Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 eamophillips

1.30 Singapore reserve league
    Balestier res v home utd res
    Away win 7/2 oy beat them a few weeks back 3-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Crazy odds movement on BATE, they've gone from 1.70 to 2.05...imo there's absolutely no way they're gonna lose against Vardar, if they lose they're out of Europe, so I've gone for a draw @ 3.25

If Vardar knocked BATE out of Europe it'd be an even bigger shock than Dudelange beating Salzburg imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Crazy odds movement on BATE, they've gone from 1.70 to 2.05...imo there's absolutely no way they're gonna lose against Vardar, if they lose they're out of Europe, so I've gone for a draw @ 3.25

If Vardar knocked BATE out of Europe it'd be an even bigger shock than Dudelange beating Salzburg imo.

Vardar managed 2 goals way from home.. BATE in awful form struggling for goals,wouldnt be a shock to me if they were KO'D

seanhynes wrote: »
    Vardar managed 2 goals way from home.. BATE in awful form struggling for goals,wouldnt be a shock to me if they were KO'D

Yea but BATE usually pass these qualifying round with ease, they're regulars in the CL/EL group stages, while Macedonian teams have never come close to making to the CL or EL groups stages, even in awful form BATE are still a class above Vardar.

Yea but BATE usually pass these qualifying round with ease, they're regulars in the CL/EL group stages, while Macedonian teams have never come close to making to the CL or EL groups stages, even in awful form BATE are still a class above Vardar.

draw a likely bet imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

in the olympics for 2moro.

uruguay vs UAE .. uruaguay ht/ft

brazil vs egypt ...brazil ht/ft

double at 2.25

FT 0-0 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Avfctom wrote: »
    manchester unitedm
    great Britain womens y
    dinamo Zagreb
    40 pound on 110 back bet for today
    get in won with a 97th minute winner from dinamo zagreb

get in zagreb 97th minute winner

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Our automatic risk controls have rejected your bet.
    Should you require further information please contact our Customer Service team by calling
    Ireland 1800 22 00 66
    UK 0800 22 00 66
    (Overseas +353 42 939 3168) Bet rejected: Roma v Liverpool / Total Goals U/O 2.5 (7753311.1)

Want to bet on unders and i get that response

boyles reasons

Having checked your recent attempts, it appears that the bets are being rejected by automatic risk controls that have been put in place by our trading department. This is not specific to your account but attributed to the market itself.

I must be a glutton for punishment that I keep staying with them, awful awful bookie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Draw at 30 minutes @1.72 in the Liverpool game.

What do we think of a Spain, Uruguay, and Brazil treble at the Olympics tomorrow? Double your money.
    BKC wrote: »
    Draw at 30 minutes @1.72 in the Liverpool game.

:)

Headshot wrote: »
    Our automatic risk controls have rejected your bet.
    Should you require further information please contact our Customer Service team by calling
    Ireland 1800 22 00 66
    UK 0800 22 00 66
    (Overseas +353 42 939 3168) Bet rejected: Roma v Liverpool / Total Goals U/O 2.5 (7753311.1)

Want to bet on unders and i get that response

boyles reasons

Having checked your recent attempts, it appears that the bets are being rejected by automatic risk controls that have been put in place by our trading department. This is not specific to your account but attributed to the market itself.

I must be a glutton for punishment that I keep staying with them, awful awful bookie

what the hell is that about..u got away anyways

seanhynes wrote: »
    what the hell is that about..u got away anyways

What I think is about that they didnt want people betting on that market and instead of deleting the market they just made up an awful excuse. Its the only reason I can think of why they did it

Anyone know why the odds are favourable for over 2.5 goals in the Mexico v South Korea match?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Headshot wrote: »
    Anyone know why the odds are favourable for over 2.5 goals in the Mexico v South Korea match?

They should definitely be lower, Koreans have great motivation to pick up medals at the Olympics as if they do they are exempt from military duty,

Koreans seem to be missing 4 - 5 first teamers thou, dont know much about Mexico U23's but they are very offensive and seem to concede alot,

Overs looks good imo

Single:
    Aalesund -1 @ 1.85

Just check out Aalesund's home form : http://www.soccerway.com/teams/norway/alesunds-fotballklub/

ps: come on Aktobe!!

after win yesterday im going for. great britain spain uruguay brazil 50 on returns 170

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Europa league:
    MYPA v Rapid Bucureşti
    MYPA: without Perttula and O`Neill.
    Rapid Bucureşti: without Constantin, Herea, Pancu, Roman, Bozovic, Codrea and Burca.

Aalesund v Tirana
    Tirana: reported that they have never played football on artificial turf, and they arrived late Wednesday night in Åalesund.

Kalmar v Osijek
    Kalmar: without injured Eriksson, Carlsson and Solheim.
    Osijek: Lešković is suspended. Aleksić, Šorša and Petrović are injured. The club have huge financial problems.

Portadown v Slaven Koprivnica
    Slaven Koprivnica: without Vugrinec and Rak. Reported miwed team for this clash.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

They should definitely be lower, Koreans have great motivation to pick up medals at the Olympics as if they do they are exempt from military duty,

Koreans seem to be missing 4 - 5 first teamers thou, dont know much about Mexico U23's but they are very offensive and seem to concede alot,

Overs looks good imo

I'm chancing Korea today @ 11/5 .. the only form line I've seen is Senegal beat Spain 2-0 and S. Korea beat Senegal 3-1 in the last fortnight IIRC ... now I've no idea of the relative strength of lineups for those prior games, but I'd imagine Korea will field their strongest available today.. Ta

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I'm going for neymar anytime 4/5 with Ladbrokes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Five quid on Suarez hat trick @ 14/1 for the sneer

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

UAE v Uruguay
    Cavani anytime Evs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Legia Warsaw & St Pat's
    Double @2.16

brazil vs egypt first half goals more than 1.5 at 1.95

the egyptian are supposed to be fasting for their holy month ! so they havent had food since the morning till now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

mrdmb wrote: »
    brazil vs egypt first half goals more than 1.5 at 1.95

the egyptian are supposed to be fasting for their holy month ! so they havent had food since the morning till now..

That is crazy :L

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Is the Brazil game on TV?

Fizman wrote: »

eurosport...

It could be. I'm watching it on the RTE Player but there is commentary for it, whereas there was no commentary for any of the earlier games.

• Advertisement

Oh, it's on Eurosport and BBC (red button) anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement