Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Money back if he doesn't play or the 1st goal is scored before he comes on so it's all good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Cheers for the heads up all the same! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Iv gone for this tomorrow

P747D.png

Wolfsburg v Bayer Leverkusen

Now its probably a long shot in the betting slip but I couldnt say no to those odds when you look at Bayer this season and they have been playing very well. Second in the league and scoring goals for fun away from home. You have to go far back as May when they havent gone overs in away game in the Bundesliga. They are the much better team in this meeting and they should prove it tomorrow but we know what cups are like anything can happen so just a small stake for this double for me

Borussia Dortmund v Hannover

2 teams that love playing offensive soccer and I can see goals galore in this match tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Headshot wrote: »
    Iv gone for this tomorrow

P747D.png

Wolfsburg v Bayer Leverkusen

Now its probably a long shot in the betting slip but I couldnt say no to those odds when you look at Bayer this season and they have been playing very well. Second in the league and scoring goals for fun away from home. You have to go far back as May when they havent gone overs in away game in the Bundesliga. They are the much better team in this meeting and they should prove it tomorrow but we know what cups are like anything can happen so just a small stake for this double for me

Borussia Dortmund v Hannover

2 teams that love playing offensive soccer and I can see goals galore in this match tbh

with your bet in mind i found a great one. league match this time. Borussia Monch and over 2.5 (v TSG Hoffenheim) @10/3. TSG have by far the most goals conceded in the league, indeed they've conceded 22 in their 9 home games so far. worthy of a nice single i say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

most of them is without buyten thou.....

Thankfully he didn't **** up tonight. Though I have Neuer to thank for winning my bet. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

I see William Hill starting Cash In My Bet

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

Anyone any idea what kind of sides Benfica and Porto will play in their League Cup games tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Hernanes/Lazio Wincast is 6/1 on Betfar.

He will be the top scoring Lazio player on the pitch from KO - worth a go IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

CucaFace wrote: »
    Anyone any idea what kind of sides Benfica and Porto will play in their League Cup games tonight?
    Thats Benficas squad, which is definitely missing a few first teamers.
    Lista de convocados:
    Guarda-redes/GK –
    Paulo Lopes e Mika;

Defesas/Df – André Almeida, Sidnei, João Cancelo, Carlos Ascues, Luisinho, Jardel, Luís Martins e Fábio Cardoso;

Médios/Mid – Enzo Perez, Bruno César, Nicolás Gaitán, Salvio, André Gomes, Ola John e Nolito;

Avançados/Str – Rodrigo e Lima.

Olhanense will have a full squad to choose from, they usually perform admirably against the big teams and then succumb late on.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

medium stake on Sunderland @3.1/1(Betfair) v Southampton

medium stake on Borussia M'gladbach and over 2.5 @10/3 v TSG Hoffenheim(B365)

small stake on overs accumulator: M'gladbach bet(above)/ Leverkusen and over 2.5 (v Wolfsburg)/ Man City and over 3.5 (v Reading)/ over 2.5 in Ipswich v Bristol City - @47.5/1(B365)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

CucaFace wrote: »
    Porto:
    Helton e Fabiano (guarda-redes); Danilo, Lucho, Maicon, Castro, João Moutinho, Jackson Martínez, James, Kleber, Varela, Mangala, Abdoulaye, Fernando, Alex Sandro, Atsu, Otamendi e Defour.

Basically Full Squad im big on (-1) Asian but been smashed from 1.91 to 1.7ish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

markc91 wrote: »
    Porto:
    Helton e Fabiano (guarda-redes); Danilo, Lucho, Maicon, Castro, João Moutinho, Jackson Martínez, James, Kleber, Varela, Mangala, Abdoulaye, Fernando, Alex Sandro, Atsu, Otamendi e Defour.

Basically Full Squad im big on (-1) Asian but been smashed from 1.91 to 1.7ish

Mate of mine from portugal expects both teams to play full teams and win easily.

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Liking the look of Fenerbache to beat Sivasspor in the cup tomorrow. Looking at the last round, Fenerbache beat a team in the bottom half of the 2nd division 4-0 but they fielded a strong team so they must be taking this competition seriously. Of course, they won it last year so would love to retain it. They are obviously a better side than Sivasspor and they have home advantage aswell.

Thoughts?

Cut from 1.66 to 1.53 overnight. Think I'll have something small on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

365 down for anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

365 down for anyone?

Mobile site is fine just put bets on.

It's the mobile site that's not working for me, on safari

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

It's the mobile site that's not working for me, on safari

Use the mobile app myself on the iphone, no problems with it.

Nice one, didn't know there was an app

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Is there an android app?

Fenerbahce vs. Sivasspor.
    Fenerbahce to win @1.53.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Is there an android app?

http://bit.ly/Ud7DBC

• Registered Users Posts: 34,143 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

The Racing Post tomorrow have free half time season Report section tomorrow, for you people who may be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 25 George99

do you know if there is iphone app for poolpit, cant find one ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Cheers

paulie_walnuts_6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Are many people backing leeds after chelsea's travels??

inforfun wrote: »
    paulie_walnuts_6.jpg

The wings in all their glory!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

Chelsea: Cech; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Luiz, Bertrand; Lampard, Oscar; Moses, Mata, Marin; Torres.
    Subs: Turnbull, Cole, Hazard, Ferreira, Piazon, Saville, Ake.

Leeds: Ashdown, Byram, Pearce, Lees, Peltier, Green, Brown, Tonge, Jerome Thomas, Diouf, Becchio

Leeds double chance 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Over 3.5 cards is 10/11

On this Leeds will be well up for this game and the sour rat is starting :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

Sky Bet have cut Swansea from 40/1 to 8/11 to make a shock swoop for Barcelona forward David Villa after seeing a string of significant bets.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer-centre/article/4/8343060/david-villa-cut-for-swansea-move

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement