Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Ok. I really dont like betting on African football but i made an exception.

Sunday is DR Congo - Seychelles for the ACN (qualifier)

Over 4 goals in that match @2.85

They played it eachother in the reverse fixture in February and Congo won 4-0.

Also took over 3 goals in an accumulator with Bate HT and all teams to score in tonights Euro matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Spartaks @ 1.95 (Latvian league) looks a great bet for Saturday, they've drawn their last 3 games but those were against the 3 best teams in Latvia, their next opponents Gulbene are crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

for the african matches tonite -1 handicap for both egypt and algeria might worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone know why the home team here are evens? Top and at home to the team second bottom. Form not great but 4 wins from the last 5 at home?

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/06/15/iceland/urvalsdeild/ia-akranes/ithrottabandelag-vestmannaeyjar/1252995/

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Anyone know why the home team here are evens? Top and at home to the team second bottom. Form not great but 4 wins from the last 5 at home?

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/06/15/iceland/urvalsdeild/ia-akranes/ithrottabandelag-vestmannaeyjar/1252995/

a quick look at last seasons table will answer all your questions.

• Advertisement

Formation wrote: »
    a quick look at last seasons table will answer all your questions.

Link? IA only promoted last season and IBV decent last season?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

anyone know roughly what time pp do their enhanced specials? around 1ish? havent done 1 yet.. just aswel as alot look like theyve been lost

madma wrote: »
    anyone know roughly what time pp do their enhanced specials? around 1ish? havent done 1 yet.. just aswel as alot look like theyve been lost

Could be anytime really

its really annoying the way they only post them for a few minutes..

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Main bet of BATE Win to Nil @ 5/6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭heliocentrist

madma wrote: »

Had my hands burned with Ronaldo and Jelavic anytime scorers in their last 2 so I'll probably leave off. But they seem to put them up around lunchtime and sometimes another about 3/4pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

-Ade- wrote: »

What is that Brest team like they are playing ?

Had my hands burned with Ronaldo and Jelavic anytime scorers in their last 2 so I'll probably leave off. But they seem to put them up around lunchtime and sometimes another about 3/4pm.

cheers!

have to say you were really really unlucky with that ronaldo bet.. he missed a load of chances.. he had two 1 on 1's and did crap, same chances for real madrid and he buries them..he just doesnt perform as good for country

i reckon they'll have benzema anytime and france win this time round

-Ade- wrote: »
    Alaska1 wrote: »

Wouldn't know. No research done(more or less, just woke up). Love this bet as it's been good to me in the past. About the sum of it :) Might add a couple of scoreline bets too in a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

The Bate to Nil bet is also this guys main bet today and he has some detailed reasoning up for the bet.

http://leroysbettingtips.co.uk/fridays-football-tips-5/

Opr

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

eh i dunno wrote: »

Had good times last season with Akranes when they played a division lower.
    Burned myself on them in their last match, away to Grindavik who are 2nd from bottom.

They score 80% of their goals in the 2nd half so i took Draw HT/Akranes FT @5
    Would have been winners in their 1st 2 home games.
    And if my memory serves me well, last season they won a lot of their matches based on a strong 2nd half.

But the season only just started so the stats of this season are not really saying much yet

Don't worry about Brest, BATE are a class above all the teams in Belarus.

highlights from BATE's last game vs Brest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-0A5I0Kc70

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Fancy Lanus to beat Santa Fe tonight at 5/6

They are close in the leauge but Lanus are strong at home and Santa are poor enough away

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

PP Pricegasm was England and France to win 6/1. Lasted a whole 5 minutes from what i can see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

manual_man wrote: »
    PP Pricegasm was England and France to win 6/1. Lasted a whole 5 minutes from what i can see

While a good price, you just can't trust England, their record v Sweden isn't great either..

• Advertisement

While a good price, you just can't trust England, their record v Sweden isn't great either..

I would have snapped it up. 5 minutes is just a p*sstake

Actually just looking at WHill you can get almost 8/1 on an England/France -1 double. I fancy France to win by more than 1 anyway so might take that

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

You might be better off just backing France for the moment because England are on the drift. Lump it all on England then if France win.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭heliocentrist

PP seems to have another enhanced offer on the way, keep tabs on https://twitter.com/#!/paddypower

Gone big big big on France -1/England. Let's see how this goes hahahaha 7.9/1 with the Hillmeister

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Cake Man

I'll follow on that BATE to win to nil, €15 on.

Benzema anytime also.

Wellbeck to score 2 or more 16/1 €5

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Iv gone for Over 2.5 @ 6/4
    San Martin De San Juan v Newells Old Boys
    Total Goals U/O 2.5

Dodgy betting on overs in the Argentina league but they are very generous odds if you look at the stats

• Advertisement

Single:
    Spartaks @ 1.91

Double:
    Aktobe to keep a clean sheet
    Under 3.5 in Levadia v Sillamae Kalev
    @ 1.85

Double:
    BTTS in Greece v Russia
    BTTS in Czech Rep v Poland
    @ 3.01