Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Paddy power enhanced special of Jelavic to score 2 or more goals at 5/1 could be worth a punt?

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

50 euro on Anichebe to score anytime 6/4

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Meglamonia wrote: »
    Paddy power enhanced special of Jelavic to score 2 or more goals at 5/1 could be worth a punt?

Jelavic has only scored twice in his last 14 league games so i'd be a little careful on that one...lower league team though which does change things.

I know he has scored that little because he is in my fantasy team :/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Everton and Cliftonville dnb

• Registered Users Posts: 54,271 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Fair strong team out by Everton

I also have gone for Anichebe to score anytime

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,880 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

That everton tam will surely bang in the goals.

Gone for Everton to win both halfs, Jelavic 2 or more, Fellani wincast, Anichebe wincast - and cliftonville ht/ft

Gone for Everton win and over 3.5 goals @ 13/10

Pity thats not 2.5 goals because I would lump on that but still gone for over 3.5 goals at a smaller stake

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Gone for Everton to win both halfs, Jelavic 2 or more, Fellani wincast, Anichebe wincast - and cliftonville ht/ft

I think you forgot the Everton (-1);)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,880 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Radonman wrote: »
    I think you forgot the Everton (-1);)

lol...and I only just added Everton to score 3 or more goals at 5/6:pac:

They had better perform now!!:)

lol...and I only just added Everton to score 3 or more goals at 5/6:pac:

On Baines anytime myself

• Advertisement

On Baines anytime myself

New I forgot someone:pac:

New I forgot someone:pac:

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭passremarkable

On Baines anytime myself
    nice :)

On Baines anytime myself

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Have just taken Everton to score in both halves 11/10 for tommorow. Medium stake.
    FA Cup is a decent chance of a trophy for Everton and regardless of them resting some players(which they mightened even do) Id still fancy them to score each half v a League 2 side, and I rate all there strikers.

Yess:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Cheltenham v Everton
    BTTS 11/10
    Both teams have scored in Everton's last 17 matches.

Cliftonville v Glentoran
    Over 2.5 Goals 4/7
    When Cliftonville playing at home against Glentoran 8 of the last 10 meetings have gone over.

Cliftonville v Glentoran
    Time of first card before 32mins 5/6

boom 2 from 3 :D:D:D

Headshot wrote: »
    Gone for Everton win and over 3.5 goals @ 13/10

Pity thats not 2.5 goals because I would lump on that but still gone for over 3.5 goals at a smaller stake

I think that's safe :)

get in there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Everton to win both halves been enhanced to 9/4 with boyles.

Shame max stake was €50

Gone for Everton to win both halfs.....:D, Jelavic 2 or more.....only got 1 - crap service, Fellani wincast.......:D, Anichebe wincast......never again:mad: - and cliftonville ht/ft....won well but only a draw at ht:(
    lol...and I only just added Everton to score 3 or more goals at 5/6:pac:......:D

Profit is profit...but should have had Baines instead of the spare peg Anicebe

Looking at the Bradford / Villa game tomorrow evening, Weimann looks good value to score anytime @ 7/4 - 4 in his last 6 games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Looking at the Bradford / Villa game tomorrow evening, Weimann looks good value to score anytime @ 7/4 - 4 in his last 6 games

gonna put a decent amount on 0-0 myself 14/1 bradford shut out arsenal til the 88th minute last time and 0-0 in the previous tie v Wigan (as many of us remember :()

edit plus smaller bet on 1-1. 14/1 odds on 0-0 on skybet btw

You know the Next Gen Series, at the moment there is only one market for the liverpool match. Do NGS matches usually have such limited markets?

Id like to bet on the overs since its a must win for liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Hes been brilliant this year especially linking with christian benteke he is a natural goalscorer only needs 1 oppurtunity in a game really matured this year he has scored 4 in 6 and 8 in 10

Gone for over 11 corners in the Villa match @ 5/6

I reckon Bradford will go for another 0-0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Any reason for Villa drifting? They were as short as 1.70 last night, they are now around 1.95?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Gone for Villa to win at 3/4

Over 2.5 goals in the game 4/6

Weimann anytime scorer 15/8

5 euro stake on each.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Any reason for Villa drifting? They were as short as 1.70 last night, they are now around 1.95?

Havent heard anything, maybe team news? I took Bradford +1 on the handi and a little outright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

I think it is just due to then been highly unreliable, and the Bradford price been pretty decent for a team that shows promise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

tinodz wrote: »
    I think it is just due to then been highly unreliable, and the Bradford price been pretty decent for a team that shows promise

I will be getting involved somehow at that price as, despite Bradford's excellent performances so far, it is still a Premier League club vs. a League 2 club in the semi-final of the cup. Also I feel there is little danger of Villa underestimating Bradford which Arsenal may have done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

I will be getting involved somehow at that price as, despite Bradford's excellent performances so far, it is still a Premier League club vs. a League 2 club in the semi-final of the cup. Also I feel there is little danger of Villa underestimating Bradford which Arsenal may have done.

Arsenal played close to a full strength team against Bradford and are alot better than Villa. Hard to make a case for Bradford outright but I think its also hard to have any faith in a Villa team that conceded 18 goals in their last 5 games and were blessed it wasnt more(Swansea should have beaten them comfortably) on top of that a small pitch with a hostile atmosphere it will be interesting to see how Villa deal with that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement