Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business cards

Options
  • 11-05-2012 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭

If this is in the wrong place Mods feel free to move.

My wife applied weeks ago to do work experience at the family fun day in the Iveagh Gardens this weekend. She heard nothing so presumed she hadnt been successful, only to get an email back this evening to say that she was working at the event. They mentioned that she should bring some business cards with her, but she doesnt have any done up. Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin (or Bray) that would print cards for her on a Saturday?

Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Recessionbust

Try reeds on Nassau street or snap but bare in mind you may pay more for same day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

keano_afc wrote: »
    If this is in the wrong place Mods feel free to move.

My wife applied weeks ago to do work experience at the family fun day in the Iveagh Gardens this weekend. She heard nothing so presumed she hadnt been successful, only to get an email back this evening to say that she was working at the event. They mentioned that she should bring some business cards with her, but she doesnt have any done up. Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin (or Bray) that would print cards for her on a Saturday?

Any advice appreciated.

tell her i said well done

is there a snap printing in bray?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

tell her i said well done

is there a snap printing in bray?

No but there's one in Dun Loaghaire. Hopefully they'll be able to do the business. Cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

try there first thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Does anyone remember those machines that were in shopping centres about 5 or 10 years ago that printed 20 or 50 business cards on the spot for 2 euros ? are they all gone ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Piliger wrote: »
    Does anyone remember those machines that were in shopping centres about 5 or 10 years ago that printed 20 or 50 business cards on the spot for 2 euros ? are they all gone ?

Think there's still one of those machines in Nutgrove.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭true

Piliger wrote: »

I remember see those then too.

What about the OP printing some herself on some card on her own printer.

Could be cut with a good sharp scissors. Would be as good a job as those machines

Advertisement