Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3 CE

Options
  • 11-05-2012 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got an inside scoop on places selling the collectors edition in shops? Gamestop is sold out online and I dont want the vanilla version.

I taught that boards would be hyped over this game but very little going on about it TBH. :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Anyone got an inside scoop on places selling the collectors edition in shops? Gamestop is sold out online and I dont want the vanilla version.

I taught that boards would be hyped over this game but very little going on about it TBH. :eek:

We are, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056477716

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I heard shopto.net got extra CE'S IN today

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Thanx sep. but I had a look there and unavailable and its pricey on there at £74 sterling also.....

Will have to ring HMV in Newry and xtravision to see whats what.

FOOK ME....it would be easier to get a part time job on the moon filling in pot holes then a copy of DIABLO 3 CE.....absolute madness! Nothing!

Vanilla it is then....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

looking for someone to fill in potholes on the moon..
    pls apply with diablo 3 CE:-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Leaing it a bit late to look for a CE arent you? Also as stated above theres a pretty lengthy thread with people getting hyped in the general games section as its not really Massively Multiplayer apart from the auction house thing

Yeah did leave it a tad late but I can get one in Carlow but with the price of the game and the fuel down on the yamaha it would be counter productive. I will just get the vanilla game.

And it is a MMO...coz there is gonna be a massive amount of peeps playing it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

And it is a MMO...coz there is gonna be a massive amount of peeps playing it :p

Yeah 4 player co-op does not equal massively multiplayer no matter how many people play it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 necomantis

at least I got a version of the game
    just wanted to try it out, but I could have died at the release in our gs XD

Advertisement