Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

20,ACCA

Sheffield united 3/10
    Patrick 1/3
    Brentford 21/20
    Queen of the south 4/7

Also forfar play east fife today so €2 on it finishing forfar 4-5 East fife @275/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Fanny Biscuit

Small fluter on the following. All to win.

Stoke City
    Ipswich
    MK Dons
    Hull

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

FANNY BISCUIT!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Gone large on a Stoke, man United double. Hopefully my Christmas present to me works out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Stoke now evens williamhill

Going to have a big single on that and a small stake on stoke cardiff double

And with alex mcleish in charge of forest will back 0-0 today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Taken advantage of the five fold acca insurance with william hill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭elhorse

Am I missing something here lads? Tranmere are 2nd in table, playing at home to Scunthorpe who are 2nd bottom, and tranmere are 4/5?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Sunderland v Tottenham
    Over 2.5 Goals 21/20
    All 9 away league games this season for Totteham have gone over 2.5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

If someone can find odds for it and Craig Gardner will indeed start as RB, big chance of booking for him against Bale. Especially with Martin Atkinson in charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Anyone see the Estonian Indoor Football in-play on Bet365 surely the bookies wouldnt know how to price it up?

• Advertisement

Tottenham line-up v Sunderland: Lloris, Walker, Naughton, Dawson, Caulker, Bale, Lennon, Sandro, Adebayor, Defoe, Dembele

stingerro wrote: »
    If someone can find odds for it and Craig Gardner will indeed start as RB, big chance of booking for him against Bale. Especially with Martin Atkinson in charge.

Good bet alright 2/1 Skybet

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

stingerro wrote: »

I'm on it. Was just about to post. 2/1 is absolute superb value i think. 7 bookings for him already in the league this season. fair bit on it. small bet on first to be carded at 12/1 also. Skybet

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

markc91 wrote: »
    Anyone see the Estonian Indoor Football in-play on Bet365 surely the bookies wouldnt know how to price it up?

There are always lots of surprises in this indoor tournament, the teams usually have several players on trial for these games, just saw that the champions Nomme Kalju are testing a French player from Lille's reserve team :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

elhorse wrote: »
    Am I missing something here lads? Tranmere are 2nd in table, playing at home to Scunthorpe who are 2nd bottom, and tranmere are 4/5?

I'm on Tranmere too, they should field the same team that came from behind to win on St Stephens Day

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,880 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

KevIRL wrote: »

Nice one, on this if Spurs win.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Pitch inspection at Old Trafford

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Nice one, on this if Spurs win.

Probably wont be around by that stage, if spurs win;)

• Advertisement

Pitch inspection at Old Trafford

It's on according to a few twitter users.

I think they were just checking the pitch for stray balls that could kill Van Perise dead... Cannot be too careful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

It's on according to a few twitter users.
    Game is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

The 2/1 BetVictor are offering on stoke to finish ahead of west brom is appealing. I'd make them around 2.4

5 points is a big gap, but West Brom have had the easier fixtures and some of their home wins have been a bit atypical. I wouldn't expect them to beat Liverpool or Everton if they had to play them at home again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Austria! wrote: »
    The 2/1 BetVictor are offering on stoke to finish ahead of west brom is all kinds of appealing. I'd make them just a shade over evens.

Nevermind, found it

Hull 2-0 against Leeds. Nice start to my accumilator hopefully.

magherakid wrote: »
    Sunderland v Tottenham
    Over 2.5 Goals 21/20
    All 9 away league games this season for Totteham have gone over 2.5

boom :D make that 10

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    Sunderland v spurs

I really like the spurs to win the race to 7 corners. After what I saw against Villa, I think ill have some of that 6/5. Granted villa and sunderland are very different but once again I can see Sunderland being defensive and hoping to get spurs on the break or a bit of luck. The difference this time is spurs have superb wingers and this is best way to beat a defensive team like sunderland and they'll atttack the R&L backs of sunderland resulting in many corners I hope

another one bites the dust
    get in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

MCFC line-up : Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko

Dzeko anytime @ 2.50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

stoke also evens in the betpack shop i was in an hour ago (mulhollands)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement