Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice needed

Options
  • 11-05-2012 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

hi,

does anyone know where in Dublin city centre I could get a digital photo collage made up and printed. I was thinking reads might do it? Would welcome any other suggestions of places, thanks a lot. Also wondering approx prices for sthing like this - emailed an online site re getting this done and was quoted 65-thought it was really expensive considering its only a matter of placing a few pics digitally and printing, would have thought it would cost something like 15 euro.

I know there are online links to do this and I've tried different ones and have had issues with these so not really interested in the DIY route anymore.

thanks for any help here.:)

Advertisement