Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Radonman wrote: »

Very happy with that :) actually got 2/1 in PP for him,
    He will be sold soon as per

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Avfctom wrote: »
    If lambert cant see we need two experienced centre back and midfielder we are going down

You's are going down anyway....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

owene.jpg

I guess he could have worded that a bit different

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Maritimo vs Rio Ave (Portugal, Taca de Liga)

Apparently there is word that Maritimo are going to send out a B / Youth team.

Rio Ave are available at 2.70 right now

No idea if this news is 100% real, but looks like odds are droping bookiewide

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/other/portugal/league-cup/maritimo-v-rio-ave/winner

• Registered Users Posts: 54,271 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

anyone know what is the story with Real Madrid defenders tomorrow? I tempted by Real Madrid win and over 3.5 goals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Meglamonia wrote: »
    Gone for Villa to win at 3/4

Over 2.5 goals in the game 4/6

Weimann anytime scorer 15/8

5 euro stake on each.

2 out 3 ain't bad ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

tinodz wrote: »
    Maritimo vs Rio Ave (Portugal, Taca de Liga)

Apparently there is word that Maritimo are going to send out a B / Youth team.

Rio Ave are available at 2.70 right now

No idea if this news is 100% real, but looks like odds are droping bookiewide

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/other/portugal/league-cup/maritimo-v-rio-ave/winner
    They have called up six younger players from the B team so its likely at least 3 or 4 will start, Rio Ave can qualify but only if Pacos Ferreira are beaten by Sporting who have nowt to play for.
    Olhanense have a new manager installed since yesterday and im sure he would like to start positively against Moreirense, neither side really have a chance to qualify as Benfica only need a point in their game.
    Id go with Pacos double chance at 8/11 and Olhanense win 8/5. Olhanense never fill me with confidence in the Estadio Arcanjo though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Headshot wrote: »
    anyone know what is the story with Real Madrid defenders tomorrow? I tempted by Real Madrid win and over 3.5 goals
    Pepe and Coentrao are out but Albiol and Marcelo are expected to be fit and Ramos is back from suspension. Higuain, Di Maria and Modric pushing for recalls too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

They have called up six younger players from the B team so its likely at least 3 or 4 will start, Rio Ave can qualify but only if Pacos Ferreira are beaten by Sporting who have nowt to play for.
    Olhanense have a new manager installed since yesterday and im sure he would like to start positively against Moreirense, neither side really have a chance to qualify as Benfica only need a point in their game.
    Id go with Pacos double chance at 8/11 and Olhanense win 8/5. Olhanense never fill me with confidence in the Estadio Arcanjo though.
    Pacos +0.5 asian is the same as double chance and its 1.900 on Bet365 so better than 8/11

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

What do you guys think about adding Benfica (-1) and Porto (-1) to an accum tonight?

What kind of teams will they play?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Chelsea 4/9 and Chester 3/10 double tonight
    Chester unbeaten at home and won 11 from 12 at home http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2013/01/09/england/conference-n--s/chester-fc/oxford-city-fc/1309844/

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

I'm thinking of going for this tonight :

Chelsea (-1)
    Real Madrid (-)
    Juventus

It pays a little over 5/1.

Thoughts?

Juve at home to Milan in the cup could be dodgy but getting them at 4/5 is enticing. Anyone got info on what kind of teams they will play?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

CucaFace wrote: »
    I'm thinking of going for this tonight :

Chelsea (-1)
    Real Madrid (-)
    Juventus

It pays a little over 5/1.

Thoughts?

Juve at home to Milan in the cup could be dodgy but getting them at 4/5 is enticing. Anyone got info on what kind of teams they will play?

Both squads will rotate slightly but will go for the win most definitely. I don't personally think Juve are good value @ 4/5 though. If you're going to back them I'd recommend at least waiting for lineups ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Anyone looking at Belenenses in Liga de Horna tonight? (20.00)

They had a bit of a slip up last week at Freamunde but they're at home again today where they've won 9 from 9 scoring 17 and only conceding 1. They're playing Sporting B who are 2nd in the league but have only won 1 in their last 5.

Odds on Belenenses are dropping, they're anywhere between 1.50 and 1.60 at the moment. I admittedly don't know much about the league but the stats are quite inviting!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

I know it's going against what has happened in the last few games but I'm going for

Madrid to win and keep a clean sheet @ 6/5

I can see Mourinho tightening things up after the last couple games and I think 6/5 is a great price.

No wonder I stay with bet365, another loyalty bonus today. Does any other bookie do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

No wonder I stay with bet365, another loyalty bonus today. Does any other bookie do that?

haven't got a bonus off them in ages

manual_man wrote: »
    haven't got a bonus off them in ages

I get one off them each week

usually 15-20 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

usually 15-20 euro

Used to get them off of them and Paddypower but both have stopped :rolleyes:

Do you think it has to do with how much money you wager with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

usually 15-20 euro

might depend on how much and how often you bet. i don't know. i'm sure you're not complainin anyway ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

They do if your losing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Anyone know what sort of team Sevilla will be putting out tonight? They are home to Mallorca but are 5-0 up after the first leg...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

YayaBanana wrote: »
    I know it's going against what has happened in the last few games but I'm going for

Madrid to win and keep a clean sheet @ 6/5

I can see Mourinho tightening things up after the last couple games and I think 6/5 is a great price.

On this too, Casillas will start tonight and he'll prolly want to prove to Mourinho that he was wrong to bench him. Plus, from what I've read, Casillas will only play the next 2 games then it will be Adan again, so there's a lot at stake tonight for Casillas.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Get one from 365 weekly too, minimum 15 euro.

Obviously your account needs to be active, it is a "loyalty bonus".

Small tip for anyone who really appreciates their bet365 account, and if you dont now you will when its limited.

If your lucky to be turning out a profit, or consistently gauranteeing profit by hedging your bets in play, or even chosing selections which consistently fall in price before kick off your account will eventually become limited to very small stakes.

Mine was, and I was lucky enough to have 2 addresses and another bank card to open up another account at the time. I've since been told by a few punters to start adding a few muggy big odds accumulators to keep your account off the radar a bit so to speak. I dont know how much truth there is in it but I've been following that advice for the last 2 months without any problems.

It may seem like a lenght to go to keep an account with them, as most would say theres better prices elsewhere, and they're right, there is better prices elsewhere thats why I have accounts with a lot of them and use moneybookers as an ewallet, but you wont get better than 365 for the sheer amount of in play games they cover enabling you too easily either gaurantee profit or minimilize losses, that alone makes my 365 account very important.

TL;DR : Do some muggy accumulators to keep your 365 account ticking over......

63 x a loyalty bonus since june 2011 .....

I play low stakes anyway so they will not really limit me. Also reflects in the bonus amount, alwys €5.

I gamble for the fun of it. What i might have lost at the end of the month is usually about the same amount as a good night out in the pub. And somehow i get more pleasure out of a haukar U19 @19 bet than the hangover the next morning after a night on the piss :D

Those so called "fixed" matches i do 1 time with this bookie, the next time with another.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Polar101

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Anyone know what sort of team Sevilla will be putting out tonight? They are home to Mallorca but are 5-0 up after the first leg...

According to their web site, Negredo, Navas, Reyes and Medel are rested and they're bringing in 3 youth team players.

inforfun wrote: »
    63 x a loyalty bonus since june 2011 .....

I play low stakes anyway so they will not really limit me. Also reflects in the bonus amount, alwys €5.

I gamble for the fun of it. What i might have lost at the end of the month is usually about the same amount as a good night out in the pub. And somehow i get more pleasure out of a haukar U19 @19 bet than the hangover the next morning after a night on the piss :D

Those so called "fixed" matches i do 1 time with this bookie, the next time with another.

I think you do enough high odds bets to be alright, Luton ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TG860

CucaFace wrote: »
    What do you guys think about adding Benfica (-1) and Porto (-1) to an accum tonight?

What kind of teams will they play?

I'm going with Porto (-1) myself, they're tied at the top of the cup group with Vitoria so they should be doing their best to win.
    They typically beat Vitoria by 2/3 goals too,so (-1) seems reasonable enough.

As for Benfica, they have to win to be sure of going through too, but their group's games have been pretty tight for goals, lots of draws.
    They're on fire in the league though, so it's up to you on that one :D

I think you do enough high odds bets to be alright, Luton ;)

My problem is my discipline. If i would stick to singles i would be a lot better off.

• Advertisement

inforfun wrote: »
    My problem is my discipline. If i would stick to singles i would be a lot better off.

If its only for fun, you dont need much discipline, gambling would get very tiring and boring if you got serious.

As does most jobs....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement