Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Any thoughts on St Pats not to score vs Hannover? Did they create some chances in the first leg?

They had a couple, outplayed Hannover for about the first 20 mins of the 2nd half. Can't see them getting much in Hannover though, but saying that, a big Pats crowd is expected and will be behind them over there so it may spur them on!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Treble:
    St Pats not to score (vs Hannover)
    Hajduk Split not to score (vs Inter)
    Gomel not to score (vs Liverpool)
    @ 3.77

Double:
    Aktobe win or draw
    Gomel not to score
    @ 2.48

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions:
    PK-35 Vantaa v FC Hameenlinna
    PK-35 Vantaa: Gómez-Marttila (15/0 m) (doubtful), Raimi (11/5 d), Kärki (10/0 m), Seferi (1/0 f), Oravainen (12/1 m), Weckström (16/6 m), Kabashi (0/0 d)
    FC Hameenlinna: Hertsi (14/0 d), Mononen (11/1 d) (both doubtful)

Sparta Praha v Admira
    Sparta Praha: Matějovsky, Krejčí
    Admira: E. Sulimani, Ježek, Windbichler, Ouédraogo

Mlada Boleslav v FC Twente
    Mlada Boleslav: Chramosta, Fabian, Rolko, Smejkal, Zahustel, Janíček, Štohanzl, Kulič
    FC Twente: Mihaylov, Boschker, Kuiper, Landzaat, Castaignos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

tip74 wrote: »
    Injuries & suspensions:
    PK-35 Vantaa v FC Hameenlinna
    PK-35 Vantaa: Gómez-Marttila (15/0 m) (doubtful), Raimi (11/5 d), Kärki (10/0 m), Seferi (1/0 f), Oravainen (12/1 m), Weckström (16/6 m), Kabashi (0/0 d)
    FC Hameenlinna: Hertsi (14/0 d), Mononen (11/1 d) (both doubtful)

Sparta Praha v Admira
    Sparta Praha: Matějovsky, Krejčí
    Admira: E. Sulimani, Ježek, Windbichler, Ouédraogo

Mlada Boleslav v FC Twente
    Mlada Boleslav: Chramosta, Fabian, Rolko, Smejkal, Zahustel, Janíček, Štohanzl, Kulič
    FC Twente: Mihaylov, Boschker, Kuiper, Landzaat, Castaignos

Cheers tip74, I wonder what sort of a team Twente will have out after crusing 2 zip in the first leg.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Michaylov and Boschker are their 1st choice goalkeepers. They brought 3 other goal keepers.
    So i reckon they have the same team out as in the first match, except for the GK.
    and maybe Dimitri Bulyikin will start in stead of Glynor Plet.

If i get a definite line up, ill post it here.
    Dutch teams like Feyenoord PSV, Twente and Ajax will have their team on twitter usually 30/45 mins before kick off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 juxyjones

Gone for 80 euro on below

fc twente - win
    bilbao - win
    over 2.5 arsenal kyiv game(arsenal won 3-0 last day but eufa reversed the score cos they played a suspended player)

i hope to jaysus it comes in!!!

Aktobe 1-0 @ 9.25
    Aktobe 2-1 @ 9.00
    Aktobe 2-0 @ 13.50
    0-0 @ 11.00

juxyjones wrote: »
    Gone for 80 euro on below

fc twente - win
    bilbao - win
    over 2.5 arsenal kyiv game(arsenal won 3-0 last day but eufa reversed the score cos they played a suspended player)

i hope to jaysus it comes in!!!

Mura 03 must be poor enough, Arsenal Kiev are 1/3 for the straight win and the handcap is -2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

brazil to win at 1.5 gonna go big on this one...or might wait for in play price after 20 mins or so when the odds will get better..cuz brazil usually were scoring after the 30s mins or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Bursanspur v Kuopion - I've read a lot regarding this game and apperantly Bursanspur totally dominated the away leg and should have been 2/3 up in first half - Bursanspur half time -1 @ 13/5 and Bursanspur (-2) @ 2/1

Hard to find value but this is the best I could find - maybe first goal before 24th min too @ 10/11 too

• Advertisement

Alaska1 wrote: »
    Cheers tip74, I wonder what sort of a team Twente will have out after crusing 2 zip in the first leg.
    Opstelling FC Twente: Fernandes, Rosales, Bjelland, Douglas, Schilder, Brama, Janssen, Fer, Tadic, Bulykin en Chadli.

double of Plzen -1 handicap
    PAOk to win

at 3.31

or u can add Hanover to win to that double and it will be a treble of 3.71

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Hannover 96 v St Pats
    Hannover 96 goals over 3.5 6/4
    Hannover 96 goals over 4.5 7/2
    Hannover 96 goals over 5.5 9/1

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

magherakid wrote: »
    Hannover 96 v St Pats
    Followed you on all of these.
    Fancy over 10 corners @evens as well.

Liverpool Team
    Reina
    Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique
    Shelvey Lucas Gerrard Downing
    Suarez Borini

Double: Liverpool -1 & Hannover -1 @ ~2.00

Hannover 96 v St Pats

Odds b4 kick off went 9/4 5/1 12/1 :mad:

Odds b4 kick off went 9/4 5/1 12/1 :mad:

Got them at those odds.
    Have also Hanover over 2,5 @1.83. Divided potential profit of that on the over 3,5 - 5,5.

Hannover 96 v St Pats

pure dung :mad:

mrdmb wrote: »
    double of Plzen -1 handicap
    PAOk to win

at 3.31

or u can add Hanover to win to that double and it will be a treble of 3.71

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    Bursanspur v Kuopion - I've read a lot regarding this game and apperantly Bursanspur totally dominated the away leg and should have been 2/3 up in first half - Bursanspur half time -1 @ 13/5 :Dand Bursanspur (-2) @ 2/1:D

Hard to find value but this is the best I could find - maybe first goal before 24th min too @ 10/11 :Dtoo

3/3 - does a happy dance:)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    Rangers -1 @ 1/1 on boyles

to good to be true?

Seems it was, gone down to 4/5 now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Osters (1st) look a huge price for the match against Bromm*cough*pokaraka (2nd) in the Sweedish Superettan on Monday. Osters already beat them 4-1 at home this season just a few months back in May.

However, Brommsomethingraka have not lost or drew at home all season (9 from 9), but Osters have not lost home or away all season (18 played, 15 won, 3 drew). The stat s also have Osters shoring more goals away than they do at home.

Osters to win are available @ 3.00 and over in some places. Maybe a safer option is DNB Osters (which is available @ 2.25). That seems really big for a team that has not lost all season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

tinodz wrote: »
    Osters to win are available @ 3.00 and over in some places. Maybe a safer option is DNB Osters (which is available @ 2.25). That seems really big for a team that has not lost all season

I don't think it's so great against a team who have a 100% record at home. Osters have been poor enough since the summer break: drawing 2 and coming from 2-0 down to win 3-2 earlier in the week.

Alaska1 wrote: »
    What do we reckon on Anzhi to Beat Vitesse (7/4) and Twente to beat Boleslav (8/11)

Any team news ? I know both are comfortable on aggregate from the first leg, both on 2-.

Kerr ching.

After I would imagine half the board had Monaco to win last week, they are home to Istes at tomorrow night.

Barely won in the Cup away to Nimes mid week (won on Penalties)

Monaco win is 2/3, -1 12/5.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

BKC wrote: »
    I don't think it's so great against a team who have a 100% record at home. Osters have been poor enough since the summer break: drawing 2 and coming from 2-0 down to win 3-2 earlier in the week.

My thinking was that Osters have shown they do not want to lose, and Brommapojkarna have already lost (away), so they do not have that mindset behind them.

Osters finished their last match really strong (after going 2-0 down). They played amazing football for at least 60 minutes, and looked like scoring much more goals than the three goals they got back to win

If they take that mindset into the Brommapojkarna game, they should beat them (and they already showed they can beat then - 4-1 at Home).

It is not a sure beat, but I think Osters have a much better chance than 2/1 of beating Brommapojkarna.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Rot-Weiß Oberhausen v Velbert
    Rot-Weiß Oberhausen: -
    Velbert: Dietz, Gebauer, Ari, Nigbur, Janas
    pick 1

ASA v Guarani
    Guarani injury list at this moment have even ten names.
    ASA: Jorginho (12/0 m)
    Guarani: Recife (14/1 d), Neto (6/0 d), Oziel (1/0 d), Monteiro (0/0 m), Sacramento (12/1 m), Ribeiro (6/1 m), Fabrício (0/0 m), Fumagalli (0/0 m), Thiaguinho (8/0 f), Mendes (1/0 f)
    pick 1

Consadole Sapporo v Vegalta Sendai
    Consadole Sapporo: Ho Seung (10/0 g), Kushibiki (5/0 d), Takaki (14/2 m), Arano (1/0 m), Maeda (13/1 f), Sakaki (5/0 f)
    Vegalta Sendai: Kakuda (17/0 d), Tomita (17/2 m)
    pick 2

Sandefjord v Mjondalen IF
    Sandefjord: Bindia (10/1 d)
    Mjondalen IF: Kirkevold (16/6 f), Strange (13/2 d), Boldt (0/0 d), Bernstein (14/0 d), Rønningen (15/2 d)
    pick 1

a fantasy treble :

Monaco -1 handicap playing at home the 1st game they were very strong

Japan vs south Korea ( draw) big asian rivals and most of the 1st teams head to head ends in a draw as both teams are of similar qualities

Russia to beat spain in the Basketball Russia have beaten spain in the group stages..

at 24.2

tip74 wrote: »
    Rot-Weiß Oberhausen v Velbert
    Rot-Weiß Oberhausen: -
    Velbert: Dietz, Gebauer, Ari, Nigbur, Janas
    pick 1

ASA v Guarani
    Guarani injury list at this moment have even ten names.
    ASA: Jorginho (12/0 m)
    Guarani: Recife (14/1 d), Neto (6/0 d), Oziel (1/0 d), Monteiro (0/0 m), Sacramento (12/1 m), Ribeiro (6/1 m), Fabrício (0/0 m), Fumagalli (0/0 m), Thiaguinho (8/0 f), Mendes (1/0 f)
    pick 1

Consadole Sapporo v Vegalta Sendai
    Consadole Sapporo: Ho Seung (10/0 g), Kushibiki (5/0 d), Takaki (14/2 m), Arano (1/0 m), Maeda (13/1 f), Sakaki (5/0 f)
    Vegalta Sendai: Kakuda (17/0 d), Tomita (17/2 m)
    pick 2

Sandefjord v Mjondalen IF
    Sandefjord: Bindia (10/1 d)
    Mjondalen IF: Kirkevold (16/6 f), Strange (13/2 d), Boldt (0/0 d), Bernstein (14/0 d), Rønningen (15/2 d)
    pick 1

r these games from today ..or saturday and sunday.?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Monaco asian handicap -1 at 27/20 on 365.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement