Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What PV are you using?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

i have that same candle, it smells awesome :)

Had it lit the other day while puffing on strawberry milkshake - the house smelled amazing!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i love the cinnamon scented one
    when i lived in my small 1 bed I'd just light it for an hour and close all my windows

really took the edge off the giant pile of unwashed socks in the corner

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

really took the edge off the giant pile of unwashed socks in the corner
    This is one of the reason why you're a king among men....

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

Note to self: don't keep a full tank in your pocket while on a plane, the pressure change will cause it to leak.

which kinda tank was it boss?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

CJKeane wrote: »
    Note to self: don't keep a full tank in your pocket while on a plane, the pressure change will cause it to leak.

Not a good look if it was your trouser pocket

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

@eeloe: It was the Submarine from Mom & Pop's. Stopped leaking after we got to cruising altitude but at that point I had already noticed and put it into a ziplock bag. Good thing I had some XL cartos with me too!

@Bubba: Unfortunately it was my khaki shorts pocket and it left a questionable stain. Worst thing is I forgot and the exact same thing happened on the way back!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

Back on topic:

Right now its a twist n tank, im gonna prep the GLV in a bit, just had to get proper blow torch to oxidise mesh.

I was gonna buy that same medicine cabinet in Lidl last week, wish I did now!

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Back on topic:

Right now its a twist n tank, im gonna prep the GLV in a bit, just had to get proper blow torch to oxidise mesh.

Nice setup there, you should have enough juice for a while eh! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

yeah, got 3 more big nic-base/pg/vg bottles in fridge, its for me n friends. kinda like mixing more n more

• Registered Users Posts: 13 charliej

This is my setup for work. (Almost the same for travel, except that I have the bulli on the lava when travelling.)

7678440932_0bcbf6f52a_c.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

is one of them a zenesis?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 charliej

is one of them a zenesis?

Nope. All of them NGP. :-)

Advertisement