Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Odds changing in the BATE game in the overs market, under 2.5 was 17/20 this morning, moved to 19/20 and now 9/10, over is now 9/10 also.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

kryogen wrote: »
    Odds changing in the BATE game in the overs market, under 2.5 was 17/20 this morning, moved to 19/20 and now 9/10, over is now 9/10 also.

That's strange ain't it

Someone probably knows something that we don't...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

BATE always struggle after an international break.

BATE always struggle after an international break.

Don't mind em strugglin, they can even draw 1-1 if they like ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

ibra anytime
    france ht/ft 13/1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Thanks for that, Headshot.

Just got on the Bate HT @1.83, a bet that has been kind to me in the past.

Was considering a small amount on 0-1HT/0-2 FT Bate but didnt have the time for that. Pure from memory it is something that comes in reasonably often for them.

And they delivered the HT yet again.

Didnt do the 0-1HT/0-2FT

Headshot wrote: »
    BELSHINA VS. BATE

Here's a interesting one Bate last 4 away wins so far are either 2-0 or 1-0

You also have to go back to 08/07/11 to find Bate's last over 2.5 goals game in the league away from home

Finishes Belshina 0 - 1 BATE

I called that really well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Osters again tomorrow lads? 4/7 for the win. -1 at 9/5 looks like my bet for tomorrow http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/06/12/sweden/superettan/osters-ildrottsforening/assyriska-foreningen/1236005/

Anyone any thoughts on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Double for tomorrow:
    OVer 3.5 in South Korea v Lebanon
    Over 2.5 in Armenia U21 v Andorra U21
    @ 2.05

Double:
    Over 2.5 in South Korea v Lebanon
    Greece or draw
    @ 1.92

and a small stake on this double:
    Draw in Iraq v Oman
    Draw (Greece win no bet) in Greece v Czech Rep
    @6.49

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

this one shud be a winner.

australia vs japan Japan or draw
    korea vs lebanon Korea to win and more than 2.5 goals in the game
    Iran Vs qatar Iran DNB (they rarely lose at Azadi in Tehran)
    poland vs russia Russia DNB

at 3.5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Osters again tomorrow lads? 4/7 for the win. -1 at 9/5 looks like my bet for tomorrow http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/06/12/sweden/superettan/osters-ildrottsforening/assyriska-foreningen/1236005/

Anyone any thoughts on this?

Wouldn't take the -1, only came in 1/5 Osters home and 2/5 Assyriska away this season. If there was a market to win not to nil it'd be a great bet, 4/5 Osters home and 3/5 Assyriska away. I'll probably take the straight win @ 1.68 on 188bet though looks a good bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

U de Chile vs Cobreloa? Whats the story they look like they have it sewn up from first leg 0-2 they face Boca thursday/friday in semi Copa Libatadores. Id hazard a guess that they will be looking at resting players and keep things tight? Under 2.5 17/10.

Any thoughts?

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Wouldn't take the -1, only came in 1/5 Osters home and 2/5 Assyriska away this season. If there was a market to win not to nil it'd be a great bet, 4/5 Osters home and 3/5 Assyriska away. I'll probably take the straight win @ 1.68 on 188bet though looks a good bet.

Bet365:
    Osters to win and over 2,5 goals @2.4
    Is the same; match needs at least 3 goals for a team not to win to nil.

user2011 wrote: »
    U de Chile vs Cobreloa? Whats the story they look like they have it sewn up from first leg 0-2 they face Boca thursday/friday in semi Copa Libatadores. Id hazard a guess that they will be looking at resting players and keep things tight? Under 2.5 17/10.

Any thoughts?

La U could even afford to lose 2-0 and they will still qualify. League position is decisive for qualification in that case. So for a change you might see a defensive La U
    Unders look good as i think you ll be right, players will be rested. Quite a few of them also played for Chile in the last week.
    Also i suppose La U is more interested to give the copa a go than the league.

I am letting this one go. Cant wait for friday though against Boca. Wish there was a cards market anywhere for that one :D

Bet365:

Nice one, didn't think of that all. Was hopin for a small bit higher. Now to take straight win or that bet.
    yesno1234 wrote: »
    Balls, 13/10 would be sweet. Took unders at 1.93.

Sweet! Nice little win.

Australia v Japan

Iv gone for Japan DNB 20/23. You can get higher else where

Japan are really the best team in Asia at the moment. Superb players like Honda and Kagawa destroying the other teams. Australia on the other hand have an aging team that is in decline imo. You look at both teams and difference is quite clear that Japan the the better team here

Aus have a good home record but it is hard to ignore Japans recent form....

I may have a cut off that too

After looking in to it

If Josh Kennedy (4 in his last 5 games for Aus) starts for the Aussies he can pose real problems for Japan, does well in the J League (due to his height :)) and given that Japans tallest defender will be missing Australia will have a good aerial advantage.

The pitch will probably be in poor condition as there was a rugby match there at the weekend

Japan don't tend to travel well, and Australia are much better home then away, scored 12 in their last 3 games. Japans last 3 away games(Third round of qualifying) they had 1 win 1 draw 1 loss.

I think this may end in a score draw actually, so I reckon I will follow you on this

Japan should win, but I just have a feeling Australia will be hard to beat at home

Edit: your right, its 5/6 with bet365

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Australia v Japan

Japan are really the best team in Asia at the moment. Superb players like Honda and Kagawa destroying the other teams. Australia on the other hand have an aging team that is in decline imo. You look at both teams and difference is quite clear that Japan the the better team here

Evens didn't last long when we spoke earlier in the day did they...

On it too anyway @ 5/6.

Big drift on Osters, available at 1.8 on 365 now, anyone know any reasons?
    Bet365:

To win not to nil is up on Coral now, 3.00, lovely price.

Australia v Japan

a feck, stake back at least

Highway robbery from Australia to get a point, very much undeserved. I'll be betting large on Japan to destroy Australia in the next meeting

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Iraq Win, Win to Nil and Win + 1 or 2 Goals looks interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Osters/Norway u21 double for me

-Ade- wrote: »

oman defences can be difficult to beat...they drew with australia twice and won once..during this campaign..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

user2011 wrote: »

Any thoughts?

No good 2-1.

Oster backers beaware the odds on their opponents have been shortening since last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

-Ade- wrote: »

Completely forgot this match .. luckily @ win to nil, was going to do the same myself. Have taken the -1 @9/1 & Straight 3/1

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sboyle01

Russia Win or Draw 1/3 - Looked far superior to Poland in first round of games.

Portugal Win 21/20 - Denmark were lucky against Holland and Portugal need a result. Time for Ronaldo to perform!

Holland Win or Draw 8/15 - Holland shouldn't have lost first game and they know a loss in this game could be the end.

€25 returns €105

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Completely forgot this match .. luckily @ win to nil, was going to do the same myself. Have taken the -1 @9/1 & Straight 3/1

i guess u guys dont have info on the asian soccer..
    oman knocked out saudi drew with australia and won against it in the 1st leg.
    the game is being played in neutral grounds....oman can't be defeated easily (ps they r winning now...)
    the game to watch for wud be Iran game they have a strong chance to win it..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

mrdmb wrote: »
    DoctaDee wrote: »

i guess u guys dont have info on the asian soccer..
    oman knocked out saudi drew with australia and won against it in the 1st leg.
    the game is being played in neutral grounds....oman can't be defeated easily (ps they r winning now...)
    the game to watch for wud be Iran game they have a strong chance to win it..
    Bollix thanks for info on neutral ground. Just did bet on mobile so no great facts available. Looked last night @ Oman and they were scoreless away from home last 4 or 5 matches only point they picked was 0-0 with Saudi. Knew they were 1 up thanks

The heat works in Omans favour in the home games, away from home they aint so good really.

They are not at home today, Iraq are battering them on all but the scoreline and really they should go on to win, whether they do or not is another thing.

• Advertisement

kryogen wrote: »
    The heat works in Omans favour in the home games, away from home they aint so good really.

They are not at home today, Iraq are battering them on all but the scoreline and really they should go on to win, whether they do or not is another thing.

for the info the match was played in Qatar and the heat is the same as in Oman..they always play this way whether at home or away.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement