Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What PV are you using?

Options
  • 12-05-2012 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Just been reading through the 'What's in your hand right now thread' on ukvapers and now have serious mod envy!

Thought something similar here could be useful to the newbies to show them all the different types of set ups and sizes etc

So what are you using right now?

I'm using my ego battery and mega DCC filled with strawberry milkshake. Not the most exciting set up but I love it!

photo2.jpg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

throathit vv mod and a boge carto

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Throathit VV twin 18650 Mod with submarine tank and 2ohm boge carto at 4volts, currently vaping Irishvapers IVTB juice - Yum...

• Registered Users Posts: 48 PROJECTSKYLINE

I'm still happy out with my Imist :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

scaled.php?tn=0&server=877&filename=obood.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
    My at home PV is the Lavatube with the ACTv4 Tank(beast of a thing)(chrome or the black one, depends which one has charged batteries :))

My out and about/at work PV is the Silver Bullet with a Mini-Sub Tank :)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Ego with Boge LR carto, with a mix of Dekang Cinnamon, Apple, Menthol. Refreshing :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

204616.JPG

Here ya go!

2 x eGo-c 900 mAh
    DCC XL carto

RY-4 in the big bottle
    Coffee, apple, and strawberry in the three little ones.

A modest collection but I have more supplies on the way from the states!

CJKeane wrote: »
    attachment.php?attachmentid=204615&d=1336840593

Here ya go!

2 x eGo-c 900 mAh
    DCC XL carto

RY-4 in the big bottle
    Coffee, apple, and strawberry in the three little ones.

A modest collection but I have more supplies on the way from the states!
    MacBook, monitors and an m audio interface....producer? :-)

eeloe wrote: »
    MacBook, monitors and an m audio interface....producer? :-)

Creative audio producer for radio, audio engineer/mixer, voice-over artist, sound designer, and basically anything to pay the rent!

Had to get the setup in the shot as a response to your KRK reflecting in the iPad!:pac::pac::pac:

Hahahaha!!! I've only just spotted the KRK now, trust me, it wasn't intentional! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

Lavatube + Chibi Tank + Boge 3ohms Carto fueled by Ry4+ home brew juice :P

• Advertisement

Due to three separate shipments that arrived this morning my collection has grown!

204944.JPG

5 x 30ml (RY-4, Coffee, Apple, Strawberry, Strawberry Milkshake)
    Mom & Pop's Submarine Tank
    More cartomisers and drip tips too!
    Also got a 10ml Chocolate flavor to try out!

Make sure to take the black wrapping off the carto's before ya put em in the sub tank...

Your picture from today isn't showing up for me for some reason, dunno why..

Make sure to take the black wrapping off the carto's before ya put em in the sub tank...

Your picture from today isn't showing up for me for some reason, dunno why..

204944.JPG

Forgot to put the stainless cartos in the picture but I also have 7 of them!

DCC XL's @ 1.5 ohm

Picture showing now, nice to see the sub marine tank is working sweet for you, I had a bad run with mine on the first day, but I love it now, wouldn't dream of using another tank while I'm out and about.

That black swirly drip tip looks nice, where did ya pick it up?

Funnily enough it was attached to the tank when I opened it!

Possibly they gave it as a bonus?
    I did say on the "Comments" section in the checkout for them to "Stay AWESOME!!!" and there was a hand written note next to that on the receipt thanking me for ordering with a smiley face!

I'm gonna put that in all of my orders from now on!

EDIT: Also had some leaking through the bottom of the carto at first but it's going just fine now! Strawberry milkshake and strawberry blend at the moment!

That was nice of them!!!

I'm thinking of picking up another one in a couple of weeks in case something happens to mine...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

That black swirly drip tip looks nice, where did ya pick it up?

TBS has them. I have a few, they fit your mouth really well.

you're all gonna be so jelly when I'm rotating my drip tip 180 degrees every time I want to take a vape

Nice one, I'll be getting one of them on my next TBS order

you're all gonna be so jelly when I'm rotating my drip tip 180 degrees every time I want to take a vape

Hahaha, ya got one of the knuckle–head one from HC?

• Advertisement

yeah i saw one in a grimmgreen video and then as I was browsing HC to order some concentrates I saw it and figured it had to be a sign

Yeah he got it from electronicstix @ vape fest I think, they were charging something like 15-20$ for one....

All hail healthcabin!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Main weapons of choice for a reliable and consistent vape.
    eGo T Genuine Joyetech 900mAh battery and Bulli a2.
    5z09vk.png

Currently sitting on a bus to Dublin airport with my Submarine and for some reason the whole bus smells of strawberry milkshake! I don't see any vapor anywhere! Hehehe, holdin my breath is really working!

CJKeane wrote: »
    Currently sitting on a bus to Dublin airport with my Submarine and for some reason the whole bus smells of strawberry milkshake! I don't see any vapor anywhere! Hehehe, holdin my breath is really working!

I'd only do that a bit...don't over do the holding the breath, it could be completely harmless, but i just don't feel comfortable about the vapor creating water in the lungs!

handy way to test that.. blow into an empty 500ml bottle and cap it off.. see what happens :)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

My toys for the night - looks like all my shopping is paying off

What is it with girls and them Yankee candles, my missus has the house draped in them!

Your collection is slowly building, is the one with the screen a variable voltage ego battery? Or is it just the one with the puff counter?

How's that ego stardust working out for you?

i have that same candle, it smells awesome :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

My yankee candle obsession has been going on for years - have one in every room in the house (and their wax tartlets and car freshners!).

No loving the stardust so far - hoping it'll be better after a few days settling in. Killing the flavour of the toasted marshmallow juice and vapour/throat hit is only so so.

Just the basic puff counter battery. It's the 650mah. Can't get the stardust to work on the 900 or 1000 ones for some reason so have been playing around all evening trying to find the best combination of my new toys!

Advertisement