Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lingerie Shops in Letterkenny

Options
  • 11-05-2012 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

One for the ladies!

Just wondering are there any lingerie shops in Letterkenny. I am looking for some nice stuff but I am not sure where to look. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Don't bother with LK. If you want something nice you'll probably have to travel for it or get it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Go to 'Derry.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,300 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

your username is apt in this instance

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Maldesu wrote: »
    Don't bother with LK.

As a Letterkenny person i resent you statement. I demand pictures of you modelling aforementioned inferior Lingerie and we will decide how it looks.

:pac:

Sure, here is a link I've had for a while. You'll see how bad it can be.

http://img.thoughts.com/39wp95a00gs8kt5.jpg*

*May not be actual image of poster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Maldesu wrote: »
    Sure, here is a link I've had for a while. You'll see how bad it can be.

http://img.thoughts.com/39wp95a00gs8kt5.jpg*

*May not be actual image of poster

When I sent you that pic you promised never to show anyone

But its your best side! It's the little duck face you got going that upsets you, isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

Lol

Try Marks and Spencers for some nice stuff but if your looking for high end lingerie afraid you'll have to go to Derry or beyond. Or you could try Speers for a pair of lovely old fashioned knickers;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

High Hopes wrote: »
    One for the ladies!

Just wondering are there any lingerie shops in Letterkenny. I am looking for some nice stuff but I am not sure where to look. :D

My OH tell me McElhinney's in Ballybofey is the best place around, a bit pricey though but since the company Theo Pathetis' (that guy off dragon's den) started , la senza / la zenia or something it was called, shut its doors its the best of a bad bunch!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

My OH tell me McElhinney's in Ballybofey is the best place around, a bit pricey though but since the company Theo Pathetis' (that guy off dragon's den) started , la senza / la zenia or something it was called, shut its doors its the best of a bad bunch!

pretending he doesn't know the names.... suuuure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

danniemcq wrote: »
    pretending he doesn't know the names.... suuuure

Ohh I do know the name, I'm sure pretty much every other man knows the name too, if you say you don't your lying. I keep getting the name of that shop and the name of a place in Spain mixed up so I put both names in :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

Now if someone could open up this shop - say at the bottom of the town:)

http://www.annsummers.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ashydol

Ballybofey is your nearest hope I'm afraid, dont know what marks and spencers is like in lk or menareys...could be worth a try!!!

Advertisement