Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

manual_man wrote: »
    anyone find anywhere with good odds for Cavani top scorer? checked a good few places there but either market suspended or odds not very good

Not at this stage. He'll probably score tonight and will drop to 2/1. I got him at 4/1 and 9/2 back in September but he was available at 7/1 at one stage :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Not at this stage. He'll probably score tonight and will drop to 2/1. I got him at 4/1 and 9/2 back in September but he was available at 7/1 at one stage :rolleyes:

actually saw Klose at 8/1 on PP. That's not a bad price

manual_man wrote: »
    actually saw Klose at 8/1 on PP. That's not a bad price

Not at all. Can't see him winning it though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Thoughts on Arsenal tomorrow lads? Surely they will win this, although Reading have been decent at home recently. On the other hand, they've lost their last 5 on the bounce.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Thoughts on Arsenal tomorrow lads? Surely they will win this, although Reading have been decent at home recently. On the other hand, they've lost their last 5 on the bounce.

Never bet on a match involving Arsenal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

I never back Pool or Arsenal anymore... When they play each other I go in hiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

In 2 weeks, PSG will play away to Brest, they're @ 1.85 to win :eek: potential bet on the month here...

**** the odds have already dropped... 1.67 now, taking it now before the odds drop even more.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

**** the odds have already dropped... 1.67 now, taking it now before the odds drop even more.

Opened in Marathon @ 2.00 They really are the king of best odds,

Gonna take it there @ 1.80 now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Opened in Marathon @ 2.00 They really are the king of best odds,

Gonna take it there @ 1.80 now

Damn what a difference between Bwin and other bookies :(

Early Serie A treble for next Sunday:
    Milan to beat Pescara (2/9)
    Juventus to beat Atalanta (2/7)
    Napoli to beat Bologna (2/5) - Great Value

All 3 are at home and all Milan and Juventus are coming off the back of good results today. Napoli will look to (and should) bounce back against Bologna Sunday evening

Here's the stats
    Milan at Home 4-0-4 Pescara away 1-1-5
    Juve at home 6-1-1 Atalanta away 2-2-4
    Napoli at home 6-2-0 Bologna away 1-0-7 (Banker imo)

Pescara are almost dead-certs for relegation and have struggled against the weakest sides in the league, Milan are back playing football and should brush them aside without much difficulty. El Shaarawy should add to his impressive tally here.

Juventus have conte back on the line and have bounced back really well from the 2 Milan defeats. Atalanta struggle away from home. This is the most dodgy of the 3 games in my opinion and I will only be including it as a part of the treble.

Napoli lost tonight in a tough game against Inter and also lost during the week to PSV, granted they were already qualified, meaning this is a crucial game for their season. Bologna's horrific away form makes this a great bet and Napoli won't stay at 2/5 for long. I expect Cavani to be among the goals here and will hopefully net 2 or 3. Will also be backing them as a single at 2/5, with handicaps (-1 is 21/20) and with Cavani Wincast.

The treble works out at 6/5 on BetVictor - €50 (Medium to Large stake) on.

Will also be looking to put more money on Cavani top scorer on Sunday afternoon before the Napoli game. Going to request odds around town and if I can get 4/1 (Will depend on El Shaarawy and Klose scoring beforehand) I'll be going big on him again.

:(

Cavani scores, El Shaarawy scores, Klose scores, Milan win by 3, Juve win by 3 and Napoli are 2-1 up with 5 mins to go and they bottle it :rolleyes: Sorry guys! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Shocking way to lose a bet Smithwicks Man. Hard luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Im not sure why anyone bets on a very poor Naples team and add to the fact they have a history of being in involved with the Mafia

Really dodgy result from them tonight against a team missing numerous players

Headshot wrote: »
    Im not sure why anyone bets on a very poor Naples team and add to the fact they have a history of being in involved with the Mafia

Really dodgy result from them tonight against a team missing numerous players

We should also now take the time to blame Hitler, and get it out of the way

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

tinodz wrote: »
    We should also now take the time to blame Hitler, and get it out of the way

pffft I blamed him already. Time to blame Enda Kenny

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

:(

Cavani scores, El Shaarawy scores, Klose scores, Milan win by 3, Juve win by 3 and Napoli are 2-1 up with 5 mins to go and they bottle it :rolleyes: Sorry guys! :(

Don't apologise, it was a great tip. No way to account for two post 85th minute goals.

Keep the accys coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 HRB

Gonna go with a Real Betis and Real Valladolid double tomorrow. Two away teams with superior position in league. Betis have scored plenty of goals lately away from home while Real Valladolid put in a good performance against Real Madrid and Deportivo got hockeyed by Atleltico Madrid. 12/1 with Boylesports.

Call me crazy but I'm backing Arsenal tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 HRB

Your a brave man. If they win (which is unlikely) I would back them -1 or -2. I can see them either smashing Reading or a really poor game which will see Reading prevail.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Leeds odds starting to drop, Chelsea delayed a day on the way home, will only have one days preparation for the game Wednesday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2248940/Chelsea-flight-UK-delayed-Japans-noise-restriction-laws.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Avfctom wrote: »
    tonight like the look of

barcelona to win falcao to score anytime 8/1

Great yet again i dont listen to my own tip

• Advertisement

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Call me crazy but I'm backing Arsenal tomorrow.

Normally I’d run a mile from backing Arsenal but with Walcott and Giroud back they might be an option. I’ll wait until I see the Reading team though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Celta de Vigo v Real Betis
    Vigo have a decent home record, only losing one game so far this season.
    Betis have also been good on the road, 4 wins, 1 draw and 2 loses.

Vigo are letting in goals tho, only one home clean sheet in last 5 game, they have however scored in all home games bar one, Betis have scored in 5/7 away games, 8 goals in last 3 games.

This points to it being an overs game, but Vigo are extremely tight at home, only 1 home match this season has been +2.5.
    With Levante & Malaga winning and Getafe drawing at the weekend, Betis need a win to stay in contention for the 4th spot

Betis +.5 is 1.92 on Pinnacle

Ciaran_B wrote: »
    Normally I’d run a mile from backing Arsenal but with Walcott and Giroud back they might be an option. I’ll wait until I see the Reading team though.

I've changed my mind. I'm going to do the sensible thing and leave it alone, even though I think they will win.

Andy Grey is stupid...

http://blog.paddypower.com/2012/12/17/andy-gray-exclusive-i-fancy-arsenal-to-beat-reading-by-two-goals/

...he gets paid for that.

There is so much hate for this game that I almost want to find a fun bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Dutch Jupiler League 3 games tonight

Treble over 2.5 goals

Apeldoorn v Almere 2/5
    Helmond Sport v Fc Oss 4/11
    Telstar v De Graafscahp 4/5
    2.43/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Gone for a treble of brainschweig, betis and vallodolid tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

tonight like the look of

barcelona to win falcao to score anytime 8/1

Great yet again i dont listen to my own tip

wondered where i seen it alright
    think a few of us were on falcao score real madrid a few weeks back win but
    it never happened

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

tonight like the look of barcelona to win falcao to score anytime 8/1

Which book?

Braunschweig are 2.04. They're at home and are 2nd in the league.

Any Bundesliga fans got any knowledge on such a generous price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Going for Walcott anytime against reading @2.80

Gone for this instead, Thanks to kevirl

Paddypower special Walcott wincast @3/1 http://www.paddypower.com/bet/powerplay/enhanced-special?ev_oc_grp_ids=239489

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement