Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital photo printing

Options
  • 12-05-2012 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a digital photo printing service in the Charlestown area?
    I am looking to print just a few 6" x 4" holiday snap type piccies and did not bring either of my printers on holiday with me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Not sure about Charlestown but there is a photo shop down the road from there in Tubbercurry. They have one of the machines to print from sd card/phone/camera etc. Its across the road from SuperValu if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

kaizer13 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a digital photo printing service in the Charlestown area?
    I am looking to print just a few 6" x 4" holiday snap type piccies and did not bring either of my printers on holiday with me.

you check the local pharmacy most of them have one of the machines that can print from memory cards etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kaizer13

Thanks for your replies bandit197 and irishgeo.

An hour after posting my request, I had a need to go into Charlestown pharmacy for something and whilst there, I spotted that they indeed do have one of those self service photo printing machines. Great, I shall be using that soon.

Request sorted.

Advertisement