Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone ordered from eyeslipsface.co.uk ?

• 12-05-2012 12:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Hi, I ordered off them a week ago, and wondering if my products will be here soon? Preferably before next Saturday.
    Does anyone have any experience with ELF?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

I found them pretty good. Took about 8/9 working days to get my package from them, which seems to be average for Irish customers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

shinikins wrote: »
    I found them pretty good. Took about 8/9 working days to get my package from them, which seems to be average for Irish customers.

Not too bad.
    Mine shouldnt be too much longer. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

mine have always been about 5 or 6 working days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

I've found in the past it usually takes about a week to get my orders from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

ELF are always really quick delivering to me! Only about 3-4 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

I made an order thursday night, are their products good? I'm so curious? Anyone tried their minerals collection?

I made an order thursday night, are their products good? I'm so curious? Anyone tried their minerals collection?

Some of them are good. Their minerals and studio lines are better than their normal ones. What did you order?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

I oredered some brushes lipsticks, eye and lip liners and i ordered the minerals eye brightener. Said i'd try that first and see what it was like to put on.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Meshel

I ordered brushes from them and some pallets of eye shadows about a month ago. I have always used MAC and Lancome so I was quiet disappointed in the actual lack of quality in the packaging. But on the other had they were an awful lot cheaper so I suppose you get what you pay for. Delivery for me was 6 working days which is average for Ireland I believe.
    Regarding the brushes I was relatively happy but still not in the same quality category as MAC or similar.

Obviously they won't be the same quality as MAC when you're paying a few euro for a brush!

I've found their mineral eye liner really good. I haven't really used much from their mineral line though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I've ordered a few times off ELF.Usually arrives in about 7 days. I love their mineral foundation and brushes. Its usually the studio line that I go for as its a bit better quality.

Seesms pretty quick for most people.
    Its been a week now, but I spose when you only count working days it's only been 5.
    Really hope it'l arrive before the weekend. :/

Came today :)

Advertisement