Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I fancy Hazard to score, in France he always did very well against the **** teams and choked in the big games. If QPR play with 34 y.o Hill and 35 y.o. Nelsen in central defense again, I'll definitely take him to score anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

tinodz wrote: »
    How in the hell did I miss that?

He was pretty core to the team - when he bothered.

Ye I think he started out ok, but once it was clear things were going poorly he packed it in. He is on the highest wages at the club (65k p/w) which is utterly preposterous. He is basically all the is wrong with QPR wrapped up in one little neat uni-browed parcel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Correct. I don't see Chelsea doing the same. I reckon they will hit them for 5.
    I'm on over 3.5. I also have them -1 to bring in a treble - surely that will come in, after arsenal, west brom and swansea all upsetting me I'm hoping Chelsea will bring drive on and bang them in!

Hope your right, its my only bet for today after the past week of disasters.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭maamom

Where can I find the combined bet of Chelsea to win and over 2.5 on bet 365?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I fancy Hazard to score, in France he always did very well against the **** teams and choked in the big games. If QPR play with 34 y.o Hill and 35 y.o. Nelsen in central defense again, I'll definitely take him to score anytime.
    Id hold off until team sheets, he was woeful at the weekend and was hooked around 65 or 70, wouldnt be surprised if Oscar started ahead of him today. Rafa does enjoy rotation afterall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Aberdeen v Dundee Utd
    Over 2.5 Goals 1/1
    Dundee Utd scoring and leaking goals 14 of their 20 league games gone over.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

maamom wrote: »
    Where can I find the combined bet of Chelsea to win and over 2.5 on bet 365?

Nowhere.
    Line is set to 3,5 goals

If you are looking for that:
    Goals> Result/total goals

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Came online to take the Liverpool corner market for a large bet, but the handicap is too big at -5, will wait for in play and hope it shortens within the 1st 10 mins or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Decent sized treble on Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton at 4.33, enhanced specials have been good to me so went with it.

Small saver treble on Chelsea -2, Newcastle/Draw, Sunderland/Draw at 12.5 or so.

No Ba for Newcastle tonight, Everton 7/5 looks good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

magherakid wrote: »

Everton missing afew players aswell

Thinking btts and over 2.5 goals

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Baines and Pienaar (their form player) both doubts. Will wait to see lineups, but will definitely be on Everton if both those play

jkelly85 wrote: »
    Everton missing afew players aswell

Thinking btts and over 2.5 goals

Not missing any players from the last game against Chelsea plus Fellaini is back

manual_man wrote: »
    Baines and Pienaar (their form player) both doubts. Will wait to see lineups, but will definitely be on Everton if both those play

were you getting that from?

Aberdeen v Dundee Utd
    Over 2.5 Goals 1/1
    Dundee Utd scoring and leaking goals 14 of their 20 league games gone over.

boom in before half time :D

Nothing about that on Everton site or premier league

Nothing about that on Everton site or premier league

Yeah might be true, just said I would let ya know.

Both teams to score is my bet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Pienaar and Baines expected to play according to the echo. Gibson, Hibbert definately out. Neville has a chance but Coleman and Mirallas unlikely to play. Bare bones at Everton for this one with a bench of youngsters

No bet on Everton only 4 away wins in 20 matches

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,880 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Contemplating backing Newcastle 11/4 is fair tasty. As brutal as they were, they scored 3 away to Utd and 3 away to Arsenal. At home, given Evertons away form I might have a nibble at those odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Catalonia match on at 6pm, they are against Nigeria

Bound to be a very strong Catalonia team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

whats the thinking on chelsea to score 3 goals or more 5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Headshot wrote: »
    Catalonia match on at 6pm, they are against Nigeria

Bound to be a very strong Catalonia team

Big names will probably only get 45 minutes thou,
    Catalonia have named 10 players from Spanish League leaders Barcelona to face Nigeria.

The sides meet in a friendly on Wednesday and manager Johan Cruyff has named some of Barcelona's top players along with seven from city rivals Espanyol.

The list made available to the Nigerian delegation on arrival in Barcelona has Barcelona first choice goalkeeper Victor Valdes, Xavi Hernandez, Carlos Puyol, Gerard Pique, Sergio Busquets, Jordi Alba, Martin Montoya, Sergio Roberto, Christian Tello and Marc Bartra.

From Espanyol, there will be Joan Verdi, Joan Capdevilla, Sergio Garcia, Kiko Casilas, Raul Rodriguez, Victor Sanchez, and Sergio Tejera.

Others in the team list are AC Milan’s Bojan Krkic, Getafe’s Alvaro Vazquez, Jordi Amat and Francesco Medina ‘Piti’ both of Rayo Vallecano and Red Bulls Zalburg’s Jonathan Soriaro.

Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi was suitably impressed.

“These are big names no doubt but our players know that names don’t play football these days, we will just go out there and give our best against them,” Keshi said.

rossit wrote: »
    whats the thinking on chelsea to score 3 goals or more 5/6

On it myself few days ago at 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Im on Chelsea -2 asian
    Sunderland +2 5/6

low stakes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

On it myself few days ago at 11/10

its on lets the flood gates of chelsea open 3 before halftime please would be nice then we can enjoy the match;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

followed some of you guys (can't do any worse that ive been doin)

double of
    under 2.5 pool sunder 11/10
    chelsea two or more 5/6

can't make up my mind on pool tonite
    might scrape a win but shocking odds to do so but a narrow
    one imo if they do
    If liverpool can put 3 past qpr away then this
    should be plain sailing for chelsea to do the same at home
    goes without saying that qpr are hopeless.
    part of me thinking of just doing one big bet on the latter but i've stopped
    everything for the past fortnight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Im on Chelsea -2 asian
    Sunderland +2 5/6

low stakes

Just spotted chelsea to win both halves 5/4 bet victor. Its 20/21 on ladbrokes. Great price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Just spotted chelsea to win both halves 5/4 bet victor. Its 20/21 on ladbrokes. Great price

7/5 with PP, greater price :), nice spot

Also taking Chelsea first half handicap (-1) @ 11/5, hoping for a fast Chelski start

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement