo should have by now. Still hopefull for another in the 2nd half.

Have aguero , suarez van persie first to score 80/1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement