Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographs of Tourist Attractions

Options
  • 12-05-2012 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Hi guys I need some photographs of various tourist attractions in Wexford. If any of ye are into photography or know someone might be interested give me a pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Check out the photograph thread, but shut ain't the whole county one big tourist attraction (well except for a few areas - you know who you are)

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Tzar Chasm wrote: »
    Check out the photograph thread, but shut ain't the whole county one big tourist attraction (well except for a few areas - you know who you are)
    Thanks il have a look now, i could probably narrow that down to the like of the the heritage park, hook and maybe wexford town itselfs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

And tintern and kennedy park and dunbrody and the dunbrody and carraigbyrne and carne and vinegar hill and and and well ya get the point

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭john47

Hi Jayboi,

What are you using the pictures for and will the photographers be credited?

John Ryan

Advertisement