Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog issues with neighbours

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Cedrus

darokane wrote: »
    Constructive answers only please
    ................................................i'll take her out on a lead on the footpaths in front of these peoples houses and let her foul there, then clean it up:D
    homer-simpson-doh.gif?w=290

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jenbaby31

@darokane your an idiot for even posting a question like this - it's pretty obvious to keep any dog on a lead when it's out and about!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

i am suggesting nothing.......i am saying what could happen.....what you do with your dog is up to you.............you don't live near my kids.....
    Yes, I don't live near your kids...:confused::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

wont keep her in the back garden because that's no life for a dog

Buy a house with a bigger garden then or send the dog somewhere that has one. There's is no way that an animals whole life could be wort anything compared to even a few minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

There are no problems with dogs here. In fact I think this thread should be called "neighbours have problem with dog owners".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

magentas wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I think that's a rediculous connection! Just because a dog is off lead does not mean the owner is irresponsible and will allow their dog to poo everywhere and not clean it up!
    You're honestly saying that BECAUSE DOG POO CAN CAUSE BLINDNESS...ALL DOGS SHOULD BE ALWAYS KEPT ON A LEAD?!:confused:

Its just a safety thing. Look at it this way if every dog ever was cleaned up after always no human would ever have gone blind from dog excrement. It has happened so clearly it is a problem. It makes sense, if every dog was always on a lead it would be more likely that all of them are cleaned up after. IMO nobody should be allowed keep a dog as a pet but that's another days work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Kinda the same, my dog was "named" whilst there is other dogs out roaming around too
    The letter i received said dog fouling on the green areas is forbidden so anymore i'll take her out on a lead on the footpaths in front of these peoples houses and let her foul there, then clean it up:D

I hope you stand in it first....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

GarIT wrote: »
    It makes sense, if every dog was always on a lead it would be more likely that all of them are cleaned up after. IMO nobody should be allowed keep a dog as a pet but that's another days work.

I wish that was the case in Griffeen Park in Lucan!! Terrible problem there, but... I no longer go there! I dont understand people who dont pick up after their dogs...

No dogs as pets.... start a thread? ;)

GarIT wrote: »
    Its just a safety thing. Look at it this way if every dog ever was cleaned up after always no human would ever have gone blind from dog excrement. It has happened so clearly it is a problem. It makes sense, if every dog was always on a lead it would be more likely that all of them are cleaned up after. IMO nobody should be allowed keep a dog as a pet but that's another days work.
    Whaattt?! I don't accept what you're saying at all!
    My dogs are often off lead and I can tell you that NOT ONCE have they EVER left a mess behind. They're fed once a day so I know when they are due to go toilet and on the rare occassion that they do go outside in a public area, I pick it up after them. It's not rocket science!

And yes, your last comment is "another days work":rolleyes:

Note to self...must stop feeding the trolls:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

I think we might be finished here,

Locking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement