Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forever Pets Expo Castlebar

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

If I am in Mayo that weekend I will be going I'd say. You gonna go? Wonder was it good last year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

I think I will ya, might bring the pooch too. It'l be a bit of a milestone for him if he gets by without barking the place down, if not I'l be the one running out the door with a terrier under my arm holding my hand over his eyes. :p By the description it sounds alright, not too far away from me so not a huge loss if it's crap. I didn't even know about it last year, from reading that there was just a dog show last year and not an actual expo. Hopefully they update the website with a list of exhibitors soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

We are in Mayo usually 2 weekends a month. Will bring Lexi she loves getting out meeting people! Will keep an eye out for you so, should be easy to spot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

I went last year. The shows were good (but went on a loooong time). Stalls were soso.... my impression was that there were more stalls that weren't animally than were but my dog behaved very well and the kids enjoyed it. For me it didn't compare to the Madra expo but it sounds like they're upping the ante a bit this year. But... if they've fluffies there other than dogs then it mightn' t be a good idea to bring mine :rolleyes::( but all all inclusive can't be a bad thing .

Advertisement