Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

madma wrote: »
    cortiba v gremio... gone for gremio DNB.. in good form so hopefully they continue it

thank god for betfair..traded out at 1-1 at 75mins to break even. cortiba scored a last min winner..would have lost the stake.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions
    Mo v Frigg
    Mo: Makumbu, Nilsen, Hauknes, Johansen
    Frigg: Kringberg, Olsen, Tjønneland, Grøndalen, Helsingen, Johannessen, Neumann
    Pick 1

UNAM Pumas v Querétaro FC
    UNAM Pumas: Cabrera
    Querétaro FC: Bueno, de la Torre, Jimenez
    Pick 1

VPS Vaasa v MyPa Anjalankoski
    VPS Vaasa: Morrissey, Huttunen, Abdulahi, O'Neil
    MyPa Anjalankoski: -
    Pick 2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Astana (vs Tobol) @ 1.88

odds on Astana have dropped from 2.40 to 1.88

Astana (6th) vs Tobol (1st)... Astana's coach is the current Kazakh national team coach, Astana have had great results since he took over, he only lost one game - the last game, and the odds movements clearly suggested that they were gonna lose that game. Tobol are not very good away from home and today they're away to Astana...

and a treble:
    Astana
    under 2.5 in Rostov v Anzhi
    under 2.5 in Skonto v Ventspils
    @ 5.02

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

UAE to win to nil @12.00 for the laugh.

I've gone big on this double:
    Under 3.5 in Skonto vs Ventspils
    Over 2.5 in Levadia vs Kuressaare
    @ 1.78

Skonto vs Ventspils head to head stats: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/07/30/latvia/virsliga/skonto-fc/futbola-klubs-ventspils/1260737/head2head/

Kuressaare are missing their 1st choice keeper through suspension, their back up gk conceded 6 goals against Viljandi (a **** team) and Levadia are one of the best teams in Estonia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Las thoughts on Monaco tomorrow?

Headshot wrote: »
    Las thoughts on Monaco tomorrow?

Well they're the PSG of the Ligue 2, in theory they should beat all the teams in that league pretty easily. If you look at their pre season results, they beat Dynamo Kiev, Sivasspor and Nice, and only lost 1-0 against Newcastle. Don't know much about Tours but I saw they signed some striker who played in...Thailand :p

Auxerre and Dijon (who are favourites to return to Ligue 1) won their first game so Monaco should win their first game too imo.

Singles:
    Monaco win and under 3.5 @ 2.15

Over 3.5 in Levadia vs Kuressaare @ 1.88

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

This bet is @2.00 with Paddy Power, if you're interested in getting a better price.

BKC wrote: »
    This bet is @2.00 with Paddy Power, if you're interested in getting a better price.

Cheers, I don't have an account on PP though. It seems like the odds drop a lot faster on Bwin than PP :(

Nice odds on Japan to win the Mens Olympic Football

• Advertisement

I've gone big on this double:
    Under 3.5 in Skonto vs Ventspils
    Over 2.5 in Levadia vs Kuressaare
    @ 1.78

Skonto vs Ventspils head to head stats: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/07/30/latvia/virsliga/skonto-fc/futbola-klubs-ventspils/1260737/head2head/

Kuressaare are missing their 1st choice keeper through suspension, their back up gk conceded 6 goals against Viljandi (a **** team) and Levadia are one of the best teams in Estonia.

YEAAAAAAA! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Monaco to win tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Meglamonia wrote: »
    Monaco to win tonight?

Highly likely...

I am going with Monaco to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 1.90, as I want better odds than the basic win. Avoiding the handicap, as I think Tours could snag one.

Over 2.5 looks nice @ 2.25 too IMO - probably a bit too risky.

tinodz wrote: »
    I am going with Monaco to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 1.90, as I want better odds than the basic win. Avoiding the handicap, as I think Tours could snag one.

Well that is tidied up before HT. I needed a decent fotty win.

2 stand out bets for me in the CL/EL qualifiers:

BTTS in Maribor vs Dudelange @ 2.10

BTTS in Genk vs Aktobe @ 1.80

Double:
    Over 3.5 in France Women vs Colombia Women
    Under 2.5 in Sheriff Tiraspol vs Dinamo Zagreb
    @ 2.99

Double:
    Over 3.5 in France Women vs Colombia Women
    Over 3.5 in Japan Women vs South Africa Women
    @ 3.37

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Brazil Serie B

Paraná v Avai FC
    About financial situation in Parana:
    "Salaries have not paid. I'm not here to hide anything from anybody. I hope this can be resolved as quickly as possible" - said Ricardinho, the commander of Paraná.

CRB v Ipatinga
    Last week, Ipatinga players reached the fourth month without salaries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Double
    New Zealand Women AH, -1.5 Vs Cameroon Women
    & Motherwell Vs Panathinaikos
    pays 2.46

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Anyone thing UAE to beat Senegal @15/2 is way overpriced? Thought UAE played very well against Uruguay and did alright against GB, could have easily gotten a result in both games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

dynmo kiev
    panathinikos

50 on 130 back

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Avfctom wrote: »
    dynmo kiev
    panathinikos

50 on 130 back

That's a nice double

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

dynmo kiev
    panathinikos

50 on 130 back
    That's a nice double

:mad:

No it isnt.

(Feyenoord fan here)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

inforfun wrote: »
    dynmo kiev
    panathinikos

50 on 130 back
    That's a nice double

:mad:

No it isnt.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"](Feyenoord fan here)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Hard to see them get a result, I'd be delighted if they did thou.

Guidetti has gone back to city yeah?

Yes he is.
    Wouldnt have played anyway as he is still injured. Missed the last 5 or 6 matches of last season already.
    Wont miss him tonight, but at home it isa different story.
    The Feyenoord stadium on fire is something else and he was more than once the guy who got the stadium going.

They got another one on loan from City though but only saw him for 15/20 mins against Mallorca. Dint look bad at all but more a winger than a center forward.
    Vlaar to Villa last week doesnt help. El Ahmadi had a great season but wont be missed that much, he missed a few important matches last year already where they did fine.

I am actually not too pessimistic about tonight.
    Koeman is very capable of surprising stronger opponents.
    He did it with Benfica vs Liverpool, Ajax vs Arsenal and the fact he got this feyenoord into 2nd place last season had a lot to do wit hthe matches against Twente/PSV/Ajax/Heerenveen.
    Every single time he came with a tactical adjustment that worked wonders.

And for Feyenoord to progress, they dont want to have to do it next week. A score draw would be nice

Are Feyenoord the typeof team to concentrate more on defence than attack? Somthing like having 11 men behind the ball

Not really.
    They are not a bus parking team but with Cisse and Schaken they have 2 players that can exploit space behind a defence. So counter attack is their preferred tactic.
    More so than having to do the pressuring themselves.

Funny detail: when having a corner against, they confuse the **** out of the opponent by having Cisse and Schaken on the halfway line.
    About every single other team have all their players in their own penalty area.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Japan Women v South Africa Women
    Over 3.5 goals Evs

Monaco @ 2.30 to beat Laval on Friday...

it must be some kind of joke, I don't see how Laval could get anything from this game, I checked their transfers and they signed some no name players from the lower leagues. Monaco showed yesterday that they were a class above the other Ligue 2 teams, they didn't concede vs Dynamo Kiev, Sivasspor and Nice...

Monaco to win to nil @ 3.50 look a good bet too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Vlaar to Villa last week

u give me some info on vlaar we got rid of james Collins to sign him is this good buisness not seen much of vlaar

I think he should do just fine.
    Would have preferred he stayed at Feyenoord but if we had to lose 1 central defender i am happy we kept De Vrij.
    Because imo Vlaar started to play really well when De Vrij came back from injury.

Vlaar lost 2 years because of knee injuries and that is probably why he remained in Holland till now. He is one of the few proper Dutch defenders.
    Was the best defender in the Euros for Holland without a doubt.

• Advertisement

Monaco @ 2.30 to beat Laval on Friday...

it must be some kind of joke, I don't see how Laval could get anything from this game, I checked their transfers and they signed some no name players from the lower leagues. Monaco showed yesterday that they were a class above the other Ligue 2 teams, they didn't concede vs Dynamo Kiev, Sivasspor and Nice...

Monaco to win to nil @ 3.50 look a good bet too.

This seems too good to be true.

It's a trap!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement