Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Radiography in UCD**

• 11-05-2012 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on a few points about Radiography in UCD.

1: What are the hours like(in college)?

2: Where is the course based ie where do you do your lectures?

3: Is there many jobs available in Ireland?

4: If I did one year of radiography would it be acceptable to skip Pre med if I decided to go for medicine after first year?

5: What is the pay like in the beginning and are there opportunities to increase it by much with more experience etc?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Hey you're better off putting this in HSE or UCD forum, but the prospects are good if you want to do this, UCD claim that graduate employment is 100% here in Ireland, and I know somebody who went on work experience when they were looking at this course and all the radiographers who went to UCD said they got jobs straight away no problem.

The money is good too, you can find starting salaries just be googling for their payscales. They get a lot of standyby-overtime money as well, if they want it.

Advertisement