Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Real Madrid v Celtic
    Madrid to rape Celtic
    Madrid -2 6/5

Peterhead v Rangers
    D Shiels anytime Evs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Odds on Sochaux have risen from 1.95 to 2.70, come on Bastia!

BTTS in Rennes vs Lyon @ 1.80

Lyon's probable line up:
    Vercoutre - A.Cissokho, Cris, B.Koné, M.Dabo - G.Fofana, Gonalons - Lacazette, Gourcuff, Briand - Lisandro (cap.)

If the players in bold start, they should definitely concede.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Hender wrote: »
    Tom Same Bet is 2/1 on PP

ffs closed my pp acount u think its any good

15/8 rangers to score 4 or more 15/8

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

magherakid wrote: »
    Real Madrid v Celtic
    Madrid to rape Celtic
    Madrid -2 6/5

Peterhead v Rangers
    D Shiels anytime Evs
    I like the look of both these bets I would be surprised if Celtic have a full team not that it will make a difference.

• Advertisement

Avfctom wrote: »
    15/8 rangers to score 4 or more 15/8

regretting this now no chance of coming in rangers look poor

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Over 3 goals in the Olympic final @2.375

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Decided on the Rudolph Austin Wincast (@ 3.75 on PP) for the Leeds game. Hope he brings his Norway from to England. Was going to go Anytime, but Leeds really should win, so I will opt for the Wincast

Simple Anytime GS is @ 4.75 is on Bet365 (which I think is great) - but I don't deal with them.

omg rangers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Dartford to beat Tamworth @ 11/8 looks like a decent bet.

Tamworth have always had a really dodgy away record and Dartford are playing at home in their opening game after promotion last year. Should really be up for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Brazil 3-1 Mexico 10/1 €5
    Neymar first scorer 9/2 €10
    Over 2.5 goals 4/6 €30

Think there should be a few goals anyway so confident of third bet, be nice if one of the others comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

omg rangers

just won myself 50 quid, hurray for peterhead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Over 1.5 first half goals in the Brazil / Mexico game @ 13/8 - both teams can score and concede so here's hoping

disgraceful rangers hope they win nothink

Singles
    Aberdeen 11/10
    Crusaders 7/4

Double
    Leeds 4/6
    Luton 4/7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Small bet on York away to Doncaster today @ 3/1, Doncaster struggling for numbers with only 4 on the bench, York have over 1000 supporters already at the stadium - def worth a small punt

Lost a bit on Rangers but will more than make it back on their games this season.Its possible this could turn out to be a good result for us in the long run.
    Anyway a double of Aberdeen and St Pauli to hopefully lift the spirits.

disgraceful rangers hope they win nothink

Once the team gels, they should steamroller the league. Peterhead are the best part-timers the league has to offer (there have ex-premiership academy players in there).

Rangers odds for the next game might be a bit better now - after this mess. They will get better as they go.

mk dons to win
    middelsboro to win

just under 3/1

£10

hull to win
    leeds to win
    notts county to win
    sheffield united to win
    watford to win
    wolves to win
    brazil u23 to win
    20/1
    £9

Tinodz,
    I agree with you 100% Rangers will beat everyone comfortably today was a wake up call for a few of the players that they cant just stroll through games and expect teams to just roll over and get pumped.
    Theres money to be made of their games this season especially in the overs market.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Nothing on it but that German striker starting for Hull is highly rated and should do well this season. Top scorer in German 2nd division last year afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

There's a fair few reports going around (seen them on Sky and the Mirror) that Blackpool are favorites to sign Joey Barton on loan. Barton himself has ruled out a move to Fleetwood town on twitter.

Betvictor are currently offering 16/1 that Barton joins Blackpool. Loan moves are settled as winners.

Surely worth a few quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Over 2.5 @ 6/4
    Estudiantes De La Plata v River Plate

Looks pretty tasty.

tinodz wrote: »
    Decided on the Rudolph Austin Wincast (@ 3.75 on PP) for the Leeds game. Hope he brings his Norway from to England. Was going to go Anytime, but Leeds really should win, so I will opt for the Wincast

Simple Anytime GS is @ 4.75 is on Bet365 (which I think is great) - but I don't deal with them.

Ended 4-0 - everyone but Rudolph Austin scored.

Apparently he played a blinder though. (could not watch) - Twitter thinks he is great

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

tinodz wrote: »
    Ended 4-0 - everyone but Rudolph Austin scored.

Apparently he played a blinder though. (could not watch) - Twitter thinks he is great

5 a side was it? :p

Single
    PSV -1 6/5

Waiting for the in play market for both below matches, Levadia and Flora should rape their opponents

Tammeka v Levadia
    Flora V Kuressaare

Have my eye on Flora too, Levadia raped the same crowd 7 - 0 a little while ago, the clubs appear to be very friendly thou, so possibly be wary of a low scoring Flora win

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Placed a lovely bet (140 euro @ 11/2) on Mexico to score the second goal 30 seconds before it happened. Was jumping around the room delighted and when I went onto Paddypower after the game they've just refunded my stake and they said ''the market should have been suspended at the time'' .... Absolute joke, why would the market be suspended during open play???

Live chat is of no help... Anything I can do to get my money that I won fair and square??

Sounds like an absolute joke, unless the goal had already been scored and they were off the ball a bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

my_account?action=go_bet_receipt&id=433603783

There's the bet slip if you can see it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement