Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

You cant link from your account. If that would be possible i would be having some fun with your account :D

You need to take a screenshot and uplaod that somewhere, then link from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Sounds like an absolute joke, unless the goal had already been scored and they were off the ball a bit

It's as if that's the way they're treating it but if I was just chancing my arm I'd have taken my stake back and forgot about it. The fact that I won the bet legitimately and they aren't paying out is nothing short of disgraceful I think. Anybody have this problem before or is there anyway you can see me getting my money?

Second time in a week I won a bet fairly and didn't get paid out (MD MacAuley goal vs Laois) :rolleyes: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

inforfun what you think of PSV -1?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I've never had any problems like that with any other bookies, bar the notorious

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Have my eye on Flora too, Levadia raped the same crowd 7 - 0 a little while ago, the clubs appear to be very friendly thou, so possibly be wary of a low scoring Flora win

Don't let that result fool you, Kuressaare were missing their 1st choice gk in that game, I saw the highlights of the game and his replacement was beyond awful.

both teams not to score @ 1.62 looks a great bet btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

what do yas think of real to win to nil 5/4

anyone know the lineups?

magherakid wrote: »
    inforfun what you think of PSV -1?

Have PSV straight win in a 5 fold.
    PSV -1 AH in a treble
    And PSV -2 AH doubled with Real -3 AH

So i am fairly confident PSV will win easily.
    RKC will have their 2nd season in the eredivisie, traditionally much harder and they really over performed last season.

Also dont understand Ajax favourite for the Dutch league over PSV.
    PSV has strenghten their squad, only lost some fringe players and took Narsingh from Heerenveen, 18 assists last season.
    Ajax lost Vertonghen and will not replace him with a multi million buy. More players on their way out if the rumours are true.

Good to know inforfun :pac:

Tilted Brain .. Absolute joke I think. I don't usually bet this big but came into money thanks to the Olympics and went big and was delighted when I won. Feel like I've been completely robbed...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Placed a lovely bet (140 euro @ 11/2) on Mexico to score the second goal 30 seconds before it happened. Was jumping around the room delighted and when I went onto Paddypower after the game they've just refunded my stake and they said ''the market should have been suspended at the time'' .... Absolute joke, why would the market be suspended during open play???

Live chat is of no help... Anything I can do to get my money that I won fair and square??

Paddy Power are having horrible problems with their in-play stuff right now.

I placed a bet on Monaco to win last night @ 3/1 AFTER they scored to go 3-2 up (the bet got voided in the end). The whole system seems broke, and now it seems like it is affecting fair bets - which sucks

No idea what to do. I guess you have to prove you placed the bet at the fair time (quote times to them, get screenshots of the goal time to compare to the time on your betslip, tell them you will leave, say you will post the unfair treatment to friends on Facebook/Twitter - link to this thread where you are already saying stuff). Make a big fuzz!

It is stupid to go through all this - for a fair bet you made - but I guess you have to.

I will be leaving if I am not paid out on this because it's scandalous. Should've moved to Bet365 ages ago but PP was always more convenient. Some joke. Cheers for the advice lad !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

wait, people actually still use pp?

Bloody hell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I use ladbrokes odds are usually alright, and their customer support people have always been good for sorting things out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Barcelona line-up v Dinamo: Valdes - Alves Pique Bartra Alba - Xavi Busquets Cesc - Pedro Messi Alexis

Very strong team...

I know.. More fool me :( .. Still feel aggrieved though

Blatter wrote: »
    Barcelona line-up v Dinamo: Valdes - Alves Pique Bartra Alba - Xavi Busquets Cesc - Pedro Messi Alexis

Very strong team...

I was told by a Romanian lad I know, that barca have an agreement where they aren't going to win by more than 5 goals and might let the Romanians score, now how true that is, is another thing but apparently its been mentioned in the Romanian media too..

probably worth a look for odds of over 2.5 goals then anyway!

Celtic team to face Real Madrid: Zaluska; Matthews, K. Wilson, Mulgrew, Izaguirre; McGeouch, Kayal, Ledley, Commons; Stokes, Murphy

Subs: Forster, Rogne, Hooper, McGregor, Fraser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Sorry, the guy I usually get the line ups from posted the wrong one, he corrected it though and here it is;

Real Madrid's starting XI: Adán; Arbeloa-Albiol-Ramos(c)-Coentrão; Khedira-X. Alonso; Callejón-Kaká-Cristiano; Higuaín

Edit: lol, the guy's an idiot. His first line up was right.

Not a huge difference in quality either way any way, both very strong.

All over Real Madrid to win by 4 or more goals @ 5/2

inforfun wrote: »

So i am fairly confident PSV will win easily.
    RKC will have their 2nd season in the eredivisie, traditionally much harder and they really over performed last season.

Well, got that a bit wrong.
    PSV ****ing up their season opener as usual.

Treble:
    Both teams NOT to score in Nomme Kalju vs Viljandi
    over 2.5 in Tammeka Tartu vs Levadia
    Under 3.5 in Daugava vs Skonto
    @ 2.52

Yes, my luck is back :) Now come on PSG and Bastia!

Nene and Sirigu (wtf??) on the bench for PSG
    Douchez
    Jallet (cap)
    Alex
    Sakho
    Maxwell
    Chantôme
    Bodmer
    Verratti
    Ménez
    Lavezzi
    Ibrahimovic

• Advertisement

Bastia DNB (vs sochaux) @ 1.88

Sochaux have lost their best player Martin and best striker Maïga, today they'll be without their 2nd best player Boudebouz and CB Perquis. Bastia have a decent team and I think they can win or at least get a draw here.

Bastia won 3-2 :D

Rennes are definitely blacklisted for me now, they failed to score at home against a Lloris-less Lyon :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭heliocentrist

Cork City v Blackburn Rovers tomorrow.

City have a league game v St. Pat's on Monday night and I'd imagine won't play a single first team player. Blackburn are bringing over their first team squad as it's their final preparation match before their season starts.

Can get Blackburn @ 1/2 with Bet365. If that's too short for a punt in its own right then worth throwing into an accumulator.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Blatter wrote: »
    Sorry, the guy I usually get the line ups from posted the wrong one, he corrected it though and here it is;

Real Madrid's starting XI: Adán; Arbeloa-Albiol-Ramos(c)-Coentrão; Khedira-X. Alonso; Callejón-Kaká-Cristiano; Higuaín Edit: lol, the guy's an idiot. His first line up was right. Not a huge difference in quality either way any way, both very strong.
    does he post them somewhere online?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions:
    Brøndby IF v SønderjyskE
    Brøndby IF: Bernburg, Goodson
    SønderjyskE: Salami, Hansen, Troest, Mussmann
    pick 1

SC Heerenveen v NEC Nijmegen
    SC Heerenveen: Kums
    NEC Nijmegen: Nuytinck, Conboy, Foor, van der Velden, Loen
    pick 1

Ehime FC v Tokushima Vortis
    Ehime FC: Alair (16/2 d), Sonoda (24/0 d), Sekine (12/0 d), Arita (23/8 f)
    Tokushima Vortis: de Oliveira (17/2 f)
    pick X2

SJ Earthquakes vs Seattle Sounders is at 3:30AM

Both are near level in the MLS West (1st v 3rd), but most of Seattle's points come from their home games - they are really spotty away. They have won 7 out of their 11 home games this season, but away they have only won 3 from 11.

Earthquakes have decent home record. 11 games, 7 wins, 3 draws, and 1 loss, and have already beat the second place team in MLS West (Real Salt Lake) 5-0 a few weeks back.

Earthquakes have the home from to win this match, and Sounders have bad enough form to make me think they will lose it.

I am betting San Jose Earthquakes to win @ Evens

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

anyone have thoughts on the Hibernian v Heart game

Im looking at the overs market @11/10

thoughts?

tinodz wrote: »
    SJ Earthquakes vs Seattle Sounders is at 3:30AM

Both are near level in the MLS West (1st v 3rd), but most of Seattle's points come from their home games - they are really spotty away. They have won 7 out of their 11 home games this season, but away they have only won 3 from 11.

Earthquakes have decent home record. 11 games, 7 wins, 3 draws, and 1 loss, and have already beat the second place team in MLS West (Real Salt Lake) 5-0 a few weeks back.

Earthquakes have the home from to win this match, and Sounders have bad enough form to make me think they will lose it.

I am betting San Jose Earthquakes to win @ Evens

I took em in play after 65 odd minutes at 7/4 1-0 up now so heres hoping!

MLS defending leaves a lot to be desired I must say in almost every game I've ever watched, so anything can happen yet.

Holy crap, 91st minute equaliser after horrible defending, then San Jose go up the other end and score a free header from a corner in the 93rd minute, more shocking defending, god damn I think I could get a game at CD in this league.

Wow, that really was a bit too close. MLS is not good for my nerves.

Atleast everything worked out in the end!

• Advertisement

Done a little FC Twente/Heerenveen double @2.24

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement