Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Under 2.5 in Avenir Foot Lozère (7th division) vs Arles Avignon (2nd division) @ 2.30

Things have been going downhill for Arles Avignon ever since their retarded president fired the coach who took them from the 5th to the top division in just... 5 years. Now they're struggling in Ligue 2 and have the worst attack in the league. In the last 2 rounds, Arles Avignon won:
    - 1-0 vs an 8th division team, they scored from a free kick at the 80th min and their opponents should've equalized a minute later but they hit the post
    - 1-0 vs a 6th division team, they scored the winner at the 84th min.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

One last go

Swansea or draw 8/11
    Ac milan to win 4/11
    Juventus to win 2/9
    Fiorentina to win 2/9
    5/2

Bastia (vs CA Bastia - 3rd division) @ 1.70

It's a derby but there's no real rivalry between the two teams. Bastia want to go far in the cup and these two teams already met in the cup 2 years ago and Bastia won 5-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Anyone going today for Cavani to score?
    Edinson Cavani scored in 22/30 home games (73%) & in 12 of last 13 matches. Roma conceded 4th most goals in league (29).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Also, Real Madrid not only don't have any defense for today match vs Sociedad, but Mourinho apparently once again is going to use Adan instead of Casillas :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Weak Pool team for anyone backing -1 -2 etc Liverpool: Jones, Wisdom, Robinson, Carragher, Coates, Lucas, Allen, Shelvey, Suso, Downing, Sturridge

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Real Madrid Team : Adán, Essien, Varane, Carvalho, Arbeloa, Alonso, Khedira, Callejón, Ozil, Ronaldo & Benzema

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

liverpool and sturridge anytime 5/6 with PP

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

im thinking athletico are a great price at evens

they have lost three away but losing away to barca
    and real is no disgrace (and valencia)
    mallorca have lost plenty and although they won their
    last game before xmas, they lost 9 and drew 2 of
    their previous 11

I've seen mallorca play a few times recently and they are
    to me the worst side in that division
    I don't often get carried away but that price looks a gift to me

small bet on pool real barca athletico at 9/4 also (betpack shop) although
    I see now the price isn't any worse online coming in at 2.33/1 (365)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Let me take a dump on that gift, Mailburner....

Falcao is suspended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

inforfun wrote: »
    Let me take a dump on that gift, Mailburner....

Falcao is suspended.

ah ffs

I shoulda copped that with the price
    id have guessed about 4/6

mallorca are still crap but there'll be no big single now

magherakid wrote: »
    Parma v Palermo
    Parma 5/6
    Dont like betting in this league but cant get away from Parma, Parma are unbeaten at home while Palermo havent won away.

boom :D nice late goal 2-1

Under 2.5 in Avenir Foot Lozère (7th division) vs Arles Avignon (2nd division) @ 2.30

Things have been going downhill for Arles Avignon ever since their retarded president fired the coach who took them from the 5th to the top division in just... 5 years. Now they're struggling in Ligue 2 and have the worst attack in the league. In the last 2 rounds, Arles Avignon won:
    - 1-0 vs an 8th division team, they scored from a free kick at the 80th min and their opponents should've equalized a minute later but they hit the post
    - 1-0 vs a 6th division team, they scored the winner at the 84th min.

FT 2-0 for the amateurs!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

mrdmb wrote: »
    An accumulator for the afternoon
    Parma
    Juventus
    Kuwait
    Arsenal game goals over 1.5

At 3.4

Stupid Juve...ruined it

Gonna back saudi arabia to beat iraq ...at 2.35 ..risky one but the price is very tempting..match starting soon...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    I think those rumours are right.

Pepe and Ramos suspended, Coentrao and Marcelo injured acc to soccerway

Taken Sociedad to score over 1,5 @4

Espanyol managed to score 2 there and Sociedad scored 2x away to Malaga and 5 against Valencia, also away.

As fot Atletico Madrid, they will be without Falcao and Turan, both suspended.
    Will not be easy for them at Mallorca.

Get the **** in
    Before HT :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

FC Barcelona v Real CD Espanyol

From 8 home games, Barca have only had 2 clean sheets, from 8 away games Espanyol have only not scored in 2 games
    Head 2 Head, Barca have only won by more than 2 goals once since '08 and in those 5 previous games Barca have only won 3, (1 draw, 1 lose)

Barca clean sheet: No (2.0 on Betfair)
    Espanyol +2 (2.85 on Bet365)

Of course Barca will win, but can't see them winning by 3 or not conceding.

Over 3.5 in Arras vs PSG @ 1.80

PSG: Douchez – Jallet, Camara, Sakho, Maxwell – Chantôme, Verratti, Matuidi, Pastore – Lavezzi, Gameiro

edit: In before half time :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,880 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Over 3.5 in Arras vs PSG @ 1.80

PSG: Douchez – Jallet, Camara, Sakho, Maxwell – Chantôme, Verratti, Matuidi, Pastore – Lavezzi, Gameiro

Cheers

In before ht:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 HRB

Thinking of going with a Everton, Rayo Vallecano and Cliftonville treble tomorrow! What's ye're thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Juve had another player sent off against them today yet still lost, seems like every single week a player is sent off against them and lot of the time, its harsh. Anyone able to get stats on players sent off v Juve this season?
    Seems fishy and something to look out for in the future...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Edinson Cavani to be the Serie A top scorer is available at 9/2 on SkyBet. Dropped from 6/1 on Paddypower to 7/2 after his hat trick last night. Got on at 6/1 but will be staking more at 9/2 as I'm even more confident now. A double of Juventus and Cavani winner and top scorer is 11/2 with BetVictor upon request which also holds value.

The bookies had this one all wrong imo. Many have the second and third favourites as Jovetic (Support striker) and Pazzini (Useless) . Early goals for these two has interfered with the odds imo.

Cavani is leagues ahead of both of them with the only other two 3 strikers capable of scoring over 20 goals being:
    1. Di Natale 14/1 (Quite possible and will look to lay Cavani using him if things go badly)

2. Diego Milito 9/1 (Same as Di Natale and may lay Cavani using him)

3. Alex Pato 49/1 Has the ability but won't play enough games. However, he'll play enough games to ensure Pazzini misses out on a few, thus completely ruling him out of the running.

Miroslav Klose is the other alternative but I don't think he'll clear the 20 goal mark as club goals have never been his specialty (Has an impressive record with Lazio though). He's available at best odds of 14/1.

Jovetic simply doesn't have the firepower or support to score regularly enough and Osvaldo won't clear 20 goals. Cavani also has more responsibility to score now that Lavezzi is gone and the man rarely gets injured.

It should take no more than 25 goals to win this one and I can see him doing it but more importantly, I can't see anybody else coming that close. All these other factors make 9/2 great odds.

300 euro on (60% of Bankroll)

Fantastic night for this bet. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Have just taken Everton to score in both halves 11/10 for tommorow. Medium stake.
    FA Cup is a decent chance of a trophy for Everton and regardless of them resting some players(which they mightened even do) Id still fancy them to score each half v a League 2 side, and I rate all there strikers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Fantastic night for this bet. Delighted.

think pato has gone on loan back to brazil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Of course Barca will win, but can't see them winning by 3 or not conceding.

egg all over my face, :(
    sorry if you were on it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

peteeeed wrote: »
    think pato has gone on loan back to brazil

Transferred to Corinthians for €15m. Very disappointing but a boost for this bet all the same and he said he'd be back in a few years better than ever. Cavani will probably leave in the summer too. Serie A is losing it's best players every transfer window..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Everton to win both halves been enhanced to 9/4 with boyles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Everton to win both halves been enhanced to 9/4 with boyles.

Everton's last 15 games have finished 1-1, 2-1, 1-2 or 2-2. Crazy stat that.

9/4 is tasty. Although Everton havent won both halves in a game since September, but against a League 2 side you'd have to fancy them to win 3 or 4-0.

I'm taking PSG -1 @ 1.53 now before the odds drop even more, it was @ 1.60 just 10 min ago. Ajaccio suck at the moment and they're missing important players cuz of the ACN including their RB and one of their CBs.

Cheltenham v Everton
    BTTS 11/10
    Both teams have scored in Everton's last 17 matches.

Cliftonville v Glentoran
    Over 2.5 Goals 4/7
    When Cliftonville playing at home against Glentoran 8 of the last 10 meetings have gone over.

Cliftonville v Glentoran
    Time of first card before 32mins 5/6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Very strong Everton team
    #Everton team v Cheltenham: Howard, Coleman, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Oviedo, Neville, Osman, Fellaini, Anichebe, Jelavic #efc #ctfc #facup

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement